Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the edits myself - had a friend tell me that someone had written something as if I wrote it, and that I was exposing myself to being misquoted...so I deleted it.

WRT to the responses:

1) I've since gotten more info about her lodging for the summer: she rented a room in someone's home for the summer, but was often elsewhere, didn't have her own place...takeaway remains the same: she was in a transitory phase.

2) Maybe she started that hobby again after we split, after a ~20 year hiatus. But during the time that I knew her, she didn't. It stands to reason that she did so this summer - Drake and his cousins did, so there was horse + tack, so I'd be surprised if she didn't at least get on the horse a time or two. I don't see how this matters, however.

Bolded text by me--

It matters immensely to us as we attempt to track her movements on the last day as the horse riding information was relayed to the GF by the last person known to have seen TW. If we put this information into a timeline/map and find there wasn't enough time for TW to do this activity or it was not something she would normally do, that would be quite telling.

8 Sept 2017 @ abt 3:30 PM CST – GF had tried to text Taylor repeatedly with no reply, so GF texted the friend TW was with. Friend calls GF and says that TW is out riding a horse on friend’s relative’s farm. Friend also says that TW was crying and stressed about court issues and her ex-husband. GF asked friend to have TW call her. TW never called. (Fleurde post #694, Thread1)

It wouldn't have been put in blue if I were trying to put words in your mouth. Furthermore, anyone and everyone knows that a Google Doc tracks ALL changes and who made those changes. I am extremely proficient in Google Docs and knew that before I added my comments in blue to defend TW who is not here in this forum to defend herself.

Thank you for continuing to post.

Fleurde, what do you know about the friend/safe deposit/truck owner that was the last known person to see TW? Or anything you might have learned about her or her family since the disappearance?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Abudrake likes to take my experience the last 5 weeks of TW missing and use it to say I have changed my tune. I have done no such thing. There is a series of emotions one goes through when someone they love is gone for what you think is a day, then 2 days, then that turns to 3..4...5..6....5 weeks and counting. This is an ex who was gone 70% of the marriage (his own percent he gave me) and claims he knows TW... and after they separated in early 2015 (nearly 3 years ago). Sure he knows a lot, but a lot of things change in someone in 3 years. I'm not the same person I was last year, I hope I have grown to be a better person. There is a difference between presenting facts and belittling/degrading someone with things that are zero relevance to this case. I even told/asked the ex, before he posts something he thinks are facts he can call/text/or email me to make sure he has things correct. He chooses to do none, but rather post incorrect facts or his interpretations. I don't care to go back and forth here. I want TW found because I love her tremendously as do hundreds if not over 1000 people I have come to find out.

Often elsewhere??? Where Abudrake? The 2 places she was this summer were her home, which yes she was renting or my home, which is an incredibly stable and healthy home. Your choice of words are very interesting to me.

My conclusion about 'couch hopping' was the result of knowing of at least three residences where she stayed within a ~10 week period while she had Drake. One was with you, one was the place in Milton where I picked up Drake one day, and one was in a house with an old dog that Drake sent me a picture of. Drake was explicit in saying that he 'didn't have his own room' - which he probably defines as having his furniture, with his stuff, etc. Since then I gather that he was in someone's guest room? When I spoke with him, he frequently didn't know the names of the adults he was around, or whose house he was in. Combined with Taylor refusing to give me an address where Drake was living for those 10 weeks (in defiance of the court's instructions...why would she do so if she had an address?), I don't think it was an unreasonable conclusion that she was without a permanent residence during this time. And indeed - she was in a transitory state...she had just moved from Destin and moved in with you shortly thereafter. I'm not making accusations - nothing judgmental here - just analyzing the facts that are available to me.

Abudrake do you have any information you can share regarding last known person (safe deposit/truck) friend?

Yes, it's in the beginning of this thread and also somewhere in the last thread.

Thanks! I'm not sure how I missed the move over to Thread 2, so I guess I missed that, too. Sorry! At least it got a bump lol

Fleurde, as long as you are here, can you tell us anything else about the backpacks Taylor supposedly had when she got into the Uber? Did you see these backpacks the morning she left for the bank? What did they look like? How big are they, etc.? Could she have had a change of clothes with her? Did the friend relay whether Taylor changed her clothes or showered after horseback riding on a hot afternoon? Did friend say why Taylor went back to her house after the horseback riding instead of being dropped off at your home?

