Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many agencies that will provide assistance to the loved ones of missing persons. Project Jason for instance has a media assistance program that helps family members interact with the media to keep the missing person's story in the public eye. There are many search organizations as well. I believe there is a list of missing person services here on WS. I cannot find it to save my life, but maybe another member knows where it is and can link it here for fleurde.

There are many agencies that will provide assistance to the loved ones of missing persons. Project Jason for instance has a media assistance program that helps family members interact with the media to keep the missing person's story in the public eye. There are many search organizations as well. I believe there is a list of missing person services here on WS. I cannot find it to save my life, but maybe another member knows where it is and can link it here for fleurde.

Here is the forum with tips for loved ones of the missing: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?188-Families-of-the-Missing-Resources-helps-tips

I’ve been following this thread since it was first posted. I have family in the Pensacola area and when I talk to them, they have stated that Taylor has hardly been mentioned on the local news sites and I have only seen one maybe two articles on the local Pensacola sites that I follow. This whole case concerns me but what really caught my eye was the info on the updated missing poster. The son tried to call his mom and received a very generic response back. I was under the impression that she had texted him and he then texted her back. I don’t think that she was the one to respond back to the missed call. I really wish that LE would release more info or take a more active front on the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pardon my saying so, but nothing, absolutely nothing, is adding up in this case.

AbuDrake as our Verified Insider and former spouse I would like some insight if you please.

It has been stated that after the bank visit, Taylor went for a ride at her friend's horse property. We all have our methods of decompressing and riding is definitely at the top of the list for two of my own friends.

With that in mind I'm asking for your help to explore something.

Is riding a passion for Taylor?

Is she an experienced rider or an occasional one?

Might we look to areas that are near other horse stables to consider placing Missing flyers with the hope she may have visited?

Pardon my saying so, but nothing, absolutely nothing, is adding up in this case.
Agreed. Can we assume since Taylor is ex-LE and probably maintains contact with some of her ex-peers maybe one or more have some inside scoop?

Agreed. Can we assume since Taylor is ex-LE and probably maintains contact with some of her ex-peers maybe one or more have some inside scoop?
I seem to recall someone alluding to the fact that she didn't have many PD friends.

Anyone else feeling frustrated about this case? I almost wrote some sharply worded posts yesterday, but stopped myself. I stepped away for a day to try to come back and see it fresh again. But it still stinks. In fact, the stink is getting worse by the day, IMO. The more those who know Taylor loudly proclaim the reasons they think Taylor is missing on her own, the more I find it unlikely to be the case. JMO. It seems like no one who knows Taylor is willing to speak to the press, start a facebook page or even submit her name to the national missing persons databases. It feels like those claiming to want Taylor found really don't want her found at all or at best, are indifferent. It's very frustrating to continue to make suggestions for finding her and have those suggestions ignored. :sigh:

Anyone else feeling frustrated about this case? I almost wrote some sharply worded posts yesterday, but stopped myself. I stepped away for a day to try to come back and see it fresh again. But it still stinks. In fact, the stink is getting worse by the day, IMO. The more those who know Taylor loudly proclaim the reasons they think Taylor is missing on her own, the more I find it unlikely to be the case. JMO. It seems like no one who knows Taylor is willing to speak to the press, start a facebook page or even submit her name to the national missing persons databases. It feels like those claiming to want Taylor found really don't want her found at all or at best, are indifferent. It's very frustrating to continue to make suggestions for finding her and have those suggestions ignored. :sigh:

Gardener, you've been spying on my brain! Exactly the way I've been feeling and thinking -- especially the part where NOBODY seems to think she could possibly have met with foul play! Something is very, very off with that -- in my opinion! There are just too many red flags that scream: she did not run away!

I have had to muzzle myself and sit on my hands.

I agree. My tongue hurts from all the biting. Everything is just awkward. We have no names (that we can speak of), no MSM, no locations and the information we do have is confusing at best.

Gardener, you've been spying on my brain! Exactly the way I've been feeling and thinking -- especially the part where NOBODY seems to think she could possibly have met with foul play! Something is very, very off with that -- in my opinion! There are just too many red flags that scream: she did not run away!

I have had to muzzle myself and sit on my hands.

Ha. I promise I'm not the NSA. :laughing:Seriously, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking it.

