Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #4

I don't think JR will serve any time. The courts were probably backlogged and they finally found a slot to close this out.

I don't know about that religion angle, but I didn't see any evidence of it on the FB page of the person who was the supposed driver. Evil doesn't need a reason, but it's nice for us to have a reason so we can wrap our minds around whatever that flavor of evil is.

I doubt JR would get much of a sentence, but the fact that they reopened it after a year makes me wonder if there was more to it that they discovered later. All I can say is that if he only gets fined they’d better collect it before he leaves court! Dude still owes traffic and parking fines!

SBM
Yes! When he was arrested, they collected past due fines before releasing him (if you check the dates). Since then, as you know, he has accumulated even more overdue fines. i assume the judge takes this under consideration when reviewing his case. His attorney must be so annoyed.

I don't think JR will serve any time. The courts were probably backlogged and they finally found a slot to close this out.

I don't know about that religion angle, but I didn't see any evidence of it on the FB page of the person who was the supposed driver. Evil doesn't need a reason, but it's nice for us to have a reason so we can wrap our minds around whatever that flavor of evil is.

Do you have access to his page?

I agree. We need to cling to a reason, motive, ... sometimes people just do bad things.

SBM
Yes! When he was arrested, they collected past due fines before releasing him (if you check the dates). Since then, as you know, he has accumulated even more overdue fines. i assume the judge takes this under consideration when reviewing his case. His attorney must be so annoyed.

He will be fine. He's got another $3,000 from his , that he will use to pay the fines. If only the donors knew what their money was being used for.

He will be fine. He's got another $3,000 from his , that he will use to pay the fines. If only the donors knew what their money was being used for.

Money aside, it's particularly disturbing that the very women he was going to visit had a high probability of having been trafficked. This of course, is one of the very concerns we have as it relates to Jenny's fate.
What's wrong with this picture?

The page of the truck driver has been posted several times on HFJ. We can’t post it here though.

MTZ linked it in the comments here....you have to open the answers to her first comment to find the actual link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/792110044297375/

Sorry i wasn't clear.

What I mean is, has he accepted a friendship request by her or anyone here? Because I've never seen his posts other than commenting on his various profile pix. Maybe he doesn't post, but then again maybe his posts are hidden from non-friends.

Sorry i wasn't clear.

What I mean is, has he accepted a friendship request by her or anyone here? Because I've never seen his posts other than commenting on his various profile pix. Maybe he doesn't post, but then again maybe his posts are hidden from non-friends.

:doh: Sorry! Now I understand. I don’t see her in his friends list and I only know that I haven’t friended him. You are seeing what I’m seeing. :)

Money aside, it's particularly disturbing that the very women he was going to visit had a high probability of having been trafficked. This of course, is one of the very concerns we have as it relates to Jenny's fate.
What's wrong with this picture?
BBM

EVERYTHING is wrong with this picture!!! It is the height of hypocrisy and disconnect, especially since JR was the one who brought up trafficking right away and later went on that march for the missing who may have been trafficked.

But hypocrisy and disconnect are routine for him apparently. Right away he was complaining about not getting help from the U.S. Government even though he’s paying taxes (he doesn’t) and later he’s slamming the “corrupt” LE and also the driver for disabling his GPS while his own frequent traffic and parking tickets pile up in WA. But the massage visit was the hypocritical disconnect of all hypocritical disconnects. Just gross. Sorry, he pushes my indignant buttons! :mad:

I think friending him would be out of line.

I still can't see the Help Find Jenny FB page well, as it gets whited-over with a request to log-in. But I think I see a post (difficultly) saying the woman who said she saw Jenny in Mexico City refuses to talk to JR or his PI. And he wonders now if she was lying to him. Ugh, terrible. Can someone see what else JR says?

I still can't see the Help Find Jenny FB page well, as it gets whited-over with a request to log-in. But I think I see a post (difficultly) saying the woman who said she saw Jenny in Mexico City refuses to talk to JR or his PI. And he wonders now if she was lying to him. Ugh, terrible. Can someone see what else JR says?

Yes, you are seeing this correctly. He has posted her name and FB page and asked people to contact her and ask her to contact him or the PI. He says he didn’t want to do this but he needs to find his wife. I noticed a post from JR on Sept 3 asking her to contact him by private message, but I didn’t think much of it. This was before he announced on Sept 10 that he had met with a credible witness.

Her first name is not the same as the one we saw in the edited version of the original post about the witness. Let’s just say that she could be called Jenny. She has been a member of the group since May 2016. If the sighting was true, you’d think she’d have contacted JR immediately in February.

A commenter says that this person posted Jenny’s photo on her page. JR says it’s from before Jenny went missing. But apparently someone commented on the photo “Say Hi to her” so they wonder if that person knows something. But I don’t see that comment on her page and the photo was posted in 2016.

It sounds as if she lied to JR for some reason. Not surprising, but sad and frustrating.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/902179936623718/

Hi everyone, just got back from holiday. What did I miss? First thing I saw was the update HFJ's page. Surprised, but yet kind of expected all along. Let me catch up on reading back posts now.

‪Under JR's post referred to above by me and Lilibet, the witness responded, and since we're only allowed JR's posts from that page, here is what he wrote:

"‪[name], I realize you are busy, but this is so important!! We need just a little more help by meeting with my investigator. I will PM you his email address. PLEASE RESPOND! I am sorry for making this public!‬"
‪
"[name] we just need a little more of your time, and then I will leave you to your studies!‬"
‪"That's not exactly accurate, we have been contacting her by messenger (which she uses) She just has to email my investigator, and they can talk. That's it. We need her help, She is the ONLY witness in the last year! So important!‬"
"‪I can call Mexico but she does not have a phone at least that's what she said I'm going to take of this whole post down shortly we just need her to contact my private investigator‬"

‪I've left out the witness person's name and put [ ] above. From what I gather, the communications with this witness has been either via FB or Whatsapp (what I think JR means by saying she had no phone).‬ Hard to say for sure if she's been avoiding him or not. We'll see...

Good to see you back, SLcherry!

‪Under JR's post referred to above by me and Lilibet, the witness responded, and since we're only allowed JR's posts from that page, here is what he wrote:

‪

‪I've left out the witness person's name and put [ ] above. From what I gather, the communications with this witness has been either via FB or Whatsapp (what I think JR means by saying she had no phone).‬ Hard to say for sure if she's been avoiding him or not. We'll see...

Good to see you back, SLcherry!

The post from yesterday and replies from the witness are now down and I missed her responses so thanks for catching it. Here is what is now posted, asking her to call the PI and leaving out her name.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/902443149930730/

Ditto to Cherry. Hope you had a good trip. :)

The post from yesterday and replies from the witness are now down and I missed her responses so thanks for catching it. Here is what is now posted, asking her to call the PI and leaving out her name.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/902443149930730/

Ditto to Cherry. Hope you had a good trip. :)

There was quite a bit of back and forth amongst maybe 5 or 6 participants, with even screenshots with msgs scratched out to prove conversations on Messenger or Whatsapp to prove her use of these apps. Drama.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back