Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal for them to call off an amber alert? This is my first post on WS. This just seemed like a really odd thing to do, especially since when I did a perimeter map with an estimate of 50mph if the dad did do something, she could be anywhere within about 125 miles and/or in different states within his given time frame. If someone else took her, which doesn't sound like the case because the amber alert was taken down, she could have been 250miles from home if abducted. So yeah, just wondering if this is normal for Amber Alerts and if we know whether or not they are looking anywhere besides what we have seen in MSM around the home?

Based on the lack of information coming in about Sherin, unfortunately, yes.

:wagon:

Here's something else I find odd: She was malnourished when they got her but they've had her for over a year now ---some reports are saying 2 yrs. Now, she reportedly weighs 22 lbs and is 36 inches tall.

"Three-year-old girls range from 35 to 40 inches in height and 25.5 to 38.5 pounds in weight" https://www.livestrong.com/article/192232-normal-height-weight-for-a-three-year-old/

So, she's only a couple of pounds underweight now.

Would those couple of pounds really necessitate making her drink milk at 3am, when she didn't want it?

The father's account of what happened and all his details are as strange as they get.

Here's something else I find odd: She was malnourished when they got her but they've had her for over a year now ---some reports are saying 2 yrs. Now, she reportedly weighs 22 lbs and is 36 inches tall.

"Three-year-old girls range from 35 to 40 inches in height and 25.5 to 38.5 pounds in weight" https://www.livestrong.com/article/192232-normal-height-weight-for-a-three-year-old/

Would those couple of pounds really necessitate making her drink milk at 3am, when she didn't want it?

The father's account of what happened and all his details are as strange as they get.

They are definitely strange. I'd like to know more about the eating disorder Kent mentioned. It might not necessarily be to do with her weight, I suppose you can have an eating disorder and it not be obvious in your stats. (I'm not familiar with eating disorders so I'm wildly speculating.)

But, I don't believe Dad's story anyway so it's probably BS to try to back up his original BS storyline.

Very curious as to why this case is not getting much attention here in Texas? I’d have search crews continuously if this were my child or grandchild. That girl is adorable and deserves more!

Very curious as to why this case is not getting much attention here in Texas? I’d have search crews continuously if this were my child or grandchild. That girl is adorable and deserves more!

I think things shut down more when the parents aren't at the front of the group of searchers begging for help. Sad but where do you start with this :(

I'm sorry but the only thing that explains his actions is the child being harmed. I suspect throwing the cayotes angle in there means it may be pretty brutal.

It is very frustrating. Even if the child is deceased, it's still crucial to find her in a timely manner. The body is evidence and the more time that passes, the more evidence is lost. I still think if little Caylee's body had been found soon, her mother would be in prison right now. :(

It is very frustrating. Even if the child is deceased, it's still crucial to find her in a timely manner. The body is evidence and the more time that passes, the more evidence is lost. I still think if little Caylee's body had been found soon, her mother would be in prison right now. :(

BBM. I don't think I've ever agreed with anything more.

I thought it was impossible for her to walk as it was but if she had been found immediately I think all possibility of that would have been gone.

I think 25 pounds at 3 would still be considered underweight. I just had my 15 month old daughter at the doctor and she's 21.6 pounds and was only something like 47th percentile

Police Say Missing Girl’s Parents Being Uncooperative

Police officers and FBI agents were at the home on Wednesday, and served a search warrant to look for evidence.

The mother and father have each hired their own lawyers.

The couple’s 4-year-old daughter has been removed from the home by Child Protective Services as well.

Police confirmed that the child was much smaller than other kids her age, and that it was common for her to eat several times each day and night in an effort to put on some additional weight. Officials added that the “milk” being fed to the girl was more like a protein shake.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/12/missing-girl-parents-uncooperative/

I think there are a few beautiful neighborhoods in Richardson but my husband worked there and people were constantly stealing the copper from the buildings, break ins nearby....just my experience.

Richardson reminds me a bit of Lewisville to be honest. But it is currently going through something like the midcities area is in Dallas, lots of families buying flipped homes in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6975.jpg

22 pounds at 36 months would be way below the curve.

I think they really really need to request ion the church members/friends. In our South Indian community the church usually knows everything. If there were signs of abuse before, they would know it. I also, think they need to look at trafficking. I don't believe the fathers timeframe.

Did they have any babysitter since both mom and dad work or did Sherin go to daycare? Would they know when they saw baby last or any signs abuse?

A school has posted asking for prayer for Sherin and stated that she does go to that school. Can I post that here?

I feel this is pretty fundamental to creating a potential timeline here.

When you adopt from over seas, does someone from that country come to inspect the new house?

When you adopt from over seas, does someone from that country come to inspect the new house?

I doubt it.

I have a couple of friends who adopted from overseas and both of them traveled to the host country to pick up the children. There was a lot of paperwork to complete and perhaps home visits, but through an agency here in the states.

One of them adopted a boy, unknown to them, with severe problems. I mean, REALLY severe to the point that they feared for their own safety. It was a horrible situation.I do NOT think this is what Sherin, but I point it out because it's possible that Sherin's health was a source of stress in the family. That does NOT excuse abuse, of course, but might shed light on what was happening in that home. I don't think the milk incident was a one-time event.

Total speculation, thinking aloud, jmopinion

I've not slept much again worrying about sherin. Where are you little girl. I'm hoping LE knows more than they are saying and they are quietly putting their case together.
LE is looking at all the cameras in the area. They will probably go back a few days. There is really know way to know when this poor child went missing.
LE towed three cars away. They will use cadaver dogs to see if they get a hit.
He waited five hrs to call 911. Did he wait to make sure the hood of the car was cool to the touch.

I want to know through which agency/agent did the family adopt Sherin? Was it a US-legal adoption with all regulations followed? Or was this more a case of taking in a child of a friend/relative? Or was this a black-market adoption (is that actually a thing, or just something I saw on Law and Order?)

Also. I know in some families, if one parent takes medication for sleep, the other parent takes on 'the night shift' so to speak. And to me, it kinda seems like Mum has woken up at the regular time, and cannot find Sherin, and her husband tells her the punishment story. I don't know what actually happened to Sherin. But the story Dad has told, to me it sounds like something he's made up to tell his wife, who has then frantically called police, and Dad has had to stick to his stupid story. I hope I'm explaining my thoughts well enough. Does the dad, for example, maybe use alcohol or drugs and perhaps after whatever happened, he's done some laundry but still he hadn't quite gotten his story sorted out about what actually happened, when his wife woke up..... so he trotted out this load of bollocks about punishing her for not drinking her milk. Mum's immediately called the police and Dad is like ohhh crap now I have to stick with it.

Of course this is MOO :D

The name of the church has been reported as " Emmanuel Bible Chapel".

http://www.fox4news.com/news/police...punishment-because-she-wouldnt-drink-her-milk

Yes, it has also been referred to as "Emmanuel Bible Chapel in Irving":
[h=3]Attorney Says Mother of Missing Richardson Girl 'Distraught' - NBC 5 ...[/h]www.nbcdfw.com/.../Richardson-3-Year-Old-Special-Needs-Girl-Missing-for-Nearly-...

2 days ago - Officials with Texas Child Protective Services removed the toddler's ... Meanwhile , members of Emmanuel Bible Chapel in Irving, where Sherin ...

I have not been able to locate a church by that name there, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member