Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've definitely had those injuries. My eight year old had to get his arm set 6 moths ago at the emergency room. I previously worked for the advocacy center and a CASA volunteer and I have not heard of anything like that being routine. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just sharing my experience locally.

Many larger hospital have social workers on staff. When certain medical criteria is met, staff usually puts in an order for a social worker consult. If needed DCFS can be called in.

Most of those places are too populated. Sadly we did this brain storm with Christina Morris. Lakes Ray Hubbard....Lewisville Lake.....Have to think of somewhere he knows and is comfortable with that is not very far.

I hate to think it much less say it, but, i think he put her in a dumpster. I would look around where he and/or mom works. Not necessarily at their jobs but around there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, this case reminds me or Kyron Hormon, and Deorr Kunz. Two BS stories surround their disapperances.
Hide the bodies well and get away with murder. I hope this case is not a repeat of that.

Lisa Irwin comes to mind. :(

Oh, yes, he's a bit old. I think bones are mostly hardened by 3 or 4. I don't have time to Google, but certainly by 8, if I remember correctly. Sherin is probably right on the edge of this being questioned by medical professionals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I didn't consider that. I hope I wasn't sounding like a know it all, I was just genuinely surprised by the scenario. We have have a break in a young kiddo, but that was a county north of Richardson. He was also delayed and did not speak until close to 4, so he couldn't have answered anyway

ETA: As an aside, it was a freak accident in the backyard. The older kid got a HUGE bump on his head and bloody nose, also. We took them both in and I was actually quite terrified they would question us. Older kid is an animated story teller and I was thinking of all the crazy things that could pop out of his mouth . lol .

I didn't consider that. I hope I wasn't sounding like a know it all, I was just genuinely surprised by the scenario. We have have a break in a young kiddo, but that was a county north of Richardson. He was also delayed and did not speak until close to 4, so he couldn't have answered anyway
Not at all! And I might not be remembering correctly.

I REALLY hope they find her in the next 24 hours or less!

What's the weather like down there?

Wow. I have taken mine in for these kinds of injuries and never had this happen in. Now, that could be because they could see they had no healing injuries, or that they just don't do this. Or maybe they do with random people. But I've lived in Richardson, Garland, Plano and was never met with a social worker. (I have boys, so we've frequented lol.)

I was told later it was probably because 3-4 yr olds rarely have broken arms. Their bones can bend a lot. But it sometimes take force to make that happen so it is a red flag. Since his was broken they wanted to check out the circumstances.

But it was a 'special circumstance' that created a perfect storm. Son and his friend went to a birthday party at a kid's gym and spent hours on a huge trampoline that covered the entire floor. They learned to do FLIPS.

And they ate a lot of sugar, and were exhausted when we got home. I tried to get them to calm down and relax, and sat them on the living room couch, to watch a video.

When I went to the kitchen, they started jumping on the couch, and according to my high spirited son, 'he forgot' it wasn't a trampoline. LOL He tried to do a flip and landed right on top of the coffee table with his arm pinned under his body. He seriously thought he was back in the gym on the cool trampoline. He told this to the social worker and cracked her up.

If while gone for that hour, he took one of the main roads away from his house, he was probably picked up on a business surveillance camera---either leaving or coming back.

A google map shows:

If he traveled East,on Buckingham Rd., he would have passed a WalMart (doesn't get any better than that for surveillance)

If he traveled West, on Centennial BLVD, he would have passed a McDonald's and a Bank of America Financial Center

If he traveled South on Audelia Rd., he would have passed a Shell Station

If he traveled North on Grove Rd., he would have passed a Lone Star Cold Storage and a National Wholesale Supply

https://www.google.com/maps/place/9...a2f2970315338e!8m2!3d32.9352283!4d-96.7149806

Hot over the weekend and into Monday. (It was 95 Monday.) A cold front came through and it's been lovely fallish weather since. Lots of people enjoying the outdoors. Back into the 90s this weekend and another cold front Sunday. I hope they find her ASAP, also. I hate to think of the little angel anywhere out there :(

The opening post instructs that religion will be kept out of this discussion. Unless LE gives us a reason to believe they think religion plays a role in this case the denomination or belief structure is really not appropriate fodder.

While I don't believe that religion should be posted about, I however do believe that if the church members know of any problems involving this little missing girl then I believe that it should be discussed. JMO

It was warm(mid to upper 80's off the top of my head) when she went missing, then has been cold (like low 70's during the day and very cool at night) since around Tuesday and temperatures are going to climb back up this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we are getting somewhere!:copcar:

Jobin Panicker‏Verified account @jobinpnews 7m7 minutes ago
More
#BREAKING Richardson Police asking residents to look for surv. vid of Mathews' maroon 2013 Acura MDX at 4am-5am Sat. Oct 7th @wfaachannel8
View attachment 124588

Yes! Things are finally moving. I wonder if LE found video or maybe got info from the SUV's diagnostics? If the mother's had this info for a day or two it would explain her lack of being public, especially if cadaver dogs hit on the SUV.

If dad's involved I hope he cracks soon. He's gonna go down.

Maybe she IS near a tree. One that is far from her house, about 20-25 minutes away from her home. JMO

Not home doing laundry then, was he?

She asked for privacy while she is mourning, that tells me she's not going to say a thing.

Uh...just pointing out that you *mourn* when someone *passes away*....
Her choice of words are very telling

How could Mom not know he was gone? I feel she knows more but might be afraid.

So now we are sure he has lied. So why did he lie? :thinking: hmmmmmmmmmmm

He may not have lied about doing laundry. He may have washed his clothes when he got back from wherever he went.

Or did he do laundry when he got home at 5 and reported her missing at 6? An hour can do a load pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44