Found Deceased TX - Carey Parker, 23, Quinlan, 17 Mar 1991 *found in 2021*

Has anyone in any LEA stated that they will look into this young woman's case? If yes, do we have any valid contact information? And would it require the family calling, or could anyone make the call?

If no, then our LEAs have dropped the ball on this young woman's rights. She is one of our citizens that they have sworn to protect. Sadly, so many seem to be only interested in collecting their paychecks! I don't mean to offend, it's just what I am a witness to in so many cases. Carey, Michael Chambers, and countless others.

Why is this allowed to happen? Most importantly, how do we change this, to make our laws pertain to EVERYONE?
I believe this family has not only NOT received justice in the case of Carey, I think they have knowingly, purposely and willfully been ignored, deflected, and outright lied to by the very LE agency that was sworn to protect them. Why would a LEA do that? My only conclusion is they had or to continue to have part in the disappearance of this young lady. What other motivation could there be?? Why would an agency that has had a change of reigns not be totally transparent? Makes you wonder how high up the corruption goes. I think justice needs to be served in this and many other unsolved Hunt County cases and it needs to start with a good house cleaning Of those who allow and promote these things to happen.
I truly hope Carey is found and her family is finally given justice they have long been denied.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Lots of new info in this radio program about Carey Mae Parker. Even has insight in to other possible cases in the Hunt County, Quinlan area.

I am so glad this podcast finally aired. I was afraid the reporter had second thoughts or the family had called it off for some reason. I really hope this podcast gets people talking about this case and, like the Tara Grinstead case, the domino effect leads to the family having answers and justice.
Hats off to this reporter....no outward biased agenda other than to present her case, just as he knows it and seek answers. And kudos to the family- especially her sister, who puts it all out there in a genuine effort to seek justice and not just paint a pretty picture.
If you haven't listened, its very much worth it. Im anxiously awaiting the other episodes to reveal more of her story.
All MOO.

Thanks for posting this - looking forward to listening.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It has been awhile since I have been on this site. But I have NOT stopped looking for my sister Carey. I actually came here to finally provide some excellent news about the podcast that is being done by a reporter with KETR.org in Commerce Tex. I noticed you guys have kept the forum updated. I appreciate that so much. I wanted to share with some local Hunt County groups but they either refused or blocked me from posting. Who does that right??? Anyway, Hunt county still has not recognized my persistence to find her and bring her home! Our dad died in April 2015 and Hunt County never talked to him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It has been awhile since I have been on this site. But I have NOT stopped looking for my sister Carey. I actually came here to finally provide some excellent news about the podcast that is being done by a reporter with KETR.org in Commerce Tex. I noticed you guys have kept the forum updated. I appreciate that so much. I wanted to share with some local Hunt County groups but they either refused or blocked me from posting. Who does that right??? Anyway, Hunt county still has not recognized my persistence to find her and bring her home! Our dad died in April 2015 and Hunt County never talked to him.

Hi Patricia! I listened to the podcast on my way to fb last night and felt it was very good. I really really hope it can yield some information for you. Wouldn't it be something if this finally solved the case!

I would say it shocked me that some Hunt County groups blocked you, but living in this county I don't think anything surprises me. I don't recall hearing anything about your sister's case until Michael Chambers went missing. Then I started looking into the Hunt County 5....none of which you ever hear about like you should!
I think in your sister's case, there is a strong possibility of a LE connection to her disappearance. I am so glad to see it getting this publicity and hope it continues to get more! No one deserves to live as long as your family has with no answers, an uninterested law enforcement agency and no one wanting to help!!!!
I read the Herald-Banner article you posted and it makes me shake my head in disgust..."open case"??? If they mean they have a file in a file cabinet that they haven't done anything with for years, then yeah but open as in they're investigating or doing anything about it...that's not happening.
I'm almost certain I know the answer to this, but have you tried getting other agencies involved? ( Rangers- and not the useless one who offices in hunt county) or FBI? I can imagine you've been told they cant do anything unless invited by HCSO?!
I really hope this podcast kicks open the case and you finally get answers.

I would love to see the podcast eventually continue on with Hunt Co cases.

Hi Patricia! I listened to the podcast on my way to fb last night and felt it was very good. I really really hope it can yield some information for you. Wouldn't it be something if this finally solved the case!

Thank you for listening!! At first, my brain was hesitant because so many people and organizations promised to help, get my hopes up and after telling them everything would fall off the face of the earth. I am so very happy for THIS!!!! And they are genuinely doing Carey Justice by telling the truth as we know it as well as documents to back it up. I could never express how much this means to me.

I would say it shocked me that some Hunt County groups blocked you, but living in this county I don't think anything surprises me. I don't recall hearing anything about your sister's case until Michael Chambers went missing. Then I started looking into the Hunt County 5....none of which you ever hear about like you should!
I think in your sister's case, there is a strong possibility of a LE connection to her disappearance. I am so glad to see it getting this publicity and hope it continues to get more! No one deserves to live as long as your family has with no answers, an uninterested law enforcement agency and no one wanting to help!!!!
I read the Herald-Banner article you posted and it makes me shake my head in disgust..."open case"??? If they mean they have a file in a file cabinet that they haven't done anything with for years, then yeah but open as in they're investigating or doing anything about it...that's not happening.
I'm almost certain I know the answer to this, but have you tried getting other agencies involved? ( Rangers- and not the useless one who offices in hunt county) or FBI? I can imagine you've been told they cant do anything unless invited by HCSO?!
I really hope this podcast kicks open the case and you finally get answers.

You guessed correct. In the early 90's I called the FBI and explained she and her car had been missing for several years, and I was told since there was no evidence of foul play they couldn't do anything. In recent years I emailed the FBI a very long email and didn't even get as much as a reply. I was put in touch with the Cold Case Texas Ranger over the North Texas area including Hunt County and thought yes, finally maybe something will finally happen. Well, I started not hearing anything (as with everyone else) so I would email to find out what was going on. He finally told me he had her case in a filing slot and that her case had not moved down yet that he was too busy working another case that he had been working for a couple years. Well, that has been yet another couple years and I have never heard back from him. Once again, a huge letdown.

You guessed correct. In the early 90's I called the FBI and explained she and her car had been missing for several years, and I was told since there was no evidence of foul play they couldn't do anything. In recent years I emailed the FBI a very long email and didn't even get as much as a reply. I was put in touch with the Cold Case Texas Ranger over the North Texas area including Hunt County and thought yes, finally maybe something will finally happen. Well, I started not hearing anything (as with everyone else) so I would email to find out what was going on. He finally told me he had her case in a filing slot and that her case had not moved down yet that he was too busy working another case that he had been working for a couple years. Well, that has been yet another couple years and I have never heard back from him. Once again, a huge letdown.

So sorry that you've gotten this run around. No one should HAVE to try this hard to find a missing loved one.
I honestly do not know how things like this can be remedied...yes, people (adults) have a right to disappear....some even NEED to do so for their own safety. But families also have a right to know that no harm has come to an adult family member. There has to be procedures and laws that recognizes a healthy balance between the two.
One thing that desperately needs changed is the LE and courts in Hunt County in particular. Too much shadiness and corruption.
Know that your sister is not forgotten or overlooked. There are others I know out there, who like me, want to see your sister found and justice for any harm that befell her. And we won't stop researching, asking questions and most of all remembering those who cannot speak for themselves.

Carey Parker, Sarah Kinslow, Lisa Chandler, David Glenn Bratton, Michael Chambers.

Does WS have threada for these other
3?

Does WS have threada for these other
3?

Idk. David Bratton went missing from Greenville in 1986. I found him when researching Carey, but I have not found anything in Hunt County on him or followups. He is in Namus though. The others all have info on them to the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back