Aphrodite Jones Interview on Websleuths Radio 10/15/17

If you put this much relevance in the Hi-Tec imprint (which we don't know when it was made), do you put as much stock in the fact that the only print recovered from the cellar door belonged to the R's eldest remaining daughter? Or are you just picking and choosing between the two?

Userid,
Why do you keep asking really stupid questions. Another poster offers Multiple Choice options.

How might Columbo do it:

COLUMBO: Excuse me, Maam, can I ask one last question?

PATSY: Yes, of course go ahead

COLUMBO: Where was your eldest daughter located the night of JonBenet's death?

PATSY: She was working at hospital in Marietta, Georgia, she finished her shift at about 7:00 A.M. on 12-25-1996

COLUMBO: OOH, I see Maam, well that rules Melinda out, that palm print must have arrived on the door before Christmas

COLUMBO: Thank You Maam, well that leaves that hi tec footprint needing an explanation, did you say Burke was asleep all night?

PATSY: AFAIK, yes, it was the police that awoke him

COLUMBO: Maybe just as well Maam

Userid,
Why do you keep asking really stupid questions. Another poster offers Multiple Choice options.

How might Columbo do it:

COLUMBO: Excuse me, Maam, can I ask one last question?

PATSY: Yes, of course go ahead

COLUMBO: Where was your eldest daughter located the night of JonBenet's death?

PATSY: She was working at hospital in Marietta, Georgia, she finished her shift at about 7:00 A.M. on 12-25-1996

COLUMBO: OOH, I see Maam, well that rules Melinda out, that palm print must have arrived on the door before Christmas

COLUMBO: Thank You Maam, well that leaves that hi tec footprint needing an explanation, did you say Burke was asleep all night?

PATSY: AFAIK, yes, it was the police that awoke him

COLUMBO: Maybe just as well Maam

That's the best answer you can give? Telling. And cowardly. That, or my initial point went completely over your head.

I'll spell it out for you: if the handprint was left sometime before that night, the footprint could have been left sometime before that night.

Hey K-mac,

Couldn't the imprint have been made at another time by BR? It didn't necessarily have to be made that very night?

Also, why would BR have his shoes on that night? He was inside the entire night (from when they returned from the party) and if it occurred sometime in the middle of the night, there'd be no need for him to put them on.
exactly
my only point userid is why was this yet another blatent lie by the ramseys.
must mean something to the picture. the omission.

and its definitely not a stupid point or question as another poster is implying.
he lives there his boot print in the cellar should and could be completely innocent.
why though deny it exists.
burke could have been a witness in the cellar with or without those boots on.
it shouldn't be relevant really.
but they make it so. (ramseys)

That's the best answer you can give? Telling. And cowardly. That, or my initial point went completely over your head.

I'll spell it out for you: if the handprint was left sometime before that night, the footprint could have been left sometime before that night.

Userid,

So what, my pet dog said woof woof, i.e. he already knew that.

Your question was redundant since Melinda Ramsey had already been cleared. You should do your homework instead of trying to score bunny points on the basis of some other poster's interpretation.

Kolar stated in his book that Burke Ramsey said he was in the wine-cellar Christmas Day Afternoon, there is a hi tec footprint in the wine-cellar, BR is on record as owning hi tec shoes, from this you can assume BR is telling the truth or he is lying?

I've already said footprints do not come with a timestamp, that is a given, i.e. a working assumption. Embedded in that is the qualfication that the footprint might have arrived earlier.

You appear to be disregarding my posts and selectively querying points that suit your current mood. Please stop this or I will simply stop replying.

Go right to the end and it solves the mystery.

“It’s still unresolved,” one juror said. “Somebody did something pretty horrible that wasn’t punished. I’m not saying that I am at peace. But I had sympathy with his (Hunter’s) decision. I could see the problem that he was in. I could understand what he was doing.”

From JR lawsuit:

Factual Allegation 173. An unidentified baseball bat was found on the north side of the house containing fibers consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenét Ramsey’s body was found.

Burke on Dr. Phil:

“That was my baseball bat”

42b77da21bc74e5455a7356baf281232.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From JR lawsuit:

Factual Allegation 173. An unidentified baseball bat was found on the north side of the house containing fibers consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenét Ramsey’s body was found.

Burke on Dr. Phil:

“That was my baseball bat”

42b77da21bc74e5455a7356baf281232.jpg

But, In all reality, was it his bat?

I don’t think so.

Userid,

So what, my pet dog said woof woof