IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see it but that's ok. There are other photos of DN that DO evoke a strong reaction in my eyes.

It was always the clothing that was going to trigger an ID. You really can't ID anyone as to facial features in the released BG images.

I disagree. There are thousands of guys that dress like that.

Are you the person who knew him when he was young? Someone that knows him has stated online that his troubles started before 2006 and he was in juvenile. Was your Mom the babysitter?

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

No no. Sorry people- the way I write can be odd and it was taken literally. I do not know this man and I think understandably some of what I wrote confused people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's the case, he had to have known he was being watched as headlights are shining on him. Strange.

I don't see any headlights in the picture of him keying the car. Is there another picture of him in headlights?

True, it sounds as if he had problems before entering the military. But it's disturbing these days how LE and the general public give a pass to anyone who is former or current military. They're automatically assumed to be virtuous, trustworthy and upstanding members of the community. Many are, but not all.

From his record, it sounds like this guy has been given one too many passes by too many people, including the military and LE.

Agree, there are good & bad people in all walks of life, and some are not obviously bad but can harbor resentments & hatreds we are not always aware of until it is too late and they do something horrible.

DN sags his pants, even the picture of BG his pants seem lower than normal. Also in the picture with the jeep/truck you can see in his reflection he has glasses on. He has other pictures with glasses on. So he is most likely near sighted, does BG have glasses ? If DN was living outside at the time, he must have a had contact lens in or glasses on. Or perhaps he is like myself. I have -1.5 perscription I can see somewhat with out lens/glasses but detail from more that 10 feet is hard to make out. IMO

She was allegedly taking pics of him as he was keying a car.

Look at this picture of DN from behind.

This is BG.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.thein...ys-daniel-nations-had-violent-tendencies.html
ff44650967a8e4baf64901d17ed58f1e.jpg

Photo with headlights

not sure why someone would take a pic form that angle. But im about 95 % sure he is wearing glasses in that picture. Look at the reflection

IIRC, there is over 20k people in that town. Lots of factory and farm work. So yes, thousands would be dressed in work jeans, cap, sweatshirt and coat/jacket.
As someone else said, looks like the wardrobe of everyone in the local diners. Evey break room room of every factory, every land/farm owner and farm hand, Evey construction worker, city worker, electrician, plumber, truck driver, Evey retired person. There's nothing generally distinctive about the clothing worn by BG. Not in rural communities in the Midwest anyway! He would blend right into the people next to him.

Are we allowed to post pics now? Or was it just the mugshots we weren't allowed to post? :confused:

I believe I read a link on here yesterday saying he was dishonorably discharged. IIRC it was the Indecent exposure to a woman and child in a parking lot that gained him the DOD (after a few other prior incidents).
He should have been prosecuted and put into a military jail before being discharged.

Looks like a duffel bag on the floor in one of the pictures. In the first days didn't LE suggest BG may have had a duffel bag hitchhiking?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ss-says-daniel-nations-had-violent-tendencies

ETA Tips pour in after suspect identified in Delphi double homicide

"We're trying to get people that were driving down the Hoosier Heartland, that were on the interstate, that were in Logansport that might have saw somebody walking, hitchhiking-- if they saw a duffle bag laying somewhere, anything. We're just reaching out for people that saw anything within that distance," Riley said.

What I dont get is, he is clearly wearing glasses in the picture. Myself personal I always thought that BG has glasses, then the sketch was released with no glasses. Also if DN was homeless at the time he most likely favored glasses to contact lens. Its pretty hard to put contacts in living under bridge.

Maybe he noticed RL leave on 2nd trip out (2/13 PM) and ended up taking girls there to one of RL's out-bldgs and later grabbed food from kitchen and washed up a bit there? Speculation of course.

Just wondering....if he was homeless at this time, he may have been staying in an outbuilding near the bridge.

In which case LE may have found evidence of this.

All speculation of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If DN was living under a bridge, I wonder where his wife and kids were at the time? If he is BG, her story will end up being very interesting.

OK, I have ben thinking about the Delphi investigators there to question DN today. They need to get him to talk, and they need to record it. No easy job whether he is BG or not. If he's BG it's obvious why he wouldn't want to. If DN is not BG he still won't want to talk because my guess is with his history he has a great distrust of LE and probably feels as though he could be framed for Abby and Libby''s death, especially if he has no verifiable alibi. So how do you get him talking? Also assuming he hasn't lawyered up and been told not to say anything. Now if he refuses to speak or give Delphi LE a plausible and verifiable alibi does that automatically give them cause to collect DNA? Also, think about what a hard position to be in if he is innocent of the crimes against Abby and Libby. He was living homeless under bridges, who could he possibly give as an alibi on the 13th? It would be hard to find someone who could verify his whereabouts...MOO and just thinking out loud as we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07