Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know through which agency/agent did the family adopt Sherin? Was it a US-legal adoption with all regulations followed? Or was this more a case of taking in a child of a friend/relative? Or was this a black-market adoption (is that actually a thing, or just something I saw on Law and Order?)

Also. I know in some families, if one parent takes medication for sleep, the other parent takes on 'the night shift' so to speak. And to me, it kinda seems like Mum has woken up at the regular time, and cannot find Sherin, and her husband tells her the punishment story. I don't know what actually happened to Sherin. But the story Dad has told, to me it sounds like something he's made up to tell his wife, who has then frantically called police, and Dad has had to stick to his stupid story. I hope I'm explaining my thoughts well enough. Does the dad, for example, maybe use alcohol or drugs and perhaps after whatever happened, he's done some laundry but still he hadn't quite gotten his story sorted out about what actually happened, when his wife woke up..... so he trotted out this load of bollocks about punishing her for not drinking her milk. Mum's immediately called the police and Dad is like ohhh crap now I have to stick with it.

Of course this is MOO :D

I'd say this was a regulation followed type adoption. Just based on the fact it hasn't been stated otherwise. I'm sure there would be some documentation that LE would have come across.

Also, your theory about Mom works. I mean, she hasn't been charged with anything and it seems plausible that 8am would be the time she would wake up (it was saturday so no school etc) and the police were only called because of Mom. I want to know what the relationship with Mom and Dad is like now. Is she still talking with him? Are they in the house together? Or is Mom just trying to fight, alone, for her bio child and she knows there is nothing she can do for Sherin now. I want this to be the case. There is no hope with Dad anymore. I want Mom to be innocent for the remaining bio child. If the only reason she has stopped cooperating with LE is because cps took her child, she needs to put Sherin at equal measure and work with LE to get her found.

I've seen it reported with some variation in news media (see above posts). Also have found none of those variations associated with a locale in Richardson or even the north Dallas area, which made me think it was possibly a "house church." (Meeting in various member homes.)

I'll see if I can find a media (or otherwise acceptable) source to link in here for the name.
Church was reported as being in Irving

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've seen it reported with some variation in news media (see above posts). Also have found none of those variations associated with a locale in Richardson or even the north Dallas area, which made me think it was possibly a "house church." (Meeting in various member homes.)

I'll see if I can find a media (or otherwise acceptable) source to link in here for the name.
Is the name of the preacher known?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I want to know through which agency/agent did the family adopt Sherin? Was it a US-legal adoption with all regulations followed? Or was this more a case of taking in a child of a friend/relative? Or was this a black-market adoption (is that actually a thing, or just something I saw on Law and Order?)

Also. I know in some families, if one parent takes medication for sleep, the other parent takes on 'the night shift' so to speak. And to me, it kinda seems like Mum has woken up at the regular time, and cannot find Sherin, and her husband tells her the punishment story. I don't know what actually happened to Sherin. But the story Dad has told, to me it sounds like something he's made up to tell his wife, who has then frantically called police, and Dad has had to stick to his stupid story. I hope I'm explaining my thoughts well enough. Does the dad, for example, maybe use alcohol or drugs and perhaps after whatever happened, he's done some laundry but still he hadn't quite gotten his story sorted out about what actually happened, when his wife woke up..... so he trotted out this load of bollocks about punishing her for not drinking her milk. Mum's immediately called the police and Dad is like ohhh crap now I have to stick with it.

ASFAIK we don't know which one of them called 911.

Good morning :coffee:

I just watched the "brief statement" by the mom's attorney (thanks for posting, kirkassoc) and I found it quite disturbing, and "tense". I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said.

Very curious as to why this case is not getting much attention here in Texas? I’d have search crews continuously if this were my child or grandchild. That girl is adorable and deserves more!
Several news reports can be found on youtube. And some of the neighbors are skeptical about his story.

ASFAIK we don't know which one of them called 911.

I was just wondering about that. Between this case and baby Caliyah, I couldn't remember if we had heard a 911 call here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning :coffee:

I just watched the "brief statement" by the mom's attorney (thanks for posting, kirkassoc) and I found it quite disturbing, and "tense". I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said.

Good morning!

Yes, I feel it created more questions, honestly.

I also think your theory about dad having to stick to the bogus story once he told it to mum, that's the only explanation I can think of for how mums no guilty.

I was just wondering about that. Between this case and baby Caliyah, I couldn't remember if we had heard a 911 call here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly, this case reminds me or Kyron Hormon, and Deorr Kunz. Two BS stories surround their disapperances.
Hide the bodies well and get away with murder. I hope this case is not a repeat of that.

It would be MOST interesting to HEAR the 911 call placed around 8 am the next morning. I cannot believe they wouldn't release it after this many days? Anyone know? TIA

But if they were sending her back to India, to be with extended family members, they could have made a convincing positive story about it. We are sending her to visit her Aunt and Uncle because Uncle Amit is a pediatrician and may be able to help her.

Anything like that would be better than 'I put her in the woods at 3 am and did a load of laundry while waiting for her to find her way home.'

This tragedy has gone viral so to speak, and they're covering it in India.

I agree, dad chose a terrible cover story. I think he was willing to take responsibility but only up to a point, and that's partially why he told that story. Hopefully someday soon he'll tell the whole truth. Based on his community's outrage (rightfully), he has no chance with a potential jury IMO.

I was alerted to this post from The Heights Child Development Centre by another sleuther. ( :tyou: )

https://www.facebook.com/theheightscdc/posts/1689162837784307

attachment.php

Please join us in praying for the safety of one of our students. We ask that you please share and help to use the power of social media to return her safely. If you have any information, contact details for the Richardson Police Department are below.
"The Lord is greater than the giants you face." (1John 4:4)

So Sherin was a student at this school and we have our daycare answer. I wonder when the last time Sherin was in school. I do hope it was Friday and this didn't go on any longer.

I do feel the school may posses some answers in the timeline (when they last saw her) and how she was at the school (happy?)

Attachments

• 22279387_1487719284645378_504537438708911980_n.png
    22279387_1487719284645378_504537438708911980_n.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 697
Sadly, this case reminds me or Kyron Hormon, and Deorr Kunz. Two BS stories surround their disapperances.
Hide the bodies well and get away with murder. I hope this case is not a repeat of that.

If they never find her little body, he's got a chance of getting away with this, so we have to hope that they found a crime scene in or around that house.

Q: I've heard ppl toss the 'trafficking' scenario out there. Is trafficking really that common and/or has there ever been a case of a middle-class, church-going, model (-looking) parent (natural or adopted) doing such a thing to a 3 year old? I've heard of drug-addicted mothers trafficking their children to pedophiles, but actually giving the child away forever in a family like this? I just don't believe it.

Did anyone catch the dad's interview this morning?? I just saw that he was on 660am Mark Davis show about 30min ago but was too late to listen.

Did anyone catch the dad's interview this morning?? I just saw that he was on 660am Mark Davis show about 30min ago but was too late to listen.

WHAAT?!

:please:please someone post this if they find this!

Ugh, looking more into it now it seems that Mark Davis teased multiple times about him him on to talk but the show ended at 10am without anything happening. Someone has said he comes back on to fill in for the noon show and might be doing the interview then:

I was alerted to this post from The Heights Child Development Centre by another sleuther. ( :tyou: )

https://www.facebook.com/theheightscdc/posts/1689162837784307

attachment.php

So Sherin was a student at this school and we have our daycare answer. I wonder when the last time Sherin was in school. I do hope it was Friday and this didn't go on any longer.

I do feel the school may posses some answers in the timeline (when they last saw her) and how she was at the school (happy?)

Good find. Thanks for sharing.

Ugh, looking more into it now it seems that Mark Davis teased multiple times about him him on to talk but the show ended at 10am without anything happening. Someone has said he comes back on to fill in for the noon show and might be doing the interview then:

Super random if he does an interview on Mark Davis's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member