Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karinna you seem hellbent on trying to say William was never at grandmas. How do you explain the photo taken just before he was taken that was time stamped and proven to be genuine. Once again for the record, William was there and there is no question he wasn't

i listened to it too D & his words (as you wrote) and his focus made such an impression. I felt Det Jubelin was speaking directly to someone or someones.

In that moment I was convinced that he knows exactly who is responsible. .

And whilst currently he is prepared to give them an opportunity to come forward, so it's all very clean, clear & civilised, and he can 'cut some deals' so to speak. 'Speaking with these people will be in the strictest of confidence' he promised.

Knowing who's responsible, knowing all about them, their associates, their families, their actions & activities, their pretences & facades, also means he is acutely aware of the stress & fear that these people must be under. He is communicating that fact to them, and asking them to trust him. He is doing & will do, all he can to provide them his support.

However, just one look & you have no doubt that Det Jubelin is a committed man. He doesn't mess around.
His patience will run out....maybe even tomorrow, or next Monday, or next month ... And when it does ..

I'm so glad it's not me with the secrets, looking over my shoulder, jumping at every shadow, scared of every word uttered, sound made, or look garnered. What an empty existence. .. why would you continue ... especially when you know you are only guaranteeing a much worse punishment x every minute you lie..

All IMHO ..

oh how I wish I had any scrap of information that may help solve this mystery, to bring some answers for William's nearest & dearest and for all the millions who care about this little boy, and to bring justice for Him, as those who preyed upon him find out just how it feels to be 'preyed upon'.

I agree, lets hope the truth will come out soon. Wouldn't want to have to wait another 3 years, :(

Karinna you seem hellbent on trying to say William was never at grandmas. How do you explain the photo taken just before he was taken that was time stamped and proven to be genuine. Once again for the record, William was there and there is no question he wasn't

Please point out to me where i have ever stated that?

Whoever it was that knew and took the opportunity to take William perhaps knew as well it would be the last opportunity to do so in that hidden isolated area where the FGM's home was situated in Kendall, seeing as FGM sold her home & consequently moved somewhere else very shortly after William went missing.

I don't think I need to point that out

Well stop implying that then because i have never said that. But aside from that other posters here have actually mentioned & questioned it early on in the case.

Did you see Jubes' nose injury? He's been doing some serious Jack Bauer style investigatin'.

I wish he'd 'spar' with me. I've got a mean right hook (but, then again, I pick my battles).

BBM, Because i find it very odd for a child that supposedly was running around a yard not even an hour before he went missing and dogs couldn't pick up any trace of that.
Why shouldn't i question that? If the dogs are so unreliable then why even get them out there with their handlers to search for a missing child? So how reliable are SAR dogs, do you know?
<modsnip>

Odd, supposedly ??? Rest my case

BBM, Because i find it very odd for a child that supposedly was running around a yard not even an hour before he went missing and dogs couldn't pick up any trace of that.
Why shouldn't i question that? If the dogs are so unreliable then why even get them out there with their handlers to search for a missing child? So how reliable are SAR dogs, do you know?
<modsnip>

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/1513862/missing-15-hours-who-found-tyler-asks-his-mum/
I find it just as odd as you Karinna, and the 1st articles all said, no scent was detected. full stop. They specified "beyond the boundaries" later. Having said that the above article is relevant I think.
The above article is about a two year old child who went missing on just the other side of Middle Brother forest in 2013. They used the dogs that day too and didn't find him. He was located 15 hours later, 200m away from where he disappeared by volunteers. So I found that story interesting, because of the location and the year it happened to highlight that the dogs don't always find them when they are right there. For what reasons, I don't know. Where he was found is in other articles I haven't linked to. The only other thing it makes me query is if this child's disappearance was due to human intervention and then he was returned in the dark. I've kept my mind open on this to see if it is related to Wt's case, and the coincidence that the dogs and police did not find the child. In this instance the search was called off, but volunteers persisted. MOO

I've just listened again to the audio interview the FPs did with the Daily Mail, it really is harrowing, I don't understand how anyone could listen to it and doubt their innocence.

LOL. Why because i am trying to find out about why the SAR dogs didn't detect any scent of WT in a yard he had been running around in just prior to his being missing? Really?

Nothing lol about this case

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/1513862/missing-15-hours-who-found-tyler-asks-his-mum/
I find it just as odd as you Karinna, and the 1st articles all said, no scent was detected. full stop. They specified "beyond the boundaries" later. Having said that the above article is relevant I think.
The above article is about a two year old child who went missing on just the other side of Middle Brother forest in 2013. They used the dogs that day too and didn't find him. He was located 15 hours later, 200m away from where he disappeared by volunteers. So I found that story interesting, because of the location and the year it happened to highlight that the dogs don't always find them when they are right there. For what reasons, I don't know. Where he was found is in other articles I haven't linked to. The only other thing it makes me query is if this child's disappearance was due to human intervention and then he was returned in the dark. I've kept my mind open on this to see if it is related to Wt's case, and the coincidence that the dogs and police did not find the child and called the search off, but volunteers persisted. MOO

Perhaps in that case the dogs didn't find him because at the time the dogs were searching he wasn't where they searched at that time? Thank goodness that child was recovered though.

LOL. Why because i am trying to find out about why the SAR dogs didn't detect any scent of WT in a yard he had been running around in just prior to his being missing? Really?

And I did post you a link saying dogs could only pick up scent within perimeters of the house boundaries

Back a long time ago, I didn't remember knowing what time it had been that FD had left Benaroon Dr to hold his internet meeting elsewhere, I'm not sure if I had ever noticed it said anywhere in MSM. The neighbour, Mrs. W., said she heard (but did not see) young children playing in the yard prior to when she left her home at 9am that morning. Somehow I had always assumed that she had heard this after FD had already gone. Recently I read that FD left at 9:15am, so he would have still been at the house at that time when Mrs. W. heard children. It just struck me funny/odd when I realized that, for some reason.

It's all become a confusing jumble of information to me, as just posted upstream, let's hope the investigation team has a very capable & organised 'administration' team as I also don't know how they remember & cross match everything!

To me tho, this makes sense of the fact that William was at one stage riding his bike on the driveway (am sure that was said ?) I think somewhere it was also mentioned that he liked to greet / farewell Dad in the driveway (what driveway ? Hadn't they just arrived night before? Did they have a similar length of drive at home in Sydney ?) so perhaps he rode down that morning beside Dad to wave him as he drove off - which would have given anyone on the road a good view of a little boy in residence. ... parked cars, vehicles doing uTurns, people just driving by ..

Does anyone have knowledge of / good description of the supposedly 'well dressed man' who was asking directions that day to Benaroon Drive? (What time was it when he was asking?)

thank you for helping my addled brain :)

I wonder why they needed to relocate to be near him? Perhaps he's young. If not, it's a bit odd...

Do ou think ? I read she has a not yet 3 year old and I guess just presumed his child would be a 'not yet' Adult - IMO a perfectly sound reason to be close by, for that matter why should a parent be judged for wanting to be close to their child, no matter the age of child ..or parent.

Just my thoughts ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members