ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me sad to think that the snow is coming again, and maybe no more chance to find him for a long while. :cry:

Me too. I'm beginning to think there hasn't been any real effort in searching for him there because they have doubts that he is up there. I have doubts he is up there as well. We all have stated our beliefs that he could very well been taken far out of the area. Maybe LE is on the same page. Idk, but it's just so sad, :cry:

Is it at all possible that someone from the other camping group was out hiking and snatched this child while he was wandering around unattended?

Me too. I'm beginning to think there hasn't been any real effort in searching for him there because they have doubts that he is up there. I have doubts he is up there as well. We all have stated our beliefs that he could very well been taken far out of the area. Maybe LE is on the same page. Idk, but it's just so sad, :cry:

I agree, i doubt Deorr is up there either. And it is very sad that there are still no answers for Deorr's disappearance.

I need to know when the camping trip was planned.

From memory i think it was an on the spur of the moment event, but will stand corrected if not. Something about GGP getting old and it being one of his favorite places to go.

When was the last photograph of Baby DeOrr taken? Not the last so-called sighting, but an actual pic with EXIF data? When did he really go missing? I suspect maybe around 4th July, nearly a week before he was reported missing.

When was the last photograph of Baby DeOrr taken? Not the last so-called sighting, but an actual pic with EXIF data? When did he really go missing? I suspect maybe around 4th July, nearly a week before he was reported missing.

When I read your post I tried to remember when DeOrr was last seen before the camping trip. Been back searching on old threads with no luck.
I thought I remembered someone in the family said he was seen at some family gathering, barbque or something, before the camping trip?
Can anyone remember this? My memory lets me down nowadays.
It's really a very important piece of information imo....... so LE surely must have checked it out? TIA

When I read your post I tried to remember when DeOrr was last seen before the camping trip. Been back searching on old threads with no luck.
I thought I remembered someone in the family said he was seen at some family gathering, barbque or something, before the camping trip?
It's really a very important piece of information imo....... so LE surely must have checked it out? TIA

I believe it was somebody saw him on July 4th. Might have been that somebody ran into them with baby Deorr in WalMart or something like that.

One of the sheriff’s more recent interviews mentioned it, but I don't remember what he said. That would be a good place to start if you wanted to look for it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/moth...rs-are-better-than-what-we-have-now/456234256

Jimenez has fond memories of his great-grandson, who he last saw at a barbeque just four days before the toddler disappeared. He says the family is holding on tight to the memories of the happy-go-lucky child.

"We've got a green ball that Brenda won't let nobody play with because it was [DeOrr's]," he explained. "We've got toys still sitting in the same spot where he left them in the house, because he played with them."

Does Jiminez have a pic with EXIF data to back his claim that he saw Baby DeOrr on the 6th July? Any photos of this family BBQ? I have my doubts. I also greatly doubt that "there are "toys sitting in the same spot in the house.... ". That would mean they hadn't cleaned up the toys for four days. They had no way of knowing DeOrr was going to go missing, so why leave the toys lying around the house for 4days without putting them away? I don't believe it.

We don't have the last known photograph of baby DeOrr. Where is it? When was it taken? We don't even have a photo from a week before. I would expect to have seen a photo of July 4th, at least.

So how long has baby DeOrr really been missing? Was it an accident on the night of July 4th? Or was he murdered? I can't believe that VDK and JM haven't been charged with anything, yet.

I agree, i doubt Deorr is up there either. And it is very sad that there are still no answers for Deorr's disappearance.

From the onset I thought the 'camping trip' was just a ruse. I seem to remember posting some of my thoughts about this early on, though I didn't name names, per The Rules.

If Deorr was taken up the mountain, the sole purpose might well have been to hide and bury him, all the while pretending that he was lost. It was very suspicious that, after arriving at the almost remote campsite, they drove all the way to a convenience store. More likely, it may actually have been a 'convenient' time to dispose of the child's body. 😡

Adorable little DeOrr. I know I'm not the only one who thinks of you with great compassion.

I still believe that someone will speak out soon. The burden of this "secret" must be so unbearable.

Hopefully soon there will be answers.

Thinking about sweet little Deorr, today. I hope there's justice for this guy very soon. [emoji173]️

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I recently watched "Missing 411," about mysterious disappearances of people in National Parks. One of the stories they covered was little DeOrr Kunz Jr. After watching this (which I highly recommend you do) there is no question in my mind that the parents were not involved whatsoever. They have been wrongly vilified in the media and I feel horrible for them. Strange things are going on in some of these National Park disappearances!

I recently watched "Missing 411," about mysterious disappearances of people in National Parks. One of the stories they covered was little DeOrr Kunz Jr. After watching this (which I highly recommend you do) there is no question in my mind that the parents were not involved whatsoever. They have been wrongly vilified in the media and I feel horrible for them. Strange things are going on in some of these National Park disappearances!

I'd find them believable only if they didn't have an unlimited number of accounts of the day's events. There's too many inconsistencies.

I'd find them believable only if they didn't have an unlimited number of accounts of the day's events. There's too many inconsistencies.

I have never 'lost' a child thank god, but unfortunately like others have had several dreadful traumatic events in my long life.
I can still remember what happened every single minute of these events - they are burnt into my memory.
I'd prefer to forget them, but it's not possible.
IMOO every single moment of the lead up and discovery of losing a child. whatever the circumstances, would be remembered. No inconsistencies, no changing stories, no "maybes", no "perhaps", no "possibles".
What happened in the hours before and after, what the child had said, what he/she was wearing....... everything, absolutely every detail is forever in your mind.
If this means I am biased and suspicious here, so be it, but I have followed this from the start- read and watched and followed all the details - and IMOO one or more of those at that campsite are culpable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni