NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's right. Still. No one saw him. I think if he'd snuck out of there he could have gotten away, especially if he made it outside where there was chaos and terror. No one knew to be looking for him.

Maybe his changing his appearance was intentional - getting sloppier and such - hoping no one would recognize him.

Hmm. I wonder what they found to think he was going to try and escape?

Maybe he bought her the cheap ticket to Philippines sent her there and wired the 100,000 to find THEM a house and he was going to join her later, live in hiding as a fugitive. He was in real estate. I find it interesting he checked in with MD credit cards. How could she not know with all that arsenal in the house? I'm sure she cleaned the house. Neighbors said they stayed to themselves, curtains drawn and never socialized. Only once saw a big safe in the garage. Must have been his gun safe.

I believe she knows more. JMO

Sadly, ain't nothing illegal about owning an arsenal.

What could she have reported? "My partner is exercising his Second Amendment rights"?

Exactly. A few people have mentioned she should have said something, but who would she even tell?

Ok someone plz explain to me how his Girlfriend for a few years can have her mouthpiece say she knew nothing about this. Is she blind I mean the guns were in the house .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I literally could have anything in my sewing room, and my hubby would never know. Maybe he had a man cave/office space that she just didn't go into? I don't go into my SO's office unless he needs me to do something, so I think it's possible. Has it been said where in the house they were? We have one attic in our house I have never even been in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may have booked the adjacent room(s) under a different name. If he booked a block of rooms in different names, he could have just walked through the connection doors and possibly exited as hotel personnel with ID. Well, but he didn't.

-Nin

Weren't the guns registered to him, though? He would've had to run far and get a new identity. Maybe that was a plan that fell apart somehow.

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by JDB
Ok someone plz explain to me how his Girlfriend for a few years can have her mouthpiece say she knew nothing about this. Is she blind I mean the guns were in the house . Quote

-What does “her mouthpiece” mean??

Hmm. I wonder what they found to think he was going to try and escape?

Maybe he bought her the cheap ticket to Philippines sent her there and wired the 100,000 to find THEM a house and he was going to join her later, live in hiding as a fugitive. He was in real estate. I find it interesting he checked in with MD credit cards. How could she not know with all that arsenal in the house? I'm sure she cleaned the house. Neighbors said they stayed to themselves, curtains drawn and never socialized. Only once saw a big safe in the garage. Must have been his gun safe.

I believe she knows more. JMO

That would make sense. He also did have a plane if I recall correctly.

To be clear I don’t think the plan itself makes sense, but it makes sense that he’d think it was a good and feasible plan.

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by JDB
Ok someone plz explain to me how his Girlfriend for a few years can have her mouthpiece say she knew nothing about this. Is she blind I mean the guns were in the house . Quote

-What does “her mouthpiece” mean??

Her lawyer, I believe.

Weren't the guns registered to him, though? He would've had to run far and get a new identity. Maybe that was a plan that fell apart somehow.

Maybe he was only planning on escaping to do more damage, not to get a new life or start over. Like the shooting was phase 1 and there were other phases, but he would unleash that terror and then be done.

Everyone knows these attacks end up with the death of the shooter.

That would make sense. He also did have a plane if I recall correctly.

To be clear I don’t think the plan itself makes sense, but it makes sense that he’d think it was a good and feasible plan.

I forgot about the plane. That makes even more sense if that's where he planed on going. She was also in A few other countries during that week maybe looking for a place?

:stop:

Stop the personal attacks and bickering now. TOs will be forthcoming if this continues.

Maybe he was only planning on escaping to do more damage, not to get a new life or start over. Like the shooting was phase 1 and there were other phases, but he would unleash that terror and then be done.

Everyone knows these attacks end up with the death of the shooter.

That's what they did in the San Bernardino shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;915733229121892354]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/915733229121892354[/video]

Adam Herbets‏Verified account
@AdamHerbets
Follow
More
FBI: We have multiple leads all around the world involving the travel patterns of MULTIPLE people involved in this investigation.

Sadly, ain't nothing illegal about owning an arsenal.

What could she have reported? "My partner is exercising his Second Amendment rights"?

But he had more then the normal. I know gun collectors and Paddock had more. He had enough to start a war. Don't MD from Philippines know about the amount of arsenal he was stockpiling? Sheesh

But he had more then the normal. I know gun collectors and Paddock had more. He had enough to start a war. Don't people in Philippines now about the amount of arsenal he was stockpiling? Sheesh

She lived in America, where gun ownership is a protected right. Seriously - what could she have done?

[video=twitter;915733229121892354]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/915733229121892354[/video]

Adam Herbets‏Verified account
@AdamHerbets
Follow
More
FBI: We have multiple leads all around the world involving the travel patterns of MULTIPLE people involved in this investigation.

2 different cruise lines for 1 or 2

I forgot about the plane. That makes even more sense if that's where he planed on going. She was also in A few other countries during that week maybe looking for a place?

Maybe he thought he could escape and take his plane to South America and then fly to Asia?? Idk what kind of plane he had and if it was able to fly to Asia on its own.

I do wonder why she went to the Philippines then Tokyo then back to Philippines. Her lawyer said she thought he sent her away and wired her the $100k bc he was breaking up with her but that doesn’t make sense to me. I remember a previous post saying the FBI was asking her questions they already knew the answers to. So I guess we just have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh