IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he do with the clothes he wore when he killed them? Perhaps it is in my imagination but I can't think one could kill two girls and walk off spotlessly clean.

I do hope this is our BG. He seems to be able to slither away from crime to crime, and be out in the public without being noticed!

Don't forget the Indiana meat-packing plant. He could easily have told people he was just leaving work.

Also how does one find the scanner thread? I did once before but now that I'm using the tapatalk app I have no idea how to navigate (although reading and replying in the main thread is easier).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did anyone mention that what you read in the scanner thread cannot be brought up to this thread? If so, please disregard my response.

http://www.wthr.com/article/former-...view-is-critical-job-for-delphi-investigators

"And back in Indiana, after a disagreement on a farm where he worked, "all of a sudden some pigs came up slaughtered," Hunter said."
"(Police will) listen to what he says and record him," Crawford said. “There's going to be a voice or speech analysis done on this at some point in time, so they want to get his recorded voice on anything."

Ha, just got water all over one t-shirt, went to get another one, and look which one I grabbed:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• tshirtFront.jpg
    tshirtFront.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 640
  • ohanaFamily.jpg
    ohanaFamily.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 637
Maybe I'm just lost, but why is thesensitivechild an authority on either BG or DN? I had been a lurker for a long time without posting and then when it seemed like a dry spell gave up following until very recently, so I understand if I may be the one confused.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They are not.

Guys, what if DN has nothing to do with Abby, Libby or the CO murder?
He has basically been tried and convicted via the internet and a lot of posts from what I see. Don't we need more facts?

ETA:
I am not saying he isn't either.

Early in the investigation there was:

1) No pictures of LE pouring for tire tracks.
2) No mention by LE of particular vehicles of interest.
3) Mention by LE of BG possibly having a pack although it's not obvious in bridge photo.
4) Mention by LE of possible hitch-hiking mode of transportation.
5) pictures of BG overdressed compared to girls.
IMO LE may have found evidence of a campsite but has been unsure as to whether it was related to the murders.
It snowed on February 9th and there is drone footage on Feb 11th showing snow and bare trees. It would be tough to be camping without a tent.
If BG was transient during February, how did he eat and stay dry? Was he squatting?

Wasn't it suggested that the girls had been taken to a building, before being dumped where they were found?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wasn't it suggested that the girls had been taken to a building, before being dumped where they were found?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No factual data from LE has been released on the logistics. We won't know much on that until trial.

He has basically been tried and convicted via the internet and a lot of posts from what I see. Don't we need more facts?

ETA:

Isn't the whole point of this forum to speculate and offer our opinion on a crime based on the evidence we're given? If it isn't him then unfortunately his history which involves multiple sex offences will have been dredged up on show for the entire internet to comment on but just like with RL he'll be alllowed to carry on with his life after he was confirmed completely innocent in both crimes. Until then it doesn't look good and people will comment on that fact

Yeah, if you're on a trail threatening people with a hatchet and you're possibly tied to another (HUGE) case... you're going to be talked about.

ETA:

I am not feeling too sorry for him, since he has been out in the woods, chasing people around with a hatchet. At that point, you give up any expectation that others will not speculate that you might be a serial killer...

I remember a reporter using the words "bodies dumped" when referring to the location where the girls were found. This always made me think the murders happened in a different location. Wish I could find the tv report.

Haven't posted on this thread for a while, but following here reading, wow, hope this is the breakthrough in the case that LE need. I mentioned in one of my posts a ways back that i had the feeling the perp. was not local to the area and could of been a drifter from somewhere else or a homeless person living out in the woods around the area where he might have seen the girls by chance? I think if he had of been local the people there would of recognized him from the sketch.
Haven't got time to go back & read earlier posts but was this possible suspect DN in the military at some stage? Was he a returned vet from previous overseas deployment? Is he perhaps suffering some kind of PTSD from being in a war zone and seeing horrific things on active duty and has been acting stuff out, like slaughtering animals & potentially people as well? Just some thoughts & speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname