Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she needs to be entered into Namus as well. It certainly won't hurt anything. If she comes home, they will remove her information.

She was not ordered in June to return the 100k. She was awarded that amount in her column in June. You mention records you are able to obtain, you should be able to see that one then as well??

The ex husband wanted a passport issued so he could travel with the son to visit family in other countries. TW "told me" that she didn't want him to leave the country because of the terrorism abroad. I just had to add this here to at least give her reason for the passport issue with the son/ex husband.

On 6/12:
ORDER VACATING EMERGENCY EX PARTE ORDER FREEZING BANK ACCOUNT AND ORDER DIRECTING PARTIES TO DISTRIBUTE THE BANK ACCOUNT AS ORDERED IN TEH SUPPLEMENTAL FINAL JUDGMENT OF DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

Once this freeze came off, she withdrew the money instead of distributing it as directed.

I get her POV, but that doesn't change she was defying a court order and would likely be in a significant amount of trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it was unfrozen, TW had legal right to it. Step 2 from the court ordered her to pay to help them sell a mutual property, and 2 other things I will not say because quite honestly it isn't important.

So we know a friend came and got her and took her to the bank and farm. If she went out and had a drink, how did she get to the bar? If she called Uber for a ride, there should be documentation of that.

She was without a car, she had to get around and out of town some way, even if just to get away for a few days. How'd she do that?

The cashiers checks. When did she get them? If they were at the GFs house, she either got them before September 8 or she stopped off at GFs house on September 8 after she visited the bank. GF says she didn't see her again that day so she had to have gotten the cashiers checks at an earlier date, prior to September 8.

Since TW worked for some PI firms, are they doing any investigating on their own? I know one posted her missing flyer, but I'm just wondering if there is actually any PI involvement in this case?

Seems the 'friend' is very important in this case, so hopefully LE has checked into that aspect.

TW was appealing custody and her having to pay child support for an amount she did not feel was "fair."... The appeal was denied because TW and the ex had not separated HHG's yet. The order was to divide HHG then the appeal could be heard. This is just how it was explained to me via TW back at the time. Seemed crazy to me that re-visiting custody and child support she was ordered to pay couldn't be heard until HHG's were split, but I don't know anything about the courts.

She was not ordered in June to return the 100k. She was awarded that amount in her column in June. You mention records you are able to obtain, you should be able to see that one then as well??

Thank you for clearing this up! I think this has been a major misunderstanding in this thread and lead some posters to draw conclusions from false info. I don't know about everyone else, but I am not able to see anything except for one line decision/motion summaries. We do not get a clear picture of what the court's ruling actually said from what we can see, JMO.

TW was appealing custody and her having to pay child support for an amount she did not feel was "fair."... The appeal was denied because TW and the ex had not separated HHG's yet. The order was to divide HHG then the appeal could be heard. This is just how it was explained to me via TW back at the time. Seemed crazy to me that re-visiting custody and child support she was ordered to pay couldn't be heard until HHG's were split, but I don't know anything about the courts.

Thank you, so it sounds like she was in the process of dividing HHG or had just completed dividing HHG right before she disappeared? Is that correct? Had the items in the moving truck just come from her ex's house in NC?

So pretty much, the answers lie with knowing where Uber took her and what the friend with the farm has to say. Unless one of those two can lead us in another direction.

I sure hope LE is monitoring social media.

Me too. My heart goes out to those who truly love Taylor and are missing her and hurting right now. I pray we see a resolution to this case soon.

Me too. Amount of anger there is palpable. My heart goes out to those who truly love Taylor and are missing her and hurting right now. I pray we see a resolution to this case soon.

Is there a TW missing FB Page? I’ve searched for one and can’t find it...

Is there a TW missing FB Page? I’ve searched for one and can’t find it...

No. I don't think she has her own page, but many missing pages are sharing her poster.

Nancy is her adoptive mother - Taylor left her parents @ age 13. She lives in Tallahassee, but there is zero chance that Taylor would go there if trying to stay hidden. Among other reasons, Nancy wouldn't keep quiet about her presence.

Fleude, I'm curious about your take on what AbuDrake says above. Do you think Taylor would head to towards Tallahassee if she were in trouble? I'm not suggesting that she made it there. I'm not suggesting her mother knows where she is at all, but do you think she COULD have started off in that direction for some reason? I'm trying to think of places she might have tried to go. I also think it is interesting that Tallahassee is in the exact opposite direction of the cell phone ping in Reserve, LA. Not sure what that indicates at all, but Pensacola is almost exactly in the middle between Tallahassee and Reserve, LA.

This case is looking more hinky by the day. Why would a mother who was fighting for custody of her child go into hiding over a sum of money? She obviously had the means to earn money.

I think it would be difficult to figure out how to reappear, if she did take off.

I think it would be difficult to figure out how to reappear, if she did take off.

I've thought about that. How does she come back? After a month, how does she face her child, her GF, her friends? Especially if she has that money or did something with it to hide it. Even with her disappearance, she'd still have to produce the money at the next court date as ordered.

On these threads, is it sometimes difficult to say something that is in your gut, but with VIs it’s difficult?

Or maybe I just did.

Fleude, my very best to you. You must be going through hell. Thank you for being here and sharing your information. This is a tough crowd sometimes, but I know we all bring our knowledge and hearts here daily to help! Taylor seems like very special young woman and I’m praying someone figures this out! Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member