Abudrake do you have any information you can share regarding last known person (safe deposit/truck) friend?

No - again, all I have is what Fleurde told me initially, and the background info on Taylor's motives.

If I may, ALL information is relevant to those of us who are impartial and looking to solve this puzzle.

I understand why both of our VI's want their comments to be accurate.

I won't speak for everyone, but I have no emotional investment here except to help the family in any way we sleuthers know how to--by analyzing the comments, facts and the movements of TW on the last day seen.

It really is important that all questions be answered no matter how trivial they may seem.

My conclusion about 'couch hopping' was the result of knowing of at least three residences where she stayed within a ~10 week period while she had Drake. One was with you, one was the place in Milton where I picked up Drake one day, and one was in a house with an old dog that Drake sent me a picture of. Drake was explicit in saying that he 'didn't have his own room' - which he probably defines as having his furniture, with his stuff, etc. Since then I gather that he was in someone's guest room? When I spoke with him, he frequently didn't know the names of the adults he was around, or whose house he was in. Combined with Taylor refusing to give me an address where Drake was living for those 10 weeks (in defiance of the court's instructions...why would she do so if she had an address?), I don't think it was an unreasonable conclusion that she was without a permanent residence during this time. And indeed - she was in a transitory state...she had just moved from Destin and moved in with you shortly thereafter. I'm not making accusations - nothing judgmental here - just analyzing the facts that are available to me.

Just like you said that I was the one who said she couch hopped and then you later said it was Drake (just turned 7) whom you drew your info and conclusions from? The 1 time you picked Drake up in Milton constitutes her "sleeping on that couch?" SMH.

Fleurde, as long as you are here, can you tell us anything else about the backpacks Taylor supposedly had when she got into the Uber? Did you see these backpacks the morning she left for the bank? What did they look like? How big are they, etc.? Could she have had a change of clothes with her? Did the friend relay whether Taylor changed her clothes or showered after horseback riding on a hot afternoon? Did friend say why Taylor went back to her house after the horseback riding instead of being dropped off at your home?

Good questions. As much as I'd like to answer those, I don't think I should.

Good questions. As much as I'd like to answer those, I don't think I should.

Ok. Can you tell us the approximate driving time between the location of the farm where she rode the horse and the friend's house?

Fleurde, what do you know about the friend/safe deposit/truck owner that was the last known person to see TW? Or anything you might have learned about her or her family since the disappearance?

Bolded text by me--

It matters immensely to us as we attempt to track her movements on the last day as the horse riding information was relayed to the GF by the last person known to have seen TW. If we put this information into a timeline/map and find there wasn't enough time for TW to do this activity or it was not something she would normally do, that would be quite telling.

8 Sept 2017 @ abt 3:30 PM CST – GF had tried to text Taylor repeatedly with no reply, so GF texted the friend TW was with. Friend calls GF and says that TW is out riding a horse on friend’s relative’s farm. Friend also says that TW was crying and stressed about court issues and her ex-husband. GF asked friend to have TW call her. TW never called. (Fleurde post #694, Thread1)

Good analysis. Only info I can add is that she had a ton of horse figurines even when we split up, and had kept all her horse show ribbons from when she was a child. Even in 2014 when we moved into the house in Florida, she used her half of the bookshelf in the office to display the plastic horses. She never rode during our marriage - but given her emotional attachment to riding, I don't think it's odd for her to have done so.

We need more info to work with.
We can hypothesize for a very long time. (Edit: all we can do is hypothesize, even with more info. However, we can do better sleuthing with more info)
I think what TW was wearing, what she was last seen with (backpacks are important info here), and who she was with (horseback friend) are crucial pieces of info.
Please help us help you...
Edit: I could understand if you didn't want to give info b/c it could interfere with LE, but last public info from LE is that there was no foul play and she left on her own free will. Has that stance changed?

Fleurde, is there anything new that you CAN tell us? Anything else you thought of that happened the last day you saw her? Any little thing might be relevant. You said she made breakfast for you at home. Where did she have lunch? Did the friend say which bar she might head to? Did Taylor have a favorite bar? Did going to a bar on her own sound like something she might do if she did not have plans with you for dinner that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288