Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
fleurde, one of the hardest things to do in working on Taylor's case is to find the people she is connected to. Almost every time you come across a shared Missing Post you find a locked down social media account or if on FB, for example, you do find someone with a friend's list, Taylor isn't in it. When you go through the share list of Missing Posts you get a few names out of many shares which means those shared posts also aren't public. So, it is quite a challenge. It is to the point of randomly picking people in Pensacola, Destin, Navarre, etc. and hoping to get someone connected to her even superficially.

The reason why I bring this up is because there may be people out there that could have seen Taylor that don't have any idea she is missing and don't realize that they should be contacting Pensacola PD. Also, if Taylor did leave she could be travelling with another person that is in contact with their own family and friends and that person therefore is not missing so nobody is aware that something is amiss.

I know this is a difficult time for you. We have dozens of missing persons cases that hit this site daily. A good number of them get only so much attention. I am working on a dozen of them. Others on this thread are participating on several others. We all hope to have a good outcome. We can only work with the information we have or that we can discover. Some of what we discover can't be said. I certainly wouldn't want to jeopardize what Pensacola PD is doing either but at the same time they haven't really said much of anything which is their prerogative but it certainly isn't helpful in generating any leads either.

Largely we have been trying to just get a simple time line and try to understand Taylor's movements on the day in question. You have been very helpful with that.

My understanding is searches can be done by you and your/her friends. I don't know why you couldn't work with the Detective on the case and maybe a search group there to make it happen. Maybe her employer would have some guidance in this area.
Perhaps I'm mistaken.

I notice Taylor isn't listed as missing on NamUs. Are there certain requirements for being listed there?

I assume there has been no activity on her credit cards. If cashiers checks do exist, the issuing bank can trace them to see if they have been cashed. Of course someone would need to know the bank they were issued from, timeframe of the date issued, and it would require a court order, unless she has a joint account. I wish this case could get more media attention. I am in Pensacola and have only seen it on FB from a few sources. This case is so unique because she has the background to know how to stay off the radar, but also could be extremely vulnerable.

I notice Taylor isn't listed as missing on NamUs. Are there certain requirements for being listed there?

From NaMus FAQ page:

Who can create a missing person case in NaMus?

Anyone can enter a case, after becoming a registered NamUs user. The case will be verified as an active missing persons case with law enforcement prior to information being published on the site. A National Crime Information Center (NCIC) number or law enforcement case number must be in place before the case is published on the NamUs site (both are preferred). The NCIC number is an official law enforcement tracking number for a missing persons report and can be obtained through a law enforcement agency. These steps are taken to ensure data quality as well as to prevent fraudulent use of the site.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/homes/faq

It sounds like anyone can submit her case to NaMus but she needs to have a NCIC case number to be added.

She has been entered into NCIC according to LE.

Thanks FlossyMay, so all it will take is for her loved ones to register and enter her info there. If I understand correctly, anyone can do it, including someone from here, but not everyone knows the details well enough. The previous posts here by TW's girlfriend is the first I have seen about her tattoos. Those are details only people who know TW would know. I hope they will get her put in NaMus asap.

If AbuDrake is lurking around - Do you have the means to get her Missing Poster out to armed forces bases, particularly Marine bases, in case Taylor has been in contact with anyone she might know that has since re-deployed elsewhere?

Thanks FlossyMay, so all it will take is for her loved ones to register and enter her info there. If I understand correctly, anyone can do it, including someone from here, but not everyone knows the details well enough. The previous posts here by TW's girlfriend is the first I have seen about her tattoos. Those are details only people who know TW would know. I hope they will get her put in NaMus asap.
The details of the tattoos are important. In the FCIC information that I have previously posted it only mentioned where they were located without describing them (as well as the scar).

Has anyone started a "Help Find Taylor" Facebook page yet?

Very glad that Fleurde has arrived to answer things directly that I'm just trying to piece together from second hand information. She has no agenda other than to find Taylor, and I have full confidence that she will convey her impressions and recollections of these events to the best of her ability.

I will leave the group with a few thoughts.

1) Human memory sucks. It's not like a photograph that accurately captures reality and then stays the same every time you pick it up. In our wetware, we literally re-construct memories every time we access them. That's why eye witness testimony isn't quite as good as a recording. I compensate for this by recording everything I can. I do business via text and emails almost exclusively, and take extremely careful notes during and after phone calls whenever it is possible to do so. That way, I can refer back to my notes when deciding the truth of a matter down the road. My alarm bells went off when I started getting phone calls on the 10th, and I have taken careful notes about who said what during phone calls related to this case. I will confess that I've been lax about referencing them in posting here (I'm quite weary from all of this) but should it ever come up in the future, know that I have preserved the contemporary records just in case.

2) Learn how to use admiralty code, and apply it to situations like this. It seems to me that few reports are either absolutely true, or absolutely false. Few people are either absolutely trustworthy, or absolute liars. Reliability and accuracy are usually somewhere between the poles, and this is a handy system for keeping your thoughts organized. Even trustworthy people who are trying to tell the truth can hand out misinformation - see #1 above. Hell, I'm probably one of them: despite my best efforts I may have said some things in this thread that turn out to be incorrect because it's so confusing. The bulk of my information came from one source, who is now here to speak her part. She will tell the truth as she remembers it with 100% accuracy- I believe that Fleurde is an honest woman to her core. But she's also heavily emotionally invested here, and as such can't help but remember these events through a lens that is tinted with anger, love, affection, worry, and emotional distress. These conditions do not aid in accurate recollection of facts, nor do they aid in deciding which information is reliable. Just as I hope you were critical of what I had to say, I hope you apply the same intellectual rigor to her statements. Again - I have zero doubts about her integrity and earnest intentions. It's the human memory that I don't trust.

3) While I agree with the sentiment behind the notion of 'his side, her side, and the truth,' I think it's better to determine truth based on evidence. Some deny that the world is round, in spite of mountains of evidence the contrary. The truth is not somewhere in the middle...we don't need to dismiss the possibility that one side is right in the interest of making it 'fair' for the other side. Fleurde, and everyone else: I encourage you to weigh the evidence in this case with your mind and a good dose of skepticism. Use Occam's razor and ask cui bono. We're dealing with a person who told many people she was going to get away for a while, and then did so. She was doing odd things with large amounts of money, right before a court hearing that would take her to task for blatantly disregarding several court orders and absconding with large amounts of cash. She did everything she could to avoid that hearing, to include filing a statement with the court about needing to rescue her Dad from Hurricane Irma - to which he responded by filing an affidavit stating that he'd not been in contact with her at all.

4) The most likely theory remains that she intended this to be a quick stunt to get out of a court date, just like she did with almost every court date before this one. This time it spiraled out of control. She didn't count on the magnitude of the response, and got caught without a graceful way to come back. What was she going to do, just show up and admit she worried everyone sick for no reason? Or stay 'missing' and hope it gets better somehow? She may feel like a quarterback that's scrambling in the backfield and wishing they'd just taken the 10 yard sack. She's stuck trying to find a good excuse for why she left, and a way to come back without endangering her relationship, 'her' money, or her freedom. It's a horrible situation for her - either she comes back and faces the music for what she's done, or she stays missing and hurts good people like Fleurde, Nancy, and everyone here who's worried about her...and doesn't get to see Drake or any old friends. That's not sustainable. Odds are that she'll be back before the court issues a bench warrant for contempt...she doesn't want to go to jail again. She'll probably have a plausible but unverifiable story that tugs at the heartstrings and just so happens to include an excuse for where the money went.

Then again, maybe I'm reading this wrong and she truly is in trouble. Either way - I want her found safe. Even though the nature of our relationship has changed, we shared many important milestones together and I want nothing but good things for the future of the mother of my son and the person I loved.

If I had slipped away from my life for whatever reason and then discovered I had been reported missing, I would just call my mom or a friend or even LE and tell them..."Hey, look. I'm not dead. I just needed to get away. Can you cancel the missing report and chill?" No one would have to know what happened or where I had been. The fact that she hasn't done that in all this time worries me.

Perhaps we should stop chasing our tails regarding the money. We are not looking for money. We are looking for a young, loving mother who has vanished.

Whether it is by her own volition or foul play, we need to find Taylor. Allow AbuDrake to worry about the "absconded" money.

To my knowledge, no one is known, to this date, of having visibly seen the money or the cashier's checks. I place that data on the Admiralty Code, that we were politely instructed to learn, at F6.

F - Reliability cannot be judged: No basis exists for evaluating the reliability of the source
6 - Truth cannot be judged: No basis exists for evaluating the validity of the information

UPDATED FLYER!

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1731430123829825
e9c51678d16f8c12dd240bbc43d81edf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very glad that Fleurde has arrived to answer things directly that I'm just trying to piece together from second hand information. She has no agenda other than to find Taylor, and I have full confidence that she will convey her impressions and recollections of these events to the best of her ability.

I will leave the group with a few thoughts.

1) Human memory sucks. It's not like a photograph that accurately captures reality and then stays the same every time you pick it up. In our wetware, we literally re-construct memories every time we access them. That's why eye witness testimony isn't quite as good as a recording. I compensate for this by recording everything I can. I do business via text and emails almost exclusively, and take extremely careful notes during and after phone calls whenever it is possible to do so. That way, I can refer back to my notes when deciding the truth of a matter down the road. My alarm bells went off when I started getting phone calls on the 10th, and I have taken careful notes about who said what during phone calls related to this case. I will confess that I've been lax about referencing them in posting here (I'm quite weary from all of this) but should it ever come up in the future, know that I have preserved the contemporary records just in case.

2) Learn how to use admiralty code, and apply it to situations like this. It seems to me that few reports are either absolutely true, or absolutely false. Few people are either absolutely trustworthy, or absolute liars. Reliability and accuracy are usually somewhere between the poles, and this is a handy system for keeping your thoughts organized. Even trustworthy people who are trying to tell the truth can hand out misinformation - see #1 above. Hell, I'm probably one of them: despite my best efforts I may have said some things in this thread that turn out to be incorrect because it's so confusing. The bulk of my information came from one source, who is now here to speak her part. She will tell the truth as she remembers it with 100% accuracy- I believe that Fleurde is an honest woman to her core. But she's also heavily emotionally invested here, and as such can't help but remember these events through a lens that is tinted with anger, love, affection, worry, and emotional distress. These conditions do not aid in accurate recollection of facts, nor do they aid in deciding which information is reliable. Just as I hope you were critical of what I had to say, I hope you apply the same intellectual rigor to her statements. Again - I have zero doubts about her integrity and earnest intentions. It's the human memory that I don't trust.

3) While I agree with the sentiment behind the notion of 'his side, her side, and the truth,' I think it's better to determine truth based on evidence. Some deny that the world is round, in spite of mountains of evidence the contrary. The truth is not somewhere in the middle...we don't need to dismiss the possibility that one side is right in the interest of making it 'fair' for the other side. Fleurde, and everyone else: I encourage you to weigh the evidence in this case with your mind and a good dose of skepticism. Use Occam's razor and ask cui bono. We're dealing with a person who told many people she was going to get away for a while, and then did so. She was doing odd things with large amounts of money, right before a court hearing that would take her to task for blatantly disregarding several court orders and absconding with large amounts of cash. She did everything she could to avoid that hearing, to include filing a statement with the court about needing to rescue her Dad from Hurricane Irma - to which he responded by filing an affidavit stating that he'd not been in contact with her at all.

4) The most likely theory remains that she intended this to be a quick stunt to get out of a court date, just like she did with almost every court date before this one. This time it spiraled out of control. She didn't count on the magnitude of the response, and got caught without a graceful way to come back. What was she going to do, just show up and admit she worried everyone sick for no reason? Or stay 'missing' and hope it gets better somehow? She may feel like a quarterback that's scrambling in the backfield and wishing they'd just taken the 10 yard sack. She's stuck trying to find a good excuse for why she left, and a way to come back without endangering her relationship, 'her' money, or her freedom. It's a horrible situation for her - either she comes back and faces the music for what she's done, or she stays missing and hurts good people like Fleurde, Nancy, and everyone here who's worried about her...and doesn't get to see Drake or any old friends. That's not sustainable. Odds are that she'll be back before the court issues a bench warrant for contempt...she doesn't want to go to jail again. She'll probably have a plausible but unverifiable story that tugs at the heartstrings and just so happens to include an excuse for where the money went.

Then again, maybe I'm reading this wrong and she truly is in trouble. Either way - I want her found safe. Even though the nature of our relationship has changed, we shared many important milestones together and I want nothing but good things for the future of the mother of my son and the person I loved.

