Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't there one where the car seat was left on the side of the road with the baby in it.

OH I must have missed the missing car seat info.
I’m sure I remember a case a few years ago where a “father” tied weights to his baby daughters car seat and threw her/the car seat in a river,killing the precious baby! Not saying this is what’s happened here (& certainly hope it isn’t) but the ‘missing carseat’ made me remember this sad case.
:noooo:

No one reported her carseat missing.

I am speculating on what the item recovered could be :)
What ever it was, she didn't seem to be having any difficulties lifting or moving it. It appeared light to me.

From what I think was Maria Guerrero talking yesterday, he has a gps monitor but is not under house arrest. Therefore able to move around etc. If that's what's going on, I think the article may be saying they're watching the parents closely. I think they likely asked he be released with gps monitoring in hopes he would return to Sherin or try and move evidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know what his restrictions were but it was said he was released on an EMD. He must have taken it off if they can't find him.

Mathews was arrested Saturday on a charge of abandoning or endangering a child. He was released from custody late Sunday after posting $250,000 bail. He is required to wear an electronic monitoring device and had to surrender his passport as part of the conditions of his bond.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ld-sent-alley-familys-vehicle-left-police-say

Here's the different types of EMD that Dallas County offers.
https://www.dallascounty.org/departments/criminal-justice/electronic-monitoring.php

Are both of these parents from India? If so, did they grow up in the US so language is not a problem?

NOPE! No standing by anyone who hurts my babies.

Most decent and loving parents wouldn't standby anyone who has abused their child/children, but unfortunately we have seen many times...just by reading the many cases here involving abused and/or murdered children where it is often not the case. :(

Over the years I have read countless articles about children who were abused by a parent/s whether it was emotional, sexual, physical, gross neglect or all of the combined. Many of them said they knew the other parent absolutely knew what was going on but did nothing to stop it. Instead they sided with the abusive other parent.

So all parents whether its a mom or a dad they are not all created equal.

95% of children who are abused are subjected to that horrific abuse by mostly parents in the very home they reside in or it is being done by another close family member.

Children are in far more danger to suffer abuse and even to be murdered by the very ones who are suppose to nurture and protect them than the 5% that are stranger abusers to the child or children. The greatest enemy for the vast majority of millions of abused children yearly is one or both of their parents.:(

I pray they find Sherin soon and justice is swift.

I don't think they recovered a booster seat (or a car seat), because, why?

Ditching the car seat--especially where it might easily be spotted--just calls attention to the area of interest. But further, a disappearing car seat doesn't fit with his cover story that he set her out in the alley and she just vanished. They coyotes broke into the SUV and took it with them? JK

JMO, the item in the bag recovered yesterday could be a small car seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are both parents still living at the home?
I can't imagine staying with a man who put your little three year old toddler outside at three in the morning in the dark, not even in your yard but outside your fence. Just that alone would be enough to send him packing. JMO

Was it Maria who said he was not residing at the home? Let me look into that, I'll be back.

Booster seat????????

just catching up so this may have been answered but Maria Guerrero said that she did ask if this was a carseat/booster seat and they told her no but didn't say what it was. It was in her video yesterday where she is sitting outside the police station talking in her car.

I don't know what his restrictions were but it was said he was released on an EMD. He must have taken it off if they can't find him.

If he removed his monitor that would be a violation of condition of bond and he would have a warrant out for his arrest. As of right now, there is no warrant, so IMO, the article is badly written and they are investigating the previous whereabouts of the parents, not their current whereabouts.

There is no way Sherin would fit the height/weight requirements for a booster type carseat.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ld-sent-alley-familys-vehicle-left-police-say

Here's the different types of EMD that Dallas County offers.
https://www.dallascounty.org/departments/criminal-justice/electronic-monitoring.php

I haven't seen anything saying they can't find him... Just what I got from MSM journalists yesterday is that he is not under house arrest and they do not know where he is staying (msm doesn't) but he is otherwise free to move about. Though, from your second link that doesn't sound possible? If it is a possible exception then it could be like I thought and they are hoping he will lead them to Sherin? If her were missing or had cut it off/removed it, the censors would indicate it was removed and notify LE pretty fast, and if he is missing there would be a nationwide manhunt underway for his apprehension, it would be the second dumbest move he could make to try and run...

I don't think it's a car seat or even a backless booster. In the one photo provided here you can see that the officer's hand has pushed in the bag and it's contents. I would think the items would need to be more pliable than a car seat which is why I was leaning towards the items being softer and lightweight.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dna-...chardson-missing-girl-investigation/484289189
"Detectives in Richardson have filed at least 30 search warrants related to the investigation of missing three-year old girl Sherin Mathews. Search warrants obtained by WFAA reveal FBI detectives seized a variety of electronics, including five cellphones, three laptops, a tablet and a digital camera from the family home.
In total, FBI agents seized 47 items from the home, including trash bags, a pink blanket and pink T-shirt."

Are both of these parents from India? If so, did they grow up in the US so language is not a problem?

They are from both from the Kerala state of India. Malayalam is the most widely spoken language in the region but honestly, every Indian person I’ve known who now live in the US grew up speaking English alongside whatever other regional language they spoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member