Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby did that one time at a party. ... That's how I knew he was drunk....:wink:

LMBO!!!!

Well I have been fortunate to have a very romantic hubby who does endearing things like this all the time during our 33 years of marriage, and he doesn't even drink alcohol except once or twice at holidays! :D

Smart cross by the male ADA (despite the swaying). He was so soft and not too confrontational but pointed out all the wrong things this witness and his TBI buddies did or assumed.

Now imagine if Juan Martinez had done this cross! There would be smoke coming out the top of the courthouse.
Now that could be a "Pay per view" event.

Britt couldn't coordinate or figure out where he was half the time. No way he could have taken Holly even if he wanted to. Besides, is the TBI guy trying to say Britt was riding around with a bathtub in his truck as a diversion?

Anyone doing tweets? Haven't seen many lately - I would but I'm cooking dinner...

Thought for a moment she was going to bring up the lubricant purchase.

Britt couldn't coordinate or figure out where he was half the time. No way he could have taken Holly even if he wanted to. Besides, is the TBI guy trying to say Britt was riding around with a bathtub in his truck as a diversion?

Doesn't everyone keep a bathtub around just in case they need an alibi?

April 27 2011 was when those tornados came through Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee (maybe other states), so to me it would not be unusual to buy a chainsaw two days later...

The receipt was handwritten. So I'm thinking it could have been after the fact?

I do know that stores many times contractor type small town stores could do their regular receipts like that. So not saying just because it was handwritten makes it not legit. But just as easily handwritten after the fact with no auto-typed date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be so easy for the defense to verify. If he really wasnt there then why isn't she calling the store clerk? I would suspect the invoice is genuine since a lot of small shops do still hand write out their invoices.

I just dont see Britt being smart enough to have a fake receipt already written up and have the bathtub in his possession too when the police showed up. He knows they could easily check where he bought the tub and when.

She is not going to clear it up on purpose and likes leaving the water muddy. She wants to imply it means something when imo it means nothing of value to this case at all.

Smart cross by the male ADA (despite the swaying). He was so soft and not too confrontational but pointed out all the wrong things this witness and his TBI buddies did or assumed.

Now imagine if Juan Martinez had done this cross! There would be smoke coming out the top of the courthouse.

his strategy was to give him a pass because he left before all this stuff was uncovered...trying to make him feel less inept and sort of get him on his side...it worked.

How is it these druggies can get up so darn early in the morning?

Kidnapping someone at 7:40am

Most people I know are still struggling to get awake at 8am.

zane-ex.....he has fattened up nicely?????? This guy seems to like Zach.

Shayne supposedly had money?? $200?? Mom said he never had any money.

Sorry, but I just woke up. Big time change here. What did I miss??

"Fatten up nicely" !!!!! Really???

My hubby will call me on my cell when we are both inside and he is in one room and I am in another. I answer knowing its him and say "Yes, my love?" and he will say "I just called to tell you I love you." He does that quite often. :D

:heartbeat:

My hubby will call me on my cell when we are both inside and he is in one room and I am in another. I answer knowing its him and say "Yes, my love?" and he will say "I just called to tell you I love you." He does that quite often. :D

Catching up post lunch but I called my DH last night (b/c he was upstairs giving the kids a bath) to ask him a question and automatically thought, this won't look good if someone pulls my phone records for an alibi. Lucky for us both of our pings would show the same spot (hopefully) LOL The things we think about (from following along here) that are different than other people!

Wtf!!

He just said.. "he fattened up nicely, he used to look like the Joker"

Gawd!!!!

Again how did this guy ever pass a personality profile/interview to get into the TBI!!

[video=twitter;910184979472273408]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/910184979472273408[/video]

[video=twitter;910183361855070208]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/910183361855070208[/video]

[video=twitter;910183020677746689]https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3/status/910183020677746689[/video]

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

At the time of the crime ZA was estimated to be 135 lbs and 6'2" tall.

That's like "Skeletor" level of thin.

(Imagining a hot new diet trend "Meth'D Up")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member