Just for the record for everyone here... I have no issues with AbuDrake. I feel he has tried to be helpful and supportive. Perhaps not in the way I would be, but I feel there has been an effort to help on his side. To address 2 things here:

1) While I would normally agree to the "human memory sucks" theory, this has been such a serious incident in my life, how could one (ME, who has lived this terrible experience firsthand) NOT remember the series of events?!?! I guarantee you, one person isn't the only one taking notes here, the purpose of my notes is to ensure as the days tick by I remember as many minute details as possible to continue to help try and find TW. Not to turn around and use them to gain an advantage in personal endeavors down the road.

2) I don't quite understand the purpose of the admiralty code comment in this situation. It appears to propose the fact that someone is not being honest. I truly hope that is not directed towards me as that would question my integrity having never met me or gotten to know me. If you knew me, you would know I have some of the highest morals and standards of anyone you might ever meet; I can provide a plethora of people who would attest to this. If the comment refers to other people involved in this case, then that is quite possibly fact. Yes, I care about TW tremendously and I have no problem going on record and saying that, but does that attenuate my level of honesty because I love her?? I wouldn't be dropping my world and all my obligations the second the detective called me, walking out of meetings, cancelling plans, talking for hours on end with family and friends to help through the "grieving" process, etc.

Some will NEVER understand the series of emotions one goes through when dealing with this, this is not like having someone you love pass away; there are NO answers in this case. At first I was upset (how could she not feel like she could come to me and talk to me? We were partners), then I was scared (he will not like that I said this, but the ex was who instilled fear in me by telling me I should put bells at my windows and a chair to block my bedroom door from her if she comes back upset...THAT is where my fear came from, never from TW! She never did anything to make me fear her, NEVER), then came the worrying like crazy because at day 2/3 is when it became clear that this was not something TW would do. I have been in this worried mode for the last 3 weeks and counting. I definitely wouldn't imagine a highly trained military officer would even blink an eye or shed a tear over this, especially when there is so much aversion. He is trained to have no emotions and use standardized assessments as a mean for assessing the world; I suppose this is a strength for that entity. Not everything is black and white. As someone who works with thousands on a daily basis (education), I can tell you not all people fit into a standardized assessment and rating (ie - F6, E5). For the record too... the ex and I have never met, never even corresponded until Sept 10th.

My goal, as I hope the goal for everyone in this forum is to find TW SAFE and unharmed. Whatever she is going through, went through, whatever help/support she needs will be met if she returns. WE ALL need to be UNIFIED and not divisive if we are going to allocate all resources to finding her. Sure people have a past as TW and the ex husband do. My parents had a horrible past as well, it caused my father in the military to lose his job after 17 years of service (honorable discharge). The difference though is even today and after all my parents have been through (divorced now), they still care about each other and my father still checks on my mother as much as he can.

Please refrain from the negativity and focus on finding TW. PLEASE!

Will you, TW's GF, consider a missing Facebook page or posting on a site that she may frequent? There needs to be a NAMUS set up. People here can walk you through all that. It will take commitment, but if it will reach TW, it may be worth it.

I hope this turns out positively

and I hope Abu checks in once in awhile.

This is IMO

I will ask, again, knowing I'm harping.

Searches need to be done, in order to eliminate places she could be, or places she may have been. It helps track her movements.

Waiting on Detectives and LE, who may not think this is a big deal, could possibly lose valuable information. I.E. video being overwritten, witnesses not
having a fresh recall.

Have ANY posters been handed out or placed around? Like around the Wells Fargo Bank? Convenience stores, coffee shops, etc in that area?

Was her debit/credit card tracked? Did she stop anywhere to purchase a drink or food? If so, has video been checked? What time and day was it?

Other than this last 'ping', anything else stand out? Has LE followed up at all on this last 'ping'?

As her partner, can you not call LE every day and ask for status? What is being done to find Taylor? Ask has xyz been done? If you aren't allowed, is her mom?

I'm not getting this wait on LE thing, unless they already have an idea and are just waiting for someone to do something dumb and show themselves.

All MOO

I cannot speak on investigative work. I am sure the PD has their reasons for not giving information out in an on-going investigation. Between family and myself, someone has checked in every day I assure you.

She has no friends in Nola to my knowledge. She had been there 3 times in the last 3 months with me and only because of me. Every time we went, we stuck to ourselves. I highly doubt she knows anyone there/has friends there. I won't rule it out because I do not know 100%, but the assumption that because she had been there several times recently therefore she knows someone there is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy