IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips were called in to Colorado by citizens who were aware of the sketch and BG

Thanks to all who answered. I just found it bold for CO to come out and say there are similarities when IN hasn't said much at all.

about the jacket seen in the fox59 video here: http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

i noticed something, on the right arm (jacket is facing down) there is a white spot. Could this be the "watch" we have all speculated about on bg's right arm??

Another is where i circled in green. It looks like a light colored string or something. Could that be the "bag handle" we speculated about??

I know it looks like a little different color blue jacket but that could be attributed to lighting.

Just thoughts, nothing more.
579187083f3082adfabf275d0564f56c.jpg

sent from my kffowi using tapatalk
o.m.g.!!!

Hmmm...I think thaaaats what's bothering me. I'm expecting very violent prior charges, or at least strong indicators of this in the past....we do know criminals often profess in regards to the severity of their crimes so maybe he recently snapped? BUT to the ppint of killing 2 ltitle girls? Maybe we just dont know what else hes done. Maybe there are other crimes out there (other than TW, which is obviously violent)...maybe I expect more violent charges involving young folks/ children in the past? Idk...

Who knows what anyone is capable of anymore.

This very well could be our guy. But know it also might not be, moo.

If this is the killer, I have to wonder whether he didn't plan to kill them. If he was exposing himself, and they laughed at him, did he fly into one of those rages that others have mentioned? Pure speculation at this point, I know.

Domestic violence and shaking a hatchet at someone seems very violent to me.

You are absolutely right, tara83. I don't know with I'm thinking. I really dont. It is very violent, DV IS violent, hatchet threatening is too, I just expected to see other charges, idk...

If DN is the perp, I wonder what his connection to Delphi was.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It seems he has been threatening people with this hatchet for quite some time. Also, it is just so bizarre to think of a serial killer taking his family along with him on an across the country jaunt. In the pic Tim Watkins friend took he's alone in the car. Where is his family? Go along dear get some groceries while I go check on the search party for the guy I killed a few days ago..I think if he turns out to have committed these three murders then we are looking at mental competency hearings and insanity pleas. And the poor wife, I can only imagine the heat on her from authorities to give up what if anything she knows. I'd be shocked if the FBI isn't with her too. All we can do is wait for DNA if they have it, ballistics on that gun and an analysis of that hatchet. That hatchet must have a special significance of some sort to him, a gift? something of his fathers? It is very significant to him in some way.

If this is the killer, I have to wonder whether he didn't plan to kill them. If he was exposing himself, and they laughed at him, did he fly into one of those rages that others have mentioned? Pure speculation at this point, I know.

I'm thinking the same thing . . .

OK I'm feeling his line of thinking....if this is our guy, which is opposite to what I orginally thought...maybe this is it.

Anyway, who cares. Hope this is him!!!!!

I hear ya. So it's not as if specific evidence (or lack of evidence) that is causing you to doubt, but rather the gleeful atmosphere surrounding the news that he might be the perp. Do I have that right?

I totally get it and respect it.

I recall one of my first cases here, I was appalled at how eager WSers were to get info on a perp, once he was named. I even chided people about it (and they chided me right back). Now I'm one of those people looking for more info.

My particular interest in cases is mostly about HOW and WHY a crime was committed. I try not to think too much beyond that scope or it's just too much sadness. I like to think of a case like a puzzle....and it is rewarding when a piece fits and the puzzle is complete.

Thanks for answering.

Inthedetails, I have always had a great respect for your opinion, and insight, on cases where we have crossed paths. <modsnip> This case shattered my heart. I feel strongly that I would want to know who took my child's life, and I would not want speculation, innuendo, or details of other crimes to interrupt my meager attempts to regain some small measure of... coming to grips with my new painful reality, of life without my child. False hope is not helpful, imo.

Unless LE can offer up something substantial,, i will continue to pray for the best for both these families.

Of course, but I bet there are even more violent people on the SO list that LE was combing through. Domestic violence and shaking a hatchet at an employer doesn't automatically make anyone think the person is going to kill to random kids.

But, yes, the guy is a violent creep. No doubt about that.

I am, of course, curious if he was on LE radar and why. I'm thinking he wasn't, but maybe?

jmo

You are absolutely right, tara83. I don't know with I'm thinking. I really dont. It is very violent, DV IS violent, hatchet threatening is too, I just expected to see other charges, idk...

It's usually rapes, molestation, killing animals, that sort of thing...though maybe he just didn't get caught or connected to other crimes.

Is it for sure DNA was found on the girls?

My answer is no, not for sure, but please correct me someone if I'm wrong. There have been different media reports, interpretive imo, they have said imo that they have DNA to examine (-meaning could be from anyone, have to isolate which is their's), please correct me someone but I don't believe I've heard them say for sure we have BG's DNA.

It's usually rapes, molestation, killing animals, that sort of thing...though maybe he just didn't get caught or connected to other crimes.

Yes, thank you, that's what I'm thinking/feeling...maybe he just didn't get caught, or sudden escalation or snapping, but if the latter seems surprising, guess it's not impossible.

could be escalation.. first defenseless girls, next (that we know of) the grown man biker on the path,
then accosting several bikers at the same time.
It hasn't been described how he threatened with an ax. Was it waved out a car window? One article said he "chased" them..
It just occurred to me he could have chased them in the car, that would explain why no one got hurt.

My answer is no, not for sure, but please correct me if I'm wr9ng. There have been different media reports, interpretive imo, they have said imo that they have DNA to examine (-meaning could be from anyoneimo), please correct me someone but I don't believe I've heard them say for sure we have BG's dna.

LE has been really vague about the whole DNA thing which is frustrating from a sleuthing perspective. I have not seen anything anywhere where LE came out and said we absolutely have DNA from BG... anyone else? now they've hinted at collecting DNA evidence here and there but that's it. So nope we have no idea.

I'm with you on that. He was just too far from Delphi to be "local" enough to check out, imo.

Even if he was on a list of people to check out, I don't think he would be top of the list. He has had many run-ins with the law, but from what we know now, none of them scream out as potential killer or even violent sex offender. He exposed himself to women and beat up his wife - gross offenses to be sure, but not someone you'd expect to randomly kill two girls.

I'm not willing to think just yet that any ball was dropped by LE on this one.

jmopinion

Bolded by me
Yes, he did exhibit some traits for becoming a violent sex offender.
&#8226; He has at least one assault and battery arrest;

&#8226; Tried to engaging in sexual contact with children;
&#8226; Inflicted pain on others (assault and battery charge & threatened people with hatchet);
&#8226; Exposed himself in a public setting; and
&#8226; Secretly watched others who were undressing, unclothed, or engaging in sexual activities.
http://csom.org/train/etiology/3/3_1.htm

Of course, but I bet there are even more violent people on the SO list that LE was combing through. Domestic violence and shaking a hatchet at an employer doesn't automatically make anyone think the person is going to kill to random kids.

But, yes, the guy is a violent creep. No doubt about that.

I am, of course, curious if he was on LE radar and why. I'm thinking he wasn't, but maybe?

jmo

Thanks. I think that's it. The history (at least that we know about), as awful as it is, doesn't seem to match the profile I envisioned.

Well, we're not likely to hear anything more tonight. I'm :eek:fftobed:

Sleep well, everybody, and give your loved ones an extra hug. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members