Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone talked about what Dicus said the criminal behaviorist told him - that he was looking for someone who acted alone? That really stood out to me. Then....the talk about Terry Britt. I couldn't get past it.

Has anyone talked about what Dicus said the criminal behaviorist told him - that he was looking for someone who acted alone? That really stood out to me. Then....the talk about Terry Britt. I couldn't get past it.

If I was the defense, I'd be putting a criminal behavior expert on the stand.

Here's what I put together - have questions behind some of the times, so if anyone can add to it - it would be very much appreciated! TIA!

April 13, 2011
In case others want to see all combined, I've taken your tweets and put all in chronological order.

4:54a - 8:18a – Zach – no activity (from 8:17a to 8:25a Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40)

6:50a - Jason-- near Camden (GF house) text
6:51a - 8:19a – Jason -- no pings

7:00a - Karen Bobo leaves for work/Holly was sitting at dining room table, also texting back and forth with classmate Hannah
7:30a -- Holly speaks to BF, Drew re hunting on grandmother's property
7:30a - 7:40a - Holly -- home area
7:40a - Neighbor hears a scream
7:42a - Holly -- last outgoing call (wondering "who" she dialed?)
7:45a - Neighbor's mother calls Karen
7:50a - Clint is awakened by dogs barking/Karen calls Clint
7:55a - Karen calls 911 from work

8:00a - Karen calls Clint to call 911 after he tells her what he saw
8:00a - Holly's phone is moving
8:17a - Holly -- going north I40
8:17a - 8:26a – Holly -- ping off 2 different towers (anyone "which" towers & "where")
8:18a - Zach's phone on ("where" ? - at home?)
8:19a – Zach - incoming text From JA
8:28a -- Defense witness (Dikas) says ZA phone pings at home (several miles from where Holly's pings)
8:30a – Zach -- outgoing text to JA
8:30a - 8:52a Zach and JA-- texting back & forth
8:53a – Zach - phone call - near Yellow Springs & Adams house (Holly's pinged twice just after 9 near where Adams' phone pings - by Yellow Springs near Cox Rd)
8:55a – Jason phone - Autry, Adams & Holly's all shown in same area (same tower) - ("where" ?? )

~9:00a – Holly - Yellow Springs area
9:06a –Holly - East of Shiloh Rd @ Cox & I40/641 (3rd tower pinged)
9:10a – Holly - Sugar Tree near Tennessee River
9:10a - 10:43a -Zach - texts between ZA & Shayne Austin @ Birdsong
9:12a – Zach -Yellow Springs
9:25a – Holly - pings near home - final ping - sim & phone found in this area.
9:40a - Holly's phone stops pinging/probably dead battery
9:42a - 10:48a – Jason phone -- pings near Tenn River near Birdsong Rd
9:50a – Zach - pings near Tennessee River

10:49a – Jason - phone again pings near Cox Rd.

11:04a -- CCTV at AmFarm shows TBI SUV traveling to Parsons
11:05a -- CCTV at AmFarm shows TBI SUV traveling to Parsons
11:07a -- CCT at AmFarm shows ZA's Pickup traveling to Parsons
11a - 12p – Zach - in Parsons (video store w/GF)

~2:30p - 3:30p - All (Zach, Jason & Shayne) at Dinsmore house (per house cleaner)

9:47p -- First 911 call by Dick Adams (ZA's GrF) - ZA is causing a problem
9:49p - Second 911 call by DA - Didn't want officers to come over
9:51p - Third 911 call by DA - ZA is back & causing problem; was raising hell, wanted guns & keys to his/Dylan's truck. More frantic call - sounds exasperated (JMO)

I would really like to know what people think of this....something very off here and he wants Britt to be blamed for this...he really thinks it is Britt...clearly that is why he is up there.

BBM

Yes! I think he truly believes it was Britt.

I knew about the one group of dogs who hit on the pond. Those dogs were from Shelby County, TN.

I understand why Dicus was frustrated with the dog situation. As he said, clearly some of the dogs were wrong.

Rape and torture? Snuff films?

Seems that he was watching something more than just your everyday run of the mill *advertiser censored*.

[video=twitter;910159814814322688]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/910159814814322688[/video]

[video=twitter;910160229182132225]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/910160229182132225[/video]

[video=twitter;910160346668773377]https://twitter.com/MarandaFaris/status/910160346668773377[/video]

Do we know if Holly's body was dismembered? And if she was buried or just dumped in the woods.

I was just wondering by about the timeline... Kidnapping Holly, drugging her, performing sex acts on each other, raping the victim, driving around, dismembering the victim, driving around putting body parts in different places, digging a shallow grave... It does seem like a lot to do in such a short amount of time. And for these men to do it so "cleanly" that they didn't get caught right away...

I was just wondering by about the timeline... Kidnapping Holly, drugging her, performing sex acts on each other, raping the victim, driving around, dismembering the victim, driving around putting body parts in different places, digging a shallow grave... It does seem like a lot to do in such a short amount of time. And for these men to do it so "cleanly" that they didn't get caught right away...

And they'd never done such a thing before? I have so many doubt about this.

What do we know about the gun? What evidence is there that the gun entered into evidence was actually the one that killed Holly?

Also, ZA was looking for guns the evening of the day that Holly went missing. She was already dead and buried by then, according to the state. Why did he suddenly need a gun? Didn't he still have the gun that he allegedly used to kill Holly?

Another thing, if ZA kept confessing to people in prison, surely LE would have bugged his cell or tried to get him to confess to someone wearing a wire. I'm guessing that they did do these things and got nothing incriminating.

I would also like to know if the prosecution witnesses statements changed after they saw what evidence the state had. Did JA describe seeing HB being shot in the head before he knew that her skull had been found with a gunshot wound in it, or only after? Did the location and angle of the hole in her skull match up with how he said she was shot?

JA is charged with raping HB, isn't he? That means that even the state don't believe the story that their star witness told. If he blatantly lied on the stand about his involvement, what else did he lie about. How do we know that any of his story is true?

What do we know about the gun? What evidence is there that the gun entered into evidence was actually the one that killed Holly?

Also, ZA was looking for guns the evening of the day that Holly went missing. She was already dead and buried by then, according to the state. Why did he suddenly need a gun? Didn't he still have the gun that he allegedly used to kill Holly?

Another thing, if ZA kept confessing to people in prison, surely LE would have bugged his cell or tried to get him to confess to someone wearing a wire. I'm guessing that they did do these things and got nothing incriminating.

I would also like to know if the prosecution witnesses statements changed after they saw what evidence the state had. Did JA describe seeing HB being shot in the head before he knew that her skull had been found with a gunshot wound in it, or only after? Did the location and angle of the hole in her skull match up with how he said she was shot?

JA is charged with raping HB, isn't he? That means that even the state don't believe the story that their star witness told. If he blatantly lied on the stand about his involvement, what else did he lie about. How do we know that any of his story is true?

Do you think that she just shot herself in the head after having sex with those dirty filthy men, because she wanted to? Look at them. One of those men who gang raped her, killed her. They are all as guilty as each other.

have you been following the past few days, it's been a bumpy one but...

ZA was allegedly looking for a gun to kill Dylan, alleged by JA testimony and somewhat inferred by grandpa Adams 911 calls.

The gun they did use allegedly was then sold to Dismore for drugs, not sure whether same day though..

hard to tell whether JA is charged with rape, he has an alibi that he showed up later. Of course his testimony paints him in a less negative light but so far ZA/SA only incriminated each other for this.

BIB: The bf had gone hunting on Holly's grandmothers property that morning and he had rang Holly to tell her some relatives (?) were questioning him about hunting on the property. He told them who he was and that he had permission to hunt there. Holly mentioned this to her mother that morning! That's how Karen knew, the person arguing with Holly and walking into the woods with her was NOT her bf as he was hunting on the grandmothers property! (Can someone else verify this is what happened please).

That is exactly as I remember it however still find it a stretch to move right to shooting someone I have no idea who they were. To my mind...there had been other run ins with these guys...not their first visit.

Does anybody have a copy or link to the written statement made by Shayne Austin? I see it referenced but haven't been able to find it anywhere. Thanks!

Niner- some notes for you to plug into your timeline... I listened to the videos carefully (all of part 1 and half of part 2) and took notes to add to the timeline... It clearly reveals a story of that morning. It appears the rape and murder occurred between 8:17am and 8:55am if Autry is to be believed that Holly was already in back of Zach's truck, wrapped in a blanket, when he arrived. Autry stated he injected the drug for about 10 minutes in his car after his arrival. It appears Shane Austin leaves a little before 9:10am to go back to dump the phone by Holly's home. Shane dumps Holly's phone by 9:25 am. During that time Zach is texting with Shane. By 9:42am Zach and Autry are traveling to the Birdsong Rd area. Then they leave that area approx.10:35am to 10:38am.

[video=youtube;gDykth_8QDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDykth_8QDc[/video]

[video=youtube;kFFM0CzGVl8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFFM0CzGVl8[/video]

6:15-8-19a no activity on Autry’s phone

7:30-8:00a none of the defendants (ZA, DA, SA) phones can be tracked –either turned off, or on but no calls being placed, in area that could not receive service
7:30a - 7:40a - Holly -- home area
7:42a - Holly -- last outgoing call
7:53a- 8:09a Holly phone connects to towers close to home-- time stamp 35m40s on video part 1

