Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am watching a different trial than the guys on Channel 5

Agreed. I’m amazed at every break at how different their take is than mine (and a huge majority here on WS).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick & NIck Show

One of the Nicks: We've got just as much circumstantial evidence against Britt as against Adams

so - are we on break - on did I lose connection???? HELP!!!

Something is really off with Dicus imo. To him it was all about being right and nothing about actually finding the culprits who actually did this to Holly.I have seen this before when an investigator gets tunnel vision and will not even consider another possibility even if they have evidence right under their nose that someone else did it. That is why a lot of cases go unsolved for years.

Definitely something off on Dicus, maybe there was a conflict of interest and he was friends of the suspects? Don't really know but wouldn't be surprised. JMO

Did Zach just smile at this witness????

am i correct that state does not have a clue what witness is coming next...in Tn they don't have to share that info

who is this?

Maranda Faris‏ @MarandaFaris 1m1 minute ago

Next witness is Kristie Gutgsell, she works at a medical clinic right now. In April '11 she was a bail bondsman. She bailed Adams out 4/4/11

scratchs on arms like he was running thru woods...how does that help the defense...omg

Maranda Faris‏ @MarandaFaris 32s33 seconds ago

Gutgsell said when she bonded Adams out, he had scratches on his legs, neck and arms. #HollyBobo

Agreed. I’m amazed at every break at how different their take is than mine (and a huge majority here on WS).

:seeya: I guess I'm in the minority here ... LOL ... IMO, I think Nick and Nick are looking at this trial from all angles.

:moo:

point of last witness to help the state??

but does not JA have the biggest incentive to lie....i believe at minimum his "consideration" is dp off the table...that is pretty good incentive.

Yes, of course he does but it really doesn't matter what his motive may have been for testifying. What does matter is his testimony lined up with all of the other witnesses who testified afterwards. Yes, some were those who were in jail with ZA after his arrest, but some were his lifelong friends.

The jury is not going to believe every witness testifying against ZA is lying and that is what they would have to believe to vote NG.

In fact in the Rabbi Neulander case the two hit men who actually murdered his wife for him were given plea deals of 20 years to testify against him.

Here JA only has federal immunity and is hoping for a lighter sentence in the state's case. He has more on the line to lose by testifying than the two hit men did who already had their plea deals. The best he can hope for is for the DP to be taken off the table. Everyone of them were acting in concert with each other even though ZA was the one who shot Holly. They were all in the commission of committing felonies making them all guilty under the law. The entire time from the moment she was kidnapped she was being held against her will by all involved. Even JA knew she was still alive and did nothing but be a lookout for ZA so he will do hard time too.

IMO

My opinion only.........I think it is sad that no pictures, ribbons,etc. of Holly are allowed but ZA's mug shots, etc. are not shown either to show how he looked at the time of the crime.

I haven't been listening to the Nicks talk, but the circumstantial evidence of Zach's statements to other people and Britt's statements to other people are NOT equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member