IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning that way. Also never suspected RL at all.

I never suspect RL at all.......not one time.

But I feel very different about DN. If he is not the suspect then the investigation will continue and will hopefully be solved one day. That is IF DN is not the murderer of Abby and Libby. He still could be the suspect who shot and killed TW though. We will have to wait and see what information comes forth this week.

Seriously? Omg. JMO

That was my reaction at first but we have to remember that he worked on farms and construction jobs. It's entirely possible he used them at work. If not then OMG! Just trying to keep an open mind.

That was my reaction at first but we have to remember that he worked on farms and construction jobs. It's entirely possible he used them at work. If not then OMG! Just trying to keep an open mind.

I thought someone was posting it as a joke, I didn't think it was funny.

Anything other than hope/wishful thinking to make you feel that way?
It's the same thing that I was getting to -- several days with the suspect, time to develop a clear statement for the press, and Monday as a release time for the weekly news cycle.

Anything other than hope/wishful thinking to make you feel that way?

Mostly hopeful, wishful thinking. BUT - Abby and Libbie's case is making national news again (saw a snippet on MSNBC) and LE knows of the public's continued interest.

We shall see.

ETA:
It's the same thing that I was getting to -- several days with the witness, time to develop a clear statement for the press, and Monday as a release time for the weekly news cycle.​

Thanks for expressing that better than I did.​

Sgt Holeman said the drawing is based on several people who say they saw BG that day. It's a compiled drawing and each person (witnesses) see's things differently. He also said (paraphrasing) that the sketch might not look exactly like the person.

My personal feelings: I think they have their guy.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Just spent the evening with my neighbor who has followed this from the beginning also.... while we both agree DN looks like BG, I brought up the questions of every case
Means
Motive
Opportunity

and..GO >>> we discussed at length these items

question for WSers:

if DN was your husband, brother, friend, co-worker, whatever ... and you saw the sketch ... would you think it could be him? would you call the tip line?

Mostly hopeful, wishful thinking. BUT - Abby and Libbie's case is making national news again (saw a snippet on MSNBC) and LE knows of the public's continued interest.

We shall see.

ETA:

Thanks for expressing that better than I did. [/INDENT]

The press has to be camping on their door. It has been all over Fox News for days.

Although DN did skip town in Indiana, and missed for the first time his checking in as a RSO...one day after the sketch was released.

He left his registered sex offender address in Indiana on May 12. His failure to register his new address was not finally confirmed until July 18, when sheriff spoke to the manager at the motel.
The reason he was checking in weekly during Jan/Feb of 2017 was because he did not have a stable address. So he had to check in every week. Once he obtained a stable address at the long-stay motel, he didn't need to check in any more. And he went off the radar. Sheriff could not reach him at his address or phone for May, June, and July.

you would think that the wide-set eyes would be very memorable though
unless none of them saw him closely enough to see that

Sgt Holeman said the drawing is based on several people who say they saw BG that day. It's a compiled drawing and each person (witnesses) see's things differently. He also said (paraphrasing) that the sketch might not look exactly like the person.

i also think the sketch came from the DNA characteristics they have.

The press has to be camping on their door. It has been all over Fox News for days.

I would think at the very least we'd get "we're still examining evidence, and talking to witnesses."

question for WSers:

if DN was your husband, brother, friend, co-worker, whatever ... and you saw the sketch ... would you think it could be him? would you call the tip line?

YES!
That's the short answer.

YES!

The long answer...but probably not right away. I suspect that I would agonize over the whole thing. Am I crazy? Could it be? I would analyze it to death. If I'm wrong, a relationship is gone, whether it be husband, brother, co-worker, friend. If I'm right it's the same. In the end, if I truly believed it was him I would call it in.

you would think that the wide-set eyes would be very memorable though
unless none of them saw him closely enough to see that

Some have suggested DN was working for RL, and that it was RL who provided the "eyes are not blue" tip. And, of course, anyone walking the Monon High Bridge trail that day.

I have no doubt this is the guy and will never walk free again, that's at the least.
Possession of the 22 rifle, the photos passing the search party, the threatening of cyclists..
that to me spells 'conviction' for the murder of the cyclist.
Now for a DP trial for abby and libby.. I want the audio recording to match and hopefully something more than a fuzzy video.
Like something in the car connecting him to the crime scene..
if I was on the jury all the prosecutor would have to do is point his finger and I would render my verdict ..Guilty!
I do recall in the zimmerman trial when they were trying to decide who was yelling for help, the audio voice analysts were disqualified from testifying. Something about the science being too new iirc.
Yes, that was so disheartening too...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Although DN did skip town in Indiana, and missed for the first time his checking in as a RSO...one day after the sketch was released.

Not true. The grainy phone image was released to the public either February 15th or February 22nd. The composite sketch was released July 17th. DN didn't miss an Indiana RSO check-in until after April 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2