Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had he said that he went to bed and she was gone when he got up that would pose the problems of neighbours possibly seeing him outside with her at that time, or hearing her crying etc. I don't believe when he gave his statement that he thought those actions were at all criminal.

But, instead his story basically was "she wouldn't drink her milk, I wasn't having any of that, so I not only took her outside, through the fence gate (or garage), down the driveway and diagonally across the street and placed her BEHIND this tree and I knew coyotes could be out and get her, I've seen them"... I heard one of the MSM journalists live yesterday and they said it was I believe 52 feet from the fence to tree, it's not like he even just said he took her and placed her out in the yard.

The dogs to my knowledge didn't pick up that Sherin was by the tree at all.

There has to be some truth in his story, I think something DID happen around 3am, I think he did do laundry, I have no clue why that tree was significant to him, perhaps its a place he and his children have kicked a soccer ball around or sat under to read stories. Who knows, but he brought it into the story because it was in his subconscious.

I agree. There are at least some elements of his story that are the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to this video, Sini Mathews isn't a Registered Nurse. She is a LVN who is currently not working.

[video=youtube;AIinnJIH4Do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIinnJIH4Do[/video]

Texas radio station WBAP is saying police are back at the home. Only heard them say it once on the news segment. No other information. FWIW.
Hope they find this baby soon.
:please:

Let’s not forget the Costco receipt on the evidence list. Hopefully he only bought food & not “outdoor” gear. The receipt was listed as being from the SUV. JMO

The wooden spoon and fork wall hanging could have been used as digging tools if they were big and sturdy enough.
I thought it was like this.
43f3894970087a79404186cec3f90878.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Texas radio station WBAP is saying police are back at the home. Only heard them say it once on the news segment. No other information. FWIW.
Hope they find this baby soon.
:please:

Thanks Tupelo.

I'm assuming that the inside of the house is more than likely the crime scene then.

Going over something that was asked in the previous thread about who is at the home.

I'm sure I saw on Maria's FB that she said Wesley is no longer at the house and the man who answered the door to the FBI & Kent Starr etc was Sini's father.
She's also stated that the man in her latest FB video is Sini's father. (The video from when the car was being parked and all they told Maria was "no comment." I assume Sini was driving the car. Maria said it was a woman but could not get a good look.

I wonder how many adults really live in the home. Seems odd for 2 adults to have 3 cars and 5 cell phones in the house.

I wonder how many adults really live in the home. Seems odd for 2 adults to have 3 cars and 5 cell phones in the house.

I think it has been stated that no one else other than the parents and 2 children lived in the property. I'll see if I can find a link. I really need to start savings links to all the stuff I read.

I thought it was like this.
43f3894970087a79404186cec3f90878.jpg

Hmm, never have seen that. I was thinking of the huge wooden reproductions of a fork and spoon someone upthread has posted showing Sophia Loren holding them. They were popular in the 70's. But yours photo looks appropriate for these times.

I think it's possible that 911 was only called once Mom was awake, seeing as the time between her disappearance/car leaving the property was 5 hours. I wonder if had Mom not been present at all, Dad would have been like Casey Anthony and not called for 31 days or until the next person realised she was nowhere to be found.

these items are disturbing also.

CONTENTS OF power equipments???
Can someone tell me what kinds of things are contents of power equipment? I'm drawing a blank on what this means.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

According to this video, Sini Mathews isn't a Registered Nurse. She is a LVN who is currently not working.

[video=youtube;AIinnJIH4Do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIinnJIH4Do[/video]

Thank you! That's quite a lengthy interview--sounds like a lot of info, wish we had an English translation. For those new to the thread, this was an interview with the Father Immanuel Thomas of the Indian church in Plano who was out to the home every day that first week trying to offer support and prayer for the family (but who has also expressed doubts as to the truth of WM's story).

Why would an innocent person have to advertise to the media what they're doing to find their child? Why is it the public's business? We may think it's our business because the media has trained us to think that, but it certainly isn't.

Just like LE doesn't have to tell us what they know or are up to. (Look at the Julia Jacobson case where LE said they weren't looking at the Ex and then arrested him for murder 6 weeks later, without ever saying a thing)

I'd say that based on other cases, it's normal for parents to mention they are looking for their missing child and beg for help from the public to help bring her back, as well as asking that if anyone has taken her to please return her unharmed.

Can someone tell me what kinds of things are contents of power equipment? I'm drawing a blank on what this means.

Maybe contents of a vacuum canister.

Licensed Vocational Nurse (sometimes called a Licensed Practical Nurse). LVNs don’t have as much training as a Registered Nurse.

Read an article in the last couple years saying LVNs being phased out, as it’s the lowest level of training (hence, vocational). As I understand the levels now range from LPN & RN to Nurse Practioner. May explain her lack of a job.

Its probably where he got the idea for his rediculous story.
He through in the story about the milk for good measure.
Or he remembers the story of the father in Japan (I believe it was Japan - someone correct me if I'm wrong) where the father did put his child outside as punishment, the child did disappear and get lost (in the woods, I believe), the father was truly distraught and remorseful for the harsh punishment, the child was found, and I believe all was well in the end.

Or he remembers the story of the father in Japan (I believe it was Japan - someone correct me if I'm wrong) where the father did put his child outside as punishment, the child did disappear and get lost (in the woods, I believe), the father was truly distraught and remorseful for the harsh punishment, the child was found, and I believe all was well in the end.

Yes, he was out there for nearly a week I think. Bear infested too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288