IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Daniel Nations is not the man, may he recover well. He'll have 40 years of life ahead of him. Maybe this episode and the attention it brought will help him get the care and counseling it appears he needs.

Nations strikes me as a prime suspect and I'm confident authorities are attempting to establish a link. Certainly one of his mug shots is a dead ringer for the police sketch and he was in the area and unaccounted for on the day of the murder. It is my sincere hope that these murders are successfully prosecuted.

This is the photo that also looks like the photo on the bridge, to me. Well, this and another picture of him walking into the court room with the green and white striped outfit. I don't remember what article that was in.

ISP CIO Dave Bursten says the only thing good to come out of the tip was it heightened awareness to the case.Sounds like the Co. trip was a bust.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ations-neither-includedor-excluded-as-suspect

It's hard to figure out what he's saying there! More dancing a jig around the facts of the case? Waving everyone off DN? DN still in the mix but maybe not the only perp? They have a long way to go, could take weeks he says. Very confusing imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY Spellbound....:tyou:

That says it so much better than my questions!
And it's also helpful when one doesn't sit at this thread and read every post and take notes.
I tried that once, I confused myself. LOL

you should see the links, notes, maps, and files I have saved..... and I still miss so much. :hug:

we are all here for one reason.... getting justice for our girls. I think we all hope we are posting so others understand our deep inner feelings, yet it doesn’t always come through clearly in written words. That’s what makes WS a little different than most forums. We try to deal with facts, and be clear when something is just our own understanding or opinion. But even then, we all slip occasionally.

I think we want an arrest and conviction so badly that when when we get any new info we are dissecting it until there is nothing left but to rehash and pray a little harder. I know I have been reliving those early days a lot this week and thinking of what it must have been like for Abby & Libby. And that brings a lot of anxiety and anger and tears. Maybe the families can get their answers soon. I cannot imagine what they go through ... every day must be so sad and tortuous.

You are right - sorry - I wrongly thought the hoodie mug was the Feb 2017 mug.

Here is the right mug.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...test-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders#id8

Its number nine in the slide show.

I can't seem to get passed 2 or 3. I was talking about the mug (if it is) in the lower right (of the picture collage) from the link I included (also included below).

Thanks to both of you.

http://fox59.com/2017/10/03/family-says-sketch-of-delphi-suspect-resembles-new-person-of-interest/

ISP CIO Dave Bursten says the only thing good to come out of the tip was it heightened awareness to the case.Sounds like the Co. trip was a bust.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ations-neither-includedor-excluded-as-suspect

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]He says in the video linked above (2nd video): "The only good thing to come about [out of] all the emphasis put on this one particular tip is that it's heightened the awareness again about the murders of Abigail and Liberty."

IMHO, his words speak more to the ISP's discomfort with the intense public scrutiny of DN than it does about the information and evidence (pro and/or con) resulting from the trip to CO.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]He says in the video linked above (2nd video): "The only good thing to come about [out of] all the emphasis put on this one particular tip is that it's heightened the awareness again about the murders of Abigail and Liberty."

IMHO, his words speak more to the ISP's discomfort with the intense public scrutiny of DN than it does about the information and evidence (pro and/or con) resulting from the trip to CO.[/FONT][/FONT]
That's a good point. He doesn't say the tip itself came to nothing.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

IN LE May be waiting for CO LE to get results from the murder of the bicyclist....plus if FBI is involved everyone is looking at who would prosecute first so the charges would stick and then go from there. LE is keeping all info to themselves.

JMO...
Your post reminded me of one of the winter/spring press conferences (not the Holman interview) where a LEO said to the effect he could strike again and it could be your mother/sister/daughter/father/son/brother. I don't recall exactly which familial words he used, but IIRC he definitely implied men could be victims of BG too.

I need to find the media thread...
JMO.

LE has been so tight lipped on this case, I don't think we can judge them one way or the other on Daniels.

We don't even know IF he talked with IN LE. If he did, LE won't say a thing until they have checked out every minute point on Daniels to be sure they have a solid case. And then there is the tale tell DNA, does it match?

My opinions only.

Is there anyway to find why he was jailed from February 24 through the 28th?

Okay, this is what I found, after visiting mycase.in.gov and http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

He also has a case pending in Marion County, where an Indiana State Police trooper arrested Daniel Nations on Nov. 16, 2016. He faces charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and driving while never receiving a driver's license, according to court records.
(above quote from jconline.com article)

Weirdly enough, I couldn't find anything specifically stating he was incarcerated from 02/24 through 02/28.
attachment.php

Attachments

• danielNationsMorganCtyJail2017.png
    danielNationsMorganCtyJail2017.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,035
Nations strikes me as a prime suspect and I'm confident authorities are attempting to establish a link. Certainly one of his mug shots is a dead ringer for the police sketch and he was in the area and unaccounted for on the day of the murder. It is my sincere hope that these murders are successfully prosecuted.

Remember the focus (for days and daaaaaaaays) on BG's nose?

Welp ... not to be rude about someone's looks. But.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... that's a bulbous nose if I ever saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998