8:17a - Holly phone transitioning going north I40
8:17a - 8:26a – Holly -- ping off 2 different towers (near Cox Rd @ 641/I40)
8:18a - Zach's phone on
(8:19-8:53a Zach phone utilizing same tower close to his home)
8:19a – Zach phone at Cox rd @ 641/140- incoming text From JA
8:30a – Zach -- outgoing text to JA
8:30a - 8:52a Zach with JA-- texting back & forth
8:53a – 8:55a Zach - phone call from JA- call went to voice mail---Zach called JA back –Zach’s phone near Yellow Springs & Adams house (Holly's pinged twice just after 9 near where Adams' phone pings - by Yellow Springs near Cox Rd)
8:55a – Jason phone - Autry, Adams & Holly's all shown in same area (same tower by yellow springs)

(approx. 8:19-9:12a Zach- phone close to home- in same general area as where Holly’s phone pinged)
8:57-9:00a – Holly - Yellow Springs area (ping #1 to Holly’s phone)
9:06a –Holly - East of Shiloh Rd @ Cox & I40/641 (ping #3 to Holly’s phone) same tower by Zach’s home
9:10a -Zach - texts between ZA & Shayne Austin
9:12a – Zach -Yellow Springs (ping #2 to Holly’s phone is in same general area)

9:25a – Holly - pings near her home - final ping - sim & phone found in this area.

(approx. 9:42a - 10:37a – Jason phone -- pings near Tenn River near Birdsong Rd exit) - timestamp 9:48 on video
(10:01-10:32a Zach continual texting with Shayne Austin)

10:35a Zach’s phone uses the other side of tower near Birdsong rd exit
10:35a- Jason’s phone uses other side of tower near Birdsong rd exit
10:38a- Zach’s phone moving away from tower and going back home
10:39a Jason’s phone is moving away from tower at birdsong rd exit

Does anybody have a copy or link to the written statement made by Shayne Austin? I see it referenced but haven't been able to find it anywhere. Thanks!

would love to see that too..whatever was on there clearly is not what the mother in denial wanted to see...

I was struck by the criminologist comments as well But then I remembered that we are talking about meth users.

I think the issue that could be brought by the pros. is that meth when you have meth users the "profile type" of a kidnapper can go out the window. Meth users are highly unpredictable and the drug itself is insidious because it wreaks havoc on the brain. At WS, we have seen more and more senseless, heinous crimes linked to this drugs use. Any profiler today would be able to talk about this drug and the ravages it has taken on communities and people.

From http://www.drugrehabfl.net/the-physical-and-psychological-effects-of-meth-addiction/
"Users report feeling an incredibly intense high and rush of euphoria when ingesting the drug. Additional reported side effects are increased energy, focus, confidence, sexual prowess and feelings of desirability. Just like many other illicit substances, more and more of the drug is required to achieve that same high that was experienced in the beginning, and before you know it, you’ve succumbed to the nasty disease of meth addiction.

No other drug on the market causes your brain to produce more dopamine that methamphetamine.

It produces such a windfall of the chemical that over time, excessive meth use actually destroys the part of your brain that creates dopamine, making it impossible for those afflicted with meth addiction to feel pleasure. In addition to the complete destruction of the dopamine receptors in the brain, chronic meth abuse can also lead to psychotic behavior including paranoia, insomnia, anxiety, intense aggression, delusions and hallucinations and even death."

This case is a good start in debunking the idea of the rule rather than exception especially as it pertains to meth users.

I was struck by the criminologist comments as well But then I remembered that we are talking about meth users.

I think the issue that could be brought by the pros. is that meth when you have meth users the "profile type" of a kidnapper can go out the window. Meth users are highly unpredictable and the drug itself is insidious because it wreaks havoc on the brain. At WS, we have seen more and more senseless, heinous crimes linked to this drugs use. Any profiler today would be able to talk about this drug and the ravages it has taken on communities and people.

From http://www.drugrehabfl.net/the-physical-and-psychological-effects-of-meth-addiction/
"Users report feeling an incredibly intense high and rush of euphoria when ingesting the drug. Additional reported side effects are increased energy, focus, confidence, sexual prowess and feelings of desirability. Just like many other illicit substances, more and more of the drug is required to achieve that same high that was experienced in the beginning, and before you know it, you’ve succumbed to the nasty disease of meth addiction.

No other drug on the market causes your brain to produce more dopamine that methamphetamine.

It produces such a windfall of the chemical that over time, excessive meth use actually destroys the part of your brain that creates dopamine, making it impossible for those afflicted with meth addiction to feel pleasure. In addition to the complete destruction of the dopamine receptors in the brain, chronic meth abuse can also lead to psychotic behavior including paranoia, insomnia, anxiety, intense aggression, delusions and hallucinations and even death."

This case is a good start in debunking the idea of the rule rather than exception especially as it pertains to meth users.

Clearly meth fuels some very awful crimes...the news has it every single day all over our country...for a professional to narrow the focus to the exclusion of so many was a terrible mistake. That said...clearly Britt sure warranted a serious look and from what I gather at the present time he is actually on the street in another city where I bet few know who he is and he will strike again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