Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back fleurde! Would you please tell us a little about Taylor? We have heard a lot from her ex already, but would like to hear about her in your words.

How did you meet her (if not too personal)?
What are her interests? Hobbies? Sports?
Had you talked about her goals/dreams for the future?
What qualities does she have that made you first love her?
What kind of personality does she have?
Anything else you want us to know about her?

Thank you for your participation here. I know this is a stressful time for you and I hope we can help. :grouphug:

who is the person Taylor went to the bank with?
why did that person have money of Taylor's in a safe deposit box? (was T. trying to hide assets?)
everything about that, including the texts to gf, is fishy to me

I believe this was answered way back in the forum thread.

I'm going to do this one time to help clear this all up. I have been reading this thread for days/ weeks now and I feel like many tried to help at first, but I feel like this thread has taken a turn in a negative direction. Pay attention here... I am the girlfriend of TW. I cannot and will not divulge all the minute details as this is an ongoing investigation and I do have faith in our local police department. However, I will give you some information that may help you if you truly care to help find TW; not make speculations. Here's the timeline...
- September 7th TW and I went to dinner, she was stressed, felt as if something wasn't right
- September 8th I went to run errands and TW was going to go to the bank with friend (NOT girlfriend that I know of, so please stop speculating a love triangle). I left about 10 minutes to 10am CST. TW's friend had just pulled up and I said "hi" then I left. That was the LAST time I saw TW (the 8th of Sept).
TW was "supposed" to go to the bank with her friend to get $ out of friend's safety deposit box. I 1st heard of this the evening of the 7th; I had no clue friend was holding TW's $ in safety deposit box.
- Around 3:30pm after several attempts to text TW and not hearing anything I text friend she was with. Friend called me, said TW was out riding a horse, that she had cried that day, was stressed about the court issues with her ex-husband. I asked friend to have TW call/text me when she was off horse, this never happened, friend said at end of that phone call that they would be home soon. * Friend said after bank trip, she had to run errands and TW said she would ride around with her, somehow I guess they ended up at friend's relative's farm
- 7pmish rolls around and I have still heard nothing, no replies, nothing. I text friend, friend calls... Says TW left her house, not the farm but her actual house about 2 miles away from mine, around 5ish, TW told friend she would just take an Uber that she wanted to go have a drink and think. (friend said she never saw the vehicle TW got in)
- 7:58pm on the 8th I get a text from "TW" saying she should have called, she needed some time to think and get her life organized and on track. No other replies since then. That is the last text I received from TW in the last 25 days (to the date of this post)
- 11:54pm on the 8th I get a text from the friend with a screenshot of a text TW just sent her saying TW was okay, needed to get away for a few days that court and the move had her stressed. I tried texting and calling TW and I got nothing.
- On the 9th, TW's son tried calling TW in the evening, she did not answer, instead a text came back asking if TW could call back (unknown who sent text), she never called back
- We have 1 ping from something, I will not say what... it pinged in 1 of two locations (your threads have mentioned 1, the other is about 10-20 minutes east of Pensacola, specific location unknown). No other pings since then.
-TW DID NOT move in with me 5 weeks prior. She moved in with me 1 week prior to her going missing. The moving truck, loaned by friend who owns the company you all have figured out, was at my house for days because TW was trying to go through things and decide 1) what to throw away 2) what to put in storage and 3) what to put in the house. This was taking some time as she was also working full time.
- Our relationship was a very happy one. We never fought, never argued, handled things maturely, were making plans for the future. We had plans for a low-key dinner at the house on the 8th and we had full day plans for the 9th.
- TW loves her son very much.
- Why did I contact the ex husband on the 10th and tell him to make sure the son is protected?? Because the 10th is when I called the PD to report her missing and when I explained everything to the officer, he said I should notify the father because they have seen cases where a parent will attempt to kidnap a child. I did not know if that would be the case with TW, but I would feel terrible if something did happen and I did not notify the ex husband.
- I do not know how much $ there was, I do not know if TW got her $, I do not know if she was the one who text me, I do not know who picked her up from friend's house, I do not in my heart think TW would just up and leave like this.
- I do know all her things were left at my house (or in the moving truck) with the exception of her cell phone and wallet. Those things are unaccounted for.
-TW had her own company and also subbed work for other companies.
-TW was charismatic, friendly, gets along with everyone, attractive, intelligent, funny, caring, compassionate, works hard.
The flier does have an incorrect date, but once it is made, it cannot be changed. I don't know why, but this is what the 2 organizations that made fliers that are going around on FB says. The PD has all their facts correct.
-TW has a rose tattoo on her lower right ankle that is old/faded/black she has a sun tattoo on her lower back, she has a mole under her left eye, she has tattooed make up eyeliner, she has a scar on her right thigh laterally above the knee, she wears a necklace with a bullet from a rifle, she wears a black and blue paracord bracelet on her right wrist and a skinny black bracelet with a pea sized medallion that has the scales of justice on her left wrist. She has her ears pierced, but in 6 months I have never seen her wear earrings. She is comfortable sporting a dress or boy board shorts and a t shirt.
Please help us find TW without doing anything to jeopardize this investigation that our local law enforcement are working diligently on. Many love TW, sure she has a past that doesn't seem all roses and rainbows, but since I met her she has been a good person, a person I fell in love with. All support is much appreciated.

Just bringing this forward for anyone who may have missed it.

Welcome back fleurde! Would you please tell us a little about Taylor? We have heard a lot from her ex already, but would like to hear about her in your words.

How did you meet her (if not too personal)? I think this is irrelevant given the circumstances
What are her interests? Hobbies? Sports? TW stayed busy with work a lot so she didn't dabble a lot in hobbies or things besides socializing with people/friends when she wasn't working. She had her son for a good chunk of the summer so we did a lot of things with him (Waterpark, go carts, movies, New Orleans, parks, etc).
Had you talked about her goals/dreams for the future? She wanted to grow her company. I'm in the process of building a home; I was including her in on this process. She enjoyed that a lot and took a lot of pride in wanting to help/contribute her ideas, but not take away from all the efforts I made prior to meeting her. She felt like I truly cared about her because I wanted her to be a part of it.
What qualities does she have that made you first love her? She was compassionate, paid attention to details, was always there for me, was funny, smart, worked hard, we could talk about anything.
What kind of personality does she have? She would give you the shirt off her back, when she was dealing with work she was focused, when she was around friends she was funny, when it was just her and I it was like every other normal relationship (we would talk about our day, we would cook together, watch a movie, etc).
Anything else you want us to know about her? I don't feel in my gut she left on her own accord. I just don't. This is my opinion, it is subjective, but with my interactions with TW, my family's interactions with her, we all agree she wouldn't have just left.

How did you meet her (if not too personal)? I think this is irrelevant given the circumstances
What are her interests? Hobbies? Sports? TW stayed busy with work a lot so she didn't dabble a lot in hobbies or things besides socializing with people/friends when she wasn't working. She had her son for a good chunk of the summer so we did a lot of things with him (Waterpark, go carts, movies, New Orleans, parks, etc).
Had you talked about her goals/dreams for the future? She wanted to grow her company. I'm in the process of building a home; I was including her in on this process. She enjoyed that a lot and took a lot of pride in wanting to help/contribute her ideas, but not take away from all the efforts I made prior to meeting her. She felt like I truly cared about her because I wanted her to be a part of it.
What qualities does she have that made you first love her? She was compassionate, paid attention to details, was always there for me, was funny, smart, worked hard, we could talk about anything.
What kind of personality does she have? She would give you the shirt off her back, when she was dealing with work she was focused, when she was around friends she was funny, when it was just her and I it was like every other normal relationship (we would talk about our day, we would cook together, watch a movie, etc).
Anything else you want us to know about her? I don't feel in my gut she left on her own accord. I just don't. This is my opinion, it is subjective, but with my interactions with TW, my family's interactions with her, we all agree she wouldn't have just left.

Thank you! It's a relief to see that not everyone in her life thinks she took off. That was the impression I got before-- that most of her friends thought she was fine and hiding-- but we were only hearing from her ex. Only her mother spoke to the press and said she thought Taylor was in danger. I trust the intuition of a mother and a girlfriend. You know better what her state of mind was like in the days before she disappeared. If she was happy and looking forward to the future, it doesn't make any sense that she would leave without at least giving you a clue that she planned to come back. She would have called you and spoken to you, in my opinion, not just sent a text. Stick with what your gut is telling you.

Hi fleurde, just wondering if you can provide us any insight into the state of T's finances. Was she vocal about money issues or generally unconcerned with money? I know personal finances can be a very personal subject so I understand if that is the case.

flourde, according to the missing poster a text was sent to a friend at 11:54pm on September 8th allegedly by Taylor saying she needed to get away for a few days. Is the friend that received that text the same person as the one that Taylor left with on the morning of September 8th?

Were you aware, at all, that Taylor (or her attorneys) motioned for a continuance on September 6th of her scheduled court session for September 7th?

Fleurde, did Taylor talk to you about her business much? Or was her PI work mostly confidential? What kind of cases did she work on? Was she selling guns at gun shows for extra money? Do you think she was carrying a gun when she disappeared? Could her work have led to her being in danger?

Hi fleurde, just wondering if you can provide us any insight into the state of T's finances. Was she vocal about money issues or generally unconcerned with money? I know personal finances can be a very personal subject so I understand if that is the case.

Not sure why this is relevant.

flourde, according to the missing poster a text was sent to a friend at 11:54pm on September 8th allegedly by Taylor saying she needed to get away for a few days. Is the friend that received that text the same person as the one that Taylor left with on the morning of September 8th?

Were you aware, at all, that Taylor (or her attorneys) motioned for a continuance on September 6th of her scheduled court session for September 7th?

I don't think I should answer this one. Sorry.

Fleurde, did Taylor talk to you about her business much? Or was her PI work mostly confidential? What kind of cases did she work on? Was she selling guns at gun shows for extra money? Do you think she was carrying a gun when she disappeared? Could her work have led to her being in danger?

She wouldn't tell me details about cases, I'm sure for many reasons. It wasn't guns she was selling....it was tactical apparel (belts, holsters, etc). It is possible she had a gun, but if she ran the errand with just the clothing on her back then probably not. She didn't carry a purse to conceal one. For your last question, I couldn't say, but most her cases were mere insurance fraud (My leg, my back, etc).

She wouldn't tell me details about cases, I'm sure for many reasons. It wasn't guns she was selling....it was tactical apparel (belts, holsters, etc). It is possible she had a gun, but if she ran the errand with just the clothing on her back then probably not. She didn't carry a purse to conceal one. For your last question, I couldn't say, but most her cases were mere insurance fraud (My leg, my back, etc).

Hoping for Taylor's safe return, fleurde.

I don't think I should answer this one. Sorry.
I take it that because you think you shouldn't answer the questions I asked that you know the answers? Is it both questions you shouldn't answer?

Obviously you don't have to answer any question you don't want to. I am attempting to understand what the circumstances were leading up to Taylor's disappearance. I am also trying to understand, no matter how much or how little sense it makes, what transpired after you had last seen Taylor with your own eyes.

Like I said, I understand you not answering.

Thanks. Can you tell us what happened with her possessions left in the moving truck? Is it still in your driveway or did you have to empty it out and store her things? Was the truck returned to the person she borrowed it from? I'm wondering if there is anything in her personal possessions that might be a clue.

I understand why everyone feels the media should be involved, I feel the same way, however I have also heard the other side of what getting the media involved can do. I have also been on the end where the media has gotten information wrong in good circumstances (promoting events for example). Nothing wrong with them, but I am listening to what the professionals involved in this have advised me. Same thing about posters, there is a legit reason why posters may not be the best thing to do right now. I considered a reward, but I do not want to open up wild rabbit chases. I am VERY worried that with every day that goes by we lose valuable time, but I am doing my best to trust the process. I need all of your support in helping me stay strong in trusting the process.
I am telling you... I could be wrong here, but every ounce of my being tells me Taylor DID NOT leave on her own accord. She was happy, she had a good job, the relationship was great, we had plans for the weekend, she was excited about moving in. This is a mother who just secured an attorney to appeal child custody. Who would go through that process, put down a retainer, then just leave??????? Not her!!!!
Taylor is a very social person, she could not nor would she hide like this. Sure her and her ex had some crazy divorce, but she was in good spirits as everything else in her life was good. There are just way too many things that just don't add up with this case. I have no answers from the PD and as much as that is hard to swallow, I have to respect their job and the process they are going through.

Thank you fleurde so much for being here with us. I want to welcome you too.

Your words of concern for Taylor ring very true. Though I have no idea where Taylor may be, your belief that Taylor did not leave on her own carries a great deal of weight in my eyes.

You were very close to her before her disappearance, and would know her mental state better than others.

I admit I don't understand why the professionals would advise you not to use the media or put up fliers. Seems counter-productive, but I sense you feel there may be a good reason for it.

I'm so sorry you're going through all this worry and anxiety. I'm concerned for you too, and hope you are surrounded by caring family/friends who are supportive of you.

I hope you won't feel intimidated here. Feel free to reply to the questions you're comfortable with. If we do inadvertently step on your toes, please keep in mind it's not intentional.

We only want to see Taylor return safely.

Many prayers and thoughts for you and Taylor, and especially her son...

I admit I don't understand why the professionals would advise you not to use the media or put up fliers. Seems counter-productive, but I sense you feel there may be a good reason for it.

If someone disappeared on their own, its much easier to repair a reputation when they return if there hasn't been a ton of media coverage and physical posters spread around.

That's the conclusion I'm drawing from the whole thing. I could be wrong. There is plenty about this whole thing that seems off to me though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I take it that because you think you shouldn't answer the questions I asked that you know the answers? Is it both questions you shouldn't answer?

Obviously you don't have to answer any question you don't want to. I am attempting to understand what the circumstances were leading up to Taylor's disappearance. I am also trying to understand, no matter how much or how little sense it makes, what transpired after you had last seen Taylor with your own eyes.

Like I said, I understand you not answering.

I know the answer to both. One of which I believe was answered in my initial post of timeline of events.

Thanks. Can you tell us what happened with her possessions left in the moving truck? Is it still in your driveway or did you have to empty it out and store her things? Was the truck returned to the person she borrowed it from? I'm wondering if there is anything in her personal possessions that might be a clue.

The truck has been returned to the owner. I won't speak on where her belongings currently are.

I feel this is relevant bc there is speculation she ran with money that was being ordered to be paid to others.

She may not have wanted to pay what was ordered, but honestly it isn't like that was going to ruin her financially by any means. When you say others, it speculates plural. She was only ordered to pay her ex husband. Again, it wasn't enough in my eyes to cause someone to just up and jump ship. Was she not happy with it, sure, I think none of us would be happy with being ordered to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member