NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sheriff just said something about the shooter had a plan to escape without being caught, but he said he could not elaborate on it at this time. I'm really curious how he thought he was going to escape.

I believe that is the first time... or I know he was also prescribed valium at that time by the same Dr.

First time what? He had weapons for years

He was prescribed Valium in June, not not related IMO. Valium calms you down btw

[FONT=&quot]Miguel MartinezValle‏Verified account @MiguelMValle [video=twitter;915737609061654528]https://twitter.com/MiguelMValle/status/915737609061654528[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"He had to have some help at some point" police don't have accomplice but won't stop investigation until they rule it out 100% @FOX5Vegas

Adam Herbets‏Verified account @AdamHerbets [video=twitter;915737927908339712]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/915737927908339712[/video]More

FBI: If someone is cooperating with an investigation, that's between us and them. I'm not going to give up the location of Marilou Danley.

Miguel MartinezValle‏Verified account @MiguelMValle [video=twitter;915738226186268672]https://twitter.com/MiguelMValle/status/915738226186268672[/video]More

"No evidence at this point to indicate terrorism" but not closing any doors @FOX5Vegas

[/FONT]

They are looking into what happened in oct 2016 when he bought 33 weapons. Sheriff looks coy when he says yes.

There was evidence he planned to survive this or escape.

Wow he bought 33 of the firearms in one month alone? Something had to happen in the month of October 2016 for him to start stockpiling this many weapons and buying 33 in one month.

I had to chuckle yesterday at this Sheriff. He is a no nonsense Sheriff. I really like him, He more or less told the press he knew plenty but he wasn't going to tell them. :)

When was his lawsuit against the other hotel dismissed? I think it took 2 yrs. before it was over.

I give the sheriff a lot of credit. You can tell he hasn’t slept since but he still has some snark and humor while reporting what he can.

I thought the same thing when Sheriff had to ask someone to remind him where he left off early in the latest presser. He is what I call "beyond tired". It's probably happened to all of us at one time or another. Jet lag. All-nighter studying for exam. Sick child. You know you need sleep but force yourself to do what needs to be done. I hope the Sheriff will take some time for himself so he doesn't get run down.

He was prescribed Valium in June, not not related IMO. Valium calms you down btw

The same Dr also prescribed it last year as well.

Wow he bought 33 of the firearms in one month alone? Something had to happen in the month of October 2016 for him to start stockpiling this many weapons and buying 33 in one month.

I had to chuckle yesterday at this Sheriff. He is a no nonsense Sheriff. I really like him, He more or less told the press he knew plenty but he wasn't going to tell them. :)

Sorry - it’s when he started buying those 33 weapons I believe. I was rushing while typing and watching the PC

When was his lawsuit against the other hotel dismissed? I think it took 2 yrs. before it was over.

Found it, suit was filed in 2014 and dismissed with prejudice in 2016. so could this have prompted the gun purchases?

The same Dr also prescribed it last year as well.

Can you send me the link, I missed that? My experience with Valium is the exact opposite of mass murder but I guess everyone is different.

Sheriff thinks he had help at some point

Rut roh! So is that why he is not discounting they are looking for a woman?

Could she really be the one who tried to warn some people? Maybe she was a maid at the Mandalay or even a prostitute since its legal in Las Vegas, isnt it?

Maybe the supposed hoax theory is wrong after all. I cant believe they had time to interview every security guard at the country music event by the time the article came out saying it wasn't true. Everyone in law enforcement has been supper busy concerning this case. I highly doubt all of them have been interviewed even by now.

Were any security guards at the event gravely wounded or worse?

IMO

I thought the same thing when Sheriff had to ask someone to remind him where he left off early in the latest presser. He is what I call "beyond tired". It's probably happened to all of us at one time or another. Jet lag. All-nighter studying for exam. Sick child. You know you need sleep but force yourself to do what needs to be done. I hope the Sheriff will take some time for himself so he doesn't get run down.

Yep I’ve been there many times (insomniac who takes ADHD meds, chicken or the egg?). Your body is exhausted but your brain refuses to shut off and let you sleep. The sheriff seems exhausted but I think he did great during the PC

Can you send me the link, I missed that? My experience with Valium is the exact opposite of mass murder but I guess everyone is different.

If it was the Valium I don't think it would have taken this long and something would have happened when he first started taking it. More like (JMO etc) it was prescribed because he was angry and agitated. Maybe it helped temporarily or with some things, but he obviously needed much more help than what a simple anti-anxiety med could offer.

Benzodiazepines can also cause or exacerbate depression as well.

Rut roh! So is that why he is not discounting they are looking for a woman?

Could she really be the one who tried to warn some people? Maybe she was a maid at the Mandalay or even a prostitute since its legal in Las Vegas, isnt it?

Maybe the supposed hoax theory is wrong after all. I cant believe they had time to interview every security guard at the country music event by the time the article came out saying it wasn't true. Everyone in law enforcement has been supper busy concerning this case. I highly doubt all of them have been interviewed even by now.

Were any security guards at the event gravely wounded or worse?

IMO

Could very well be. The sheriff seems to think he couldn’t have gotten all of the weapons up without help so at this point I dont know what to think. What’s making me hesitant about the first report is that the “Hispanic woman” also had a “Hispanic male companion” with her

I wouldn’t be surprised if killer generously tipped someone to help him or something

Found it, suit was filed in 2012 and dismissed with prejudice in 2014.

The Nevada state monitoring report also noted that Winkler prescribed 50 10-milligram tablets of diazepam to Paddock in 2016. He also filled that prescription the day it was written, this time at Evergreen Drugs in Henderson. It was for two tablets a day.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...shooter-prescribed-anti-anxiety-drug-in-june/

A 2015 study published in World Psychiatry of 960 Finnish adults and teens convicted of homicide showed that their odds of killing were 45 percent higher during time periods when they were on benzodiazepines.

Sorry - it’s when he started buying those 33 weapons I believe. I was rushing while typing and watching the PC

Oh thanks. My own hubby is an avid gun collector with many handed down to him by his father and grandfather, but he doesn't have near this amount of firearms. Nor would he ever buy that many, period, and he certainly wouldn't even buy that many in a year's time.

The last firearm he bought was in December 2014 when he purchased a new handgun for me to have for protection.

Even if SP started in October of 2016 that is still a tremendous about of firearm purchases even if it stretched through that time and now. That would be approximately three firearm purchases per month.

Now we need to know what happened in Oct. 2016 or close in time to make him start amassing more and more firearms than ever before.

IMO

This is good advice. Sometimes it seems silly the way I cut corners or save money, but then when it's time to do something or buy something I really want I have the extra and I don't feel guilty about it. This isn't frugal, but is sort of the same thing - I love sporting events and I could go to a bunch of games and sit in crappy seats or I could go to only a few and get good seats. It's hard to tell from the outside where someone else's money is going or why they spend it the way they do.

I'm getting such a Unabomber feeling off this shooter. Like he thinks he's smarter than everyone and knows everything. Except he's like the Unabomber without the letters or manifesto so (for now at least) we have no idea what his message was supposed to be.

and he proably took a bath every once in awhile unlike the unabomber lol

The Nevada state monitoring report also noted that Winkler prescribed 50 10-milligram tablets of diazepam to Paddock in 2016. He also filled that prescription the day it was written, this time at Evergreen Drugs in Henderson. It was for two tablets a day.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...shooter-prescribed-anti-anxiety-drug-in-june/

A 2015 study published in World Psychiatry of 960 Finnish adults and teens convicted of homicide showed that their odds of killing were 45 percent higher during time periods when they were on benzodiazepines.

Did he only fill it that one time? Sorry but this is frustrating for someone who’s life is normal because of medication such as Valium. The article makes it like he had it prescribed that one time in 2016 and then again this year. Also FWIW that article was modified and I do not remember reading 2016 this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans