Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that something was done to Sherin, taken somewhere at 4am, and it took him (them?) until 8am to concoct the story. MOO

And what a story it was. He really should have gone with ''We woke up at 8am, discovered she was missing and the door was ajar---she must have left the house and wandered of while we were sleeping"

Maybe if he had gone with a simple story like that, someone may have believed him (for awhile, anyway). As it is, no one believes the load of bologna he's tried to sell.

At this point, I have no hope for this precious baby. That being said, I will continue to follow and pray that she is still with us. My heart aches for this baby, as I'm sure all of yours does!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Some people are naturally paranoid. You can turn off GPS in your car and phone so you can't be tracked. He could have just been the type. I sure can't find much on him by googling.
Sounds a bit like me and some of my family and friends... any sort of tracking be it for a car GPS or a phone is automatically turned off...

Unless I'm going into remote territory or bushwalking, I see no point in having it active all the time, especially on the phone because stuff like that (including leaving internet data option on when not using it), can chew up the phone battery quicker...

Interesting that we have not heard one word from the mother.

Has she not shown her face because she knows she will break down? Wonder how she has held up with all the police interviews?

LE may be able to read from her behavior that she is grief stricken and afraid of her husband. Perhaps another domestic violence home just like the newborn in Georgia. How many husbands get up with a child in the middle of the night? Of course, who knows the real story!

My opinions only.

i wouldn't be surprised if the cars toll tag is what alerted LE that the car was out and about on the night of question.
This coverup was thought of hastily and is obvious not the work of a calculating criminal.
I'm guessing she wasn't buried properly, most likely in water or brush.
I have a feeling the dad wasn't the person that usually dealt with middle of the night issues. My opinion is he didn't handle it well and did something he will regret for a very long time.
I think he made up the story to his wife and then had to continue with LE. Kind of like Casey A.
I hope Sherine can be found and laid to rest properly. Her life was cut too short.
MY opinion.

Interesting that we have not heard one word from the mother.

Has she not shown her face because she knows she will break down? Wonder how she has held up with all the police interviews?

LE may be able to read from her behavior that she is grief stricken and afraid of her husband. Perhaps another domestic violence home just like the newborn in Georgia. How many husbands get up with a child in the middle of the night? Of course, who knows the real story!

My opinions only.
I don't think this husband is innocent, but I know many husbands who take turns with getting up with the baby/kid at night.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i wouldn't be surprised if the cars toll tag is what alerted LE that the car was out and about on the night of question.
This coverup was thought of hastily and is obvious not the work of a calculating criminal.
I'm guessing she wasn't buried properly, most likely in water or brush.
I have a feeling the dad wasn't the person that usually dealt with middle of the night issues. My opinion is he didn't handle it well and did something he will regret for a very long time.
I think he made up the story to his wife and then had to continue with LE. Kind of like Casey A.
I hope Sherine can be found and laid to rest properly. Her life was cut too short.
MY opinion.

BBM

That actually makes a lot of sense to me.

I don't think this husband is innocent, but I know many husbands who take turns with getting up with the baby/kid at night.

I never thought of that - maybe it was his turn to get up with Sherin and the wife knew exactly what time that was.
So, he left their bedroom at 3am. And by 4am he was in the car and leaving the neighborhood, back at 5. I think he did do laundry then.
His wife woke up by 7 I'd bet and they called LE by 8am.

Cuz depending on how the house is laid out I really think she could have slept through everything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Is there someone from the area who would know, if the tracks are still in use, behind the parent's home? (I hope I've got the right location). If the tracks are still in use, his actions were even more irresponsible.

The homes all have privacy fences behind them, at least most do that butt up against the train tracks. Most would probably have surveillance trained within their yard, if they had it, and not looking over the fence line. There is also a 14-15' wide path that someone could drive onto, off of the street, fairly unnoticed, that time of night.

Could it be possible that there was an arranged kidnapping? Special needs children require so much focus that whether they're your adopted child, or your bio child, sometimes you'll feel that their siblings get shortchanged. I used to take my youngest out for lunch, or a movie, just to have time to touch base and give them a little solo time. Just tossing it out there.
I did some driving around on Google Earth.
attachment.php

Attachments

• BabyS_TX.jpg
    BabyS_TX.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 489
Is there someone from the area who would know, if the tracks are still in use, behind the parent's home? (I hope I've got the right location). If the tracks are still in use, his actions were even more irresponsible.

The homes all have privacy fences behind them, at least most do that butt up against the train tracks. Most would probably have surveillance trained within their yard, if they had it, and not looking over the fence line. There is also a 14-15' wide path that someone could drive onto, off of the street, fairly unnoticed, that time of night.

Could it be possible that there was an arranged kidnapping? Special needs children require so much focus that whether they're your adopted child, or your bio child, sometimes you'll feel that their siblings get shortchanged. I used to take my youngest out for lunch, or a movie, just to have time to touch base and give them a little solo time. Just tossing it out there.
attachment.php

Sorry, I misread.

But that is an alley, and the garages open up to that alley.

attachment.php
Do you know of any cases where there was an arranged kidnapping? Not being snarky, I just see this brought up, but I've never seen it actually happen.

Some people are naturally paranoid. You can turn off GPS in your car and phone so you can't be tracked. He could have just been the type. I sure can't find much on him by googling.

You've reminded me that he supposedly works in IT/computers. If so, he would have the knowledge to disable any gps...hmm.

Do you know of any cases where there was an arranged kidnapping? Not being snarky, I just see this brought up, but I've never seen it actually happen.

Nope. I sure don't. I'm just really hoping (grasping at straws) that she's still alive. In "arranged kidnapping", I was using the term loosely. Could they have possibly arranged an illegal adoption to someone else? Maybe they arranged for her to go back to India? Maybe either of those two options were better than admitting they couldn't care for her. Maybe he sold her. Where he put the child coincides with the two likeliest places for her to wander into harms way. There's a major highway just up the street too.

If they know his vehicles, and in the world we live in today, with cameras everywhere, I'm surprised that they have not caught his vehicle on film somewhere that night. I'm looking at that neighborhood and nearly everyone has a fenced yard. A 22# toddler can't go over, or under, those fences. I'd say several folks have cameras trained on the front areas of their homes and even catch some drive by traffic. It just seems like an awfully convenient place to leave her for someone to pick her up.

Btw, did they ever bring dogs in to search for her?

I never thought of that - maybe it was his turn to get up with Sherin and the wife knew exactly what time that was.
So, he left their bedroom at 3am. And by 4am he was in the car and leaving the neighborhood, back at 5. I think he did do laundry then.
His wife woke up by 7 I'd bet and they called LE by 8am.

Cuz depending on how the house is laid out I really think she could have slept through everything.

They could sleep in separate bedrooms too, especially if they have shifts with Sherin

You've reminded me that he supposedly works in IT/computers. If so, he would have the knowledge to disable any gps...hmm.

He could but I have a feeling this was an unplanned killing and he probably didn't think things through clearly/was in a panic. Based on his whole tree story, it doesn't seem well thought out and is more of a panic response

Yes, they had dogs there and at the tree. Omair showed in I believe his second last video today the very small area in which they picked up her scent.

Given the fact this is a grassy patch of land in the back alley, I could easily see it as a place where kids play. The house looks large but with the fence it is hard to know how large the yard is, so I could easily see parents taking their kids to the area Omair showed to kick a ball around, run, walk a dog out of the yard, and so on, which could easily explain why the dogs picked her scent up in that area at all. I believe it was said that the dogs didn't pick up on the tree she was allegedly standing behind.

Sorry if I have anything confused. Have read and seen so many things this week, trying to keep it all in order in my head

Sorry, I misread.

But that is an alley, and the garages open up to that alley.

I know, I thought the alley, until I started driving around the subdivision on Google, was between the homes and the back of the homes backed up to a wooded area b/c of hearing them talk about coyotes. It just wasn't what I envisioned, and I was even more surprised when I saw a train track. Idk if trains still run on it, or not, but we were never permitted to go near the tracks without an adult. It's a long shot theory, I'm just really hoping she's alive, and can be found.

Nope. I sure don't. I'm just really hoping (grasping at straws) that she's still alive. In "arranged kidnapping", I was using the term loosely. Could they have possibly arranged an illegal adoption to someone else? Maybe they arranged for her to go back to India? Maybe either of those two options were better than admitting they couldn't care for her. Maybe he sold her. Where he put the child coincides with the two likeliest places for her to wander into harms way. There's a major highway just up the street too.

If they know his vehicles, and in the world we live in today, with cameras everywhere, I'm surprised that they have not caught his vehicle on film somewhere that night. I'm looking at that neighborhood and nearly everyone has a fenced yard. A 22# toddler can't go over, or under, those fences. I'd say several folks have cameras trained on the front areas of their homes and even catch some drive by traffic. It just seems like an awfully convenient place to leave her for someone to pick her up.

I don't believe he left her anywhere near the yard. I believe he drove her away, and she was unfortunately, deceased.

I'm not sure about dogs.

He could but I have a feeling this was an unplanned killing and he probably didn't think things through clearly/was in a panic. Based on his whole tree story, it doesn't seem well thought out and is more of a panic response

I think that tree is central somehow. He could've made up any story, the one he made up makes no sense to anyone but him.

FWIW, Adoption Disruption: [FONT=&quot]Reuters discovered, there are message boards and websites for people looking to find a new family to "re-home" their unwanted children.
[/FONT]

The parents who were giving up the boy told Exon that the 4-year-old's feet were too big and his ears looked funny. If parents could discard their adopted kids so callously, she reasoned, maybe she could help children find new families by moderating one of the Internet sites.

"We were just introducing people," Exon says of the online group, where parents sought new homes for unwanted children in a practice known as "private re-homing."

"The only thing we facilitated," she says, "was bringing people together." Well-intentioned as that seemed, Exon would come to regret her role in the re-homing network, a collection of Internet forums where people seeking children can find one quickly. They are able to do so without involving the government and sometimes with the help of middlemen whose activities can be naïve, reckless or illegal, a Reuters investigation has found.

The online bulletin boards have emerged as a do-it-yourself way for parents to quietly end adoptions. The groups not only attract parents but also appeal to do-gooders like Exon who delight in the chance to help find needy children better homes.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/adoption/#article/part3

I’ve worked in ERs in several hospitals in the Dallas area, including the biggest pediatric one... calling a social worker to investigate in the ER is not commonplace here unless the injury doesn’t fit the story or if any of the staff’s hinky meters go off. At the pedi hospital, a SW comes in and ultimately files the report with CPS. At other hospitals, it’s up to the nurse who cares for the kiddo to report the circumstances to CPS. In 7+ years, I only saw CPS in the ER like 3-4 times and that was only when immediate removal was needed and usually more related to the parent’s physical or mental health.

If she broke her arm... and elbow breaks are VERY common in that age group, if the story made sense there would be no reason to report. Now, if the story didn’t fit, a CPS report would have been filed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That has not been my experience in the same professional capacity as you. Greenstick fracture of distal radius is the most common in that age group. Fractures of the elbow, are from feet going out from under you and falling on your elbows behind you, more common with skateboard and such injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23