The only person who knows Taylor that seems to feel she is in danger is her mother:

"My gut tells me that this is not normal behavior. That she wouldn't do this and that something bad has happened to her and that someone else is involved in her missing," Murchison said.
http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

That was one interview over 10 days ago and nothing has been in the press since. If her friends really believe that she is out there hiding why are they not doing interviews speaking directly to Taylor, begging her to come home? Or if they don't want to go on TV, I get that, at least post to social media, hold a vigil for her, Form a volunteer search party to check places she liked to hang out, take flyers to the women's shelters, camp grounds and motels. Do something. :maddening:

I am a long time lurker here on Websleuths but this case/thread compels me to comment.

I hope that Taylor is home safe soon but I fear foul play. Nothing in this case adds up. Wish I could say more on how I feel but even as a lurker I know it's against TOS.

On a side note I really envy some of the sleuthing skills some posters possess!

JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think the VI and the GF who was here said that Taylor may have met with foul play but the possibility is very remote. It did not sound like either had ruled it out completely.

That said, I have also been frustrated and thinking. I am still suspicious of that friend who allegedly took Taylor to the bank and reported that she went horseback riding.

I am also open to the idea that a few people, acting in concert toward a common goal, folks who might not be obvious to put together even, may have conspired to harm Taylor.

I honestly hope that she shows up and I have to eat crow on this one.

But I just feel sad for Taylor, and for her mother and son and others who really care about her.

Ha. I promise I'm not the NSA. :laughing:Seriously, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking it.

The only person who knows Taylor that seems to feel she is in danger is her mother:

http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

That was one interview over 10 days ago and nothing has been in the press since. If her friends really believe that she is out there hiding why are they not doing interviews speaking directly to Taylor, begging her to come home? Or if they don't want to go on TV, I get that, at least post to social media, hold a vigil for her, Form a volunteer search party to check places she liked to hang out, take flyers to the women's shelters, camp grounds and motels. Do something. :maddening:

Exactly! Anything would be better than "RADIO SILENCE" -- which is what we are getting now. I get a sense that there's been a gag order issued by someone.

I just hope that there is some serious investigating going on "behind the scenes" because time is wasting.

I think the VI and the GF who was here said that Taylor may have met with foul play but the possibility is very remote. It did not sound like either had ruled it out completely.

That said, I have also been frustrated and thinking. I am still suspicious of that friend who allegedly took Taylor to the bank and reported that she went horseback riding.

I am also open to the idea that a few people, acting in concert toward a common goal, folks who might not be obvious to put together even, may have conspired to harm Taylor.

I honestly hope that she shows up and I have to eat crow on this one.

But I just feel sad for Taylor, and for her mother and son and others who really care about her.

BBM. This is a theory that is starting to form in my mind as well. I think whoever harmed her was someone she trusted and she didn't see it coming. I hope I'm wrong. In fact I'll even take my own advice above and plead with Taylor here:

Taylor, if you are reading these threads, go home! Your son needs you in his life. Your mother is distraught. You are an adult and you can contact the police and tell them you are safe without them telling anyone else where you are. There is no warrant out for your arrest. You are free to leave your life behind just tell someone else you are alive. I don't even know you and I'm concerned for your well being. Just pick up the phone and call someone. Please.

Just random thoughts and all my JMO's...

I feel there is a potential for foul play (I hope I am wrong) . Perhaps family and friends are not privy to any information regarding the investigation . Missing posters might not be effective in every case. I have seen many social media posts regarding Taylor being missing. Also, perhaps the media can not publicize this case to their local viewers. JMO

I think the problem is that the one who speaks the loudest, longest and most often is the only one being heard. Others may have a lot to say but feel intimidated. This makes me feel for GF. She is worried about Taylor and wants to help find her, but is constantly being told that this is just one of Taylor's stunts. She doesn't know what to believe.

It's very possible that Taylor walked away, but that doesn't mean she's not in danger. It's also possible that someone has harmed her. I don't know what happened, but I am afraid for Taylor and I think it's ridiculous that anyone would try to make the situation seem less serious than it is.

I'm going to trust the people that KNOW Taylor on this one and say that it's most likely she left voluntarily. Is there a possibility of foul play? Absolutely. But I believe LE would be searching cars and residences if they had any significant reason to believe that was the case. And I think it's incredibly unlikely that a group of people that know Taylor conspired to do her harm.

The only people inferring that the things being said are bad are the individuals reading the posts. Because I see a very relatable person who has made mistakes like every other human being. I don't project any bad judgements upon Taylor because of what has been said here and I'm not sure why anyone else would either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31