Zach Adams on trial -kidnapping/murder Holly Bobo 9/20-22, 2017 GUILTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be striding out, in a hurry

[video=twitter;911313379914125313]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/911313379914125313[/video]

[video=twitter;911313833074896896]https://twitter.com/CCLawNewz/status/911313833074896896[/video]

The thing what makes me want to give focus a good shake is, there was enough people talking and bragging in 2011, not to mention Karen hobo doing her own mini investigation, it should have been clear they should have questioned JA, ZA, SA, and DA first. Just going on a local gossip sight connected more than dicus.

Not sure what ZA wanted but what baffles me is ZA told this to KB in July 2011. I am certain Karan would have told this key info to Discus who probably just patted her on the head and said, "There, there Miss Karen...leave this to the big boys...Have you ever heard of Terry Britt??" I mean the dude identified by name the person that took HB! What else was said? I thought for sure the prosecutor would have probed that point a little further. "ZA told you what?? How did you respond? What did you do KB with this info?"

Dear R7VERAT,

:Welcome1:

I agree that Karen Bobo would have relayed this "key information" to Dicus.

The TBI Agent made us aware that the alibis of the four accused were not checked out in 2011. Perhaps this information from Karen was set aside as well.

I would have liked to have heard the name of the exact person she told at TBI. Whomever she would have told - the information would certainly have gone to Dicus who was in charge of the direction of this investigation.

If the jury does not remember something that was testified to, are they allowed to see a transcript?
yes they should be allowed. Everything else is usually back in the jury room with them other than witness testimony. They have to ask for that to be read back to them.
For instance, the ping information and displays should already be back in the jury room with them.

Sorry that should have said give dicus a shake lol..

I think it's waaaaay too late for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't speak for whether ADA Nichols would accept a deal at this point, but it's not too late for a deal until the jury reaches a verdict.

Karen hobo even recorded all her interviews with potential suspects and handed them in and was probably ignored.

I can't speak for whether ADA Nichols would accept a deal at this point, but it's not too late for a deal until the jury reaches a verdict.

Technically you're correct. However, it's not common at this point in the game.

I think it's waaaaay too late for that.

Your probably right but it does happen. Now that Zack attorneys have left the courthouse it's doesn't appear anything is happening soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They seem to be striding out, in a hurry

Perhaps they are really hungry for lunch. I give the woman defense attorney credit for not punching Zach's face through out the whole trial because I wouldn't be able to hold my restraint for knocking him out . Good grief, for a woman to hear the horror that Holly endured. Wonder how she sleeps at night after defending a guy like this.

hoping the the jury will be offered counseling if needed after they are done with their duties. I can only imagine the horrific nightmares after sitting on this jury. Justice for Holly and her family!

Believe me, when you sit on a gruesome murder case as a juror it takes a long time to get over it, and you never forget it fully. The images, whether of the crime scene or the discarded location of the victim showing the victim's body or skeletal remains or seeing them on the autopsy table it will remain with the jurors forever even if they try to push the memories aside. Yes, most likely they will have terrible nightmares. I know I did on both cases even before the trials had ended.

I have been a juror on two horrific murder cases. The third one I sat on was an assisted suicide done by the spouse of the man. One involved one victim and she was raped and murdered by a young 20 year old man who was her next door neighbor. It was a brutal rape and overkill. The other one was a death penalty case involving two young victims in their late 20s who were husband and wife. They were murdered by spree killers (3) who had come down in our area fleeing from the law in another state where they had killed another man for his vehicle. To this day I can see clearly all of their images in death, and I expect I always will. The cries, the anguish shown by their families in the courtroom does not go unnoticed by the jurors but we strictly looked at all the evidence only to come to our verdict.

Jurors will notice that ZAs grandfather sat down on Holly's side. Jurors are taking everything in that happens. They look closely at the witnesses' demeanor.

It has to be devastating for this jury to see the photo of such an alive beautiful vibrant young woman and then see her in death with so little remains being found for her family to even bury. :( All of these jurors have families themselves with some having daughters, granddaughters or sisters Holly's age.

They also watch the defendant very closely and his reactions or non-reactions during the course of the trial.

Prayers for the jurors and justice for Holly!

It is so distressing to me that the Bobo family felt the need to interview people they had been hearing things about. I can only imagine Mrs. Bobo would have been ballistic by January 2013.

The thing what makes me want to give focus a good shake is, there was enough people talking and bragging in 2011, not to mention Karen hobo doing her own mini investigation, it should have been clear they should have questioned JA, ZA, SA, and DA first. Just going on a local gossip sight connected more than dicus.

Well said, bleuboy.

With so much local gossip and tips coming in, it is certainly difficult to believe that Dicus could unilaterally shut off that direction of the investigation towards those four names.

How much power did Dicus have? Even so, it is difficult to imagine within such an important agency that this abuse of power could have gone on for such a long period of time.

I agree that an investigation into how this was all handled in 2011 needs to be done.

Not sure what ZA wanted but what baffles me is ZA told this to KB in July 2011. I am certain Karan would have told this key info to Discus who probably just patted her on the head and said, "There, there Miss Karen...leave this to the big boys...Have you ever heard of Terry Britt??" I mean the dude identified by name the person that took HB! What else was said? I thought for sure the prosecutor would have probed that point a little further. "ZA told you what?? How did you respond? What did you do KB with this info?"

I see Dicus doing this to Karen.,,,exactly like that. Ugh. Dicus.

Perhaps they are really hungry for lunch. I give the woman defense attorney credit for not punching Zach's face through out the whole trial because I wouldn't be able to hold my restraint for knocking him out . Good grief, for a woman to hear the horror that Holly endured. Wonder how she sleeps at night after defending a guy like this.

Well I did see his Lawyer rub his shoulder in a supportive manner. I thought OMG she actually touched him. Probably not a fair reaction on my part but it did make me shiver.

[FONT=&amp]Brett Martin‏ @BrettMartinTV [video=twitter;911316531786797056]https://twitter.com/BrettMartinTV/status/911316531786797056[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]For those wondering, this is a verdict form. The jurors will use this to decide what Adams is guilty of or not.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brett Martin‏ @BrettMartinTV [video=twitter;911317519989919746]https://twitter.com/BrettMartinTV/status/911317519989919746[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]These break down the possibilities of lesser charges, not guilty, etc.
[/FONT]

We did hear testimony from a TBI ? Agent who asked around town whos a bad guy. Repeatedly was told ZA. He went to ZAs house and spoke with him. Apparently he was very nervous. Agent saw the mattress outside. Set up a stake out where ZA was seen cleaning his truck and mattress. Then nothing. Dicus was so focused on Britt he totally dropped the ball. When all is said and done with all the accused I think a lot more evidence will come out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I believe his lawyer thinks he is innocent and deserves to be set free based on her reactions to him. And, I believe that is good. He deserves the best defense. If convicted, it will be less likely to be overturned. That is good, too.

OT I was watching some video a few weeks ago when I was sick for a few days, watching some old cases and it really surprised me how poorly most of the defense attorneys did, even when there was eventually a NG verdict or hung jury. I guess that's why if you're great you become wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici