Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest update from the Richardson PD Facebook page:
attachment.php

Well, there you go. Now to find out where he put her. She was never by a tree, there was no coyote, but there was a wolf in people's clothing in her own home... Just catching up since this morning, my little one has bronchitis, so maybe I'm extra sensitive to how much our little ones depend on us, but I am so disgusted. I hope he gets the full Texas treatment we give murderers. He deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a mom, wouldn't you come out with a statement distancing yourself from your husband?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I certainly would.

But, I do wonder about the dynamics in that household. I wonder if she has been terrorized by him. If so, her safety is a concern as the noose tightens for him. I have a feeling there was a lot of horrible things happening (aside from what we are all here for) in that house.

In the Plano incident, it was a neighbor who didnt want all the media attention if I recall....

Sorry to be OT but what case was that? Where in Plano? (I am a nosey Plano resident)

As a mom, wouldn't you come out with a statement distancing yourself from your husband?

She asked for privacy while she is mourning, that tells me she's not going to say a thing.

I couldn't imagine my husband thinking it would be safe for him to come back to the family home if he was involved with something like this.

From the Richardson Police Department Facebook:

Update on Missing Child - Sherin Mathews:

We have information that the Mathews' 2013 maroon Acura MDX SUV was absent from their residence on Sunningdale, between the hours of 4am to 5am on Saturday October 7th. We are asking for residents and business owners within an area where this vehicle could have traveled within that hour to review and preserve any video possibly containing this vehicle. Please keep in mind when reviewing your video, your time stamp may be different from the actual time. The photos shown here are stock photos of a 2013 Acura MDX. #sherinmathews

Photos of vehicle at link:
https://www.facebook.com/RichardsonPD/posts/1492078664209440

Now that we know Sherin went to a Daycare, perhaps the Daycare contacted CPS and that's how they became involved with the family prior to this event.

Just a thought.

I wonder about the sling and if she went to a clinic? Because my son fractured his arm when he was almost 4 and we went to the ER and the hospital social worker came in and questioned both my husband and I separately, and then asked our son for his 4 yr old version of events. And it turns out that the social worker was also part of CPS. [or DCFS in Cali] And they are often called in when a young child has an injury, just to check out the story.

Also, I told her to call our pediatrician to see that he does not have a history of injuries, and she said with a smile---" I already did."

Thank goodness my son was very verbal and was able to tell them what happened and it matched my story just fine. [husband wasn't home so he knew very little]

So if little Sherin had gone to a clinic or hospital for an injury, CPS might have followed up and asked questions.

Jobin Panicker‏Verified account @jobinpnews 12m12 minutes ago
More
#BREAKING PD asking ppl to search surviellance footage for this SUV. PD says it was "absent from residence" early Sat morning @wfaachannel8

Any clues on how LE would know the vehicle was missing during that hour?

Sorry to be OT but what case was that? Where in Plano? (I am a nosey Plano resident)

I think Christina’s case. We put flyers all over Allen/Plano area and they kept getting ripped down specifically in her kidnappers neighborhood. Almost right after we hung them they were removed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder about the sling and if she went to a clinic? Because my son fractured his arm when he was almost 4 and we went to the ER and the hospital social worker came in and questioned both my husband and I separately, and then asked our son for his 4 yr old version of events. And it turns out that the social worker was also part of CPS. [or DCFS in Cali] And they are often called in when a young child has an injury, just to check out the story.

Also, I told her to call our pediatrician to see that he does not have a history of injuries, and she said with a smile---" I already did."

Thank goodness my son was very verbal and was able to tell them what happened and it matched my story just fine. [husband wasn't home so he knew very little]

So if little Sherin had gone to a clinic or hospital for an injury, CPS might have followed up and asked questions.

Wow. I have taken mine in for these kinds of injuries and never had this happen in. Now, that could be because they could see they had no healing injuries, or that they just don't do this. Or maybe they do with random people. But I've lived in Richardson, Garland, Plano and was never met with a social worker. (I have boys, so we've frequented lol.)

Yes, when young children have broken or fractured bones, this happens. Young kids' bones are still malleable, which makes them harder to break, thus, a red flag for abuse. Obviously it still happens, but it's harder to break their bones than the bones of a teen or healthy adult. I remember my parents being questioned when my brother was 3 and broke his leg.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These are the areas that SUV could of driven to that need checked - places between 0 and 25 miles of Richardson < ARLINGTON, TX is 25 miles away
EULESS, TX is 25 miles away
DUNCANVILLE, TX is 24 miles away
GRAPEVINE, TX is 19 miles away
IRVING, TX is 17 miles away
MCKINNEY, TX is 17 miles away
ROCKWALL, TX is 16 miles away
LEWISVILLE, TX is 15 miles away
MESQUITE, TX is 13 miles away
ROWLETT, TX is 13 miles away
GARLAND, TX is 12 miles away
THE COLONY, TX is 12 miles away
CARROLLTON, TX is 11 miles away
FARMERS BRANCH, TX is 11 miles away
ALLEN, TX is 9 miles away
DALLAS, TX is 6 miles away
PLANO, TX is 3 miles away

Info source:Richardson, TX Towns and Places within a 25 Mile Radius of Richardson Showing 17 Places
https://www.distances-calculator.com/towns-within-a-radius-of.php?t=Richardson&c=TX

Wow. I have taken mine in for these kinds of injuries and never had this happen in. Now, that could be because they could see they had no healing injuries, or that they just don't do this. Or maybe they do with random people. But I've lived in Richardson, Garland, Plano and was never met with a social worker. (I have boys, so we've frequented lol.)
They probably weren't breaks or fractures if you see my post above.

Surveillance video from a neighbor? Or someone on their street? They saw it leave at 4 and return around 5? JMO

These are the areas that SUV could of driven to that need checked - places between 0 and 25 miles of Richardson < ARLINGTON, TX is 25 miles away
EULESS, TX is 25 miles away
DUNCANVILLE, TX is 24 miles away
GRAPEVINE, TX is 19 miles away
IRVING, TX is 17 miles away
MCKINNEY, TX is 17 miles away
ROCKWALL, TX is 16 miles away
LEWISVILLE, TX is 15 miles away
MESQUITE, TX is 13 miles away
ROWLETT, TX is 13 miles away
GARLAND, TX is 12 miles away
THE COLONY, TX is 12 miles away
CARROLLTON, TX is 11 miles away
FARMERS BRANCH, TX is 11 miles away
ALLEN, TX is 9 miles away
DALLAS, TX is 6 miles away
PLANO, TX is 3 miles away

Info source:Richardson, TX Towns and Places within a 25 Mile Radius of Richardson Showing 17 Places
https://www.distances-calculator.com/towns-within-a-radius-of.php?t=Richardson&c=TX

Most of those places are too populated. Sadly we did this brain storm with Christina Morris. Lakes Ray Hubbard....Lewisville Lake.....Have to think of somewhere he knows and is comfortable with that is not very far.

They probably weren't breaks or fractures if you see my post above.

We've definitely had those injuries. My eight year old had to get his arm set 6 moths ago at the emergency room. I previously worked for the advocacy center and a CASA volunteer and I have not heard of anything like that being routine. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just sharing my experience locally.

We've definitely had those injuries. My eight year old had to get his arm set 6 moths ago at the emergency room. I previously worked for the advocacy center and a CASA volunteer and I have not heard of anything like that being routine. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just sharing my experience locally.
Oh, yes, he's a bit old. I think bones are mostly hardened by 3 or 4. I don't have time to Google, but certainly by 8, if I remember correctly. Sherin is probably right on the edge of this being questioned by medical professionals.

Perhaps a neighbors surveillance.
But now they need to know the direction he traveled to find Sherin.
Notice the wording of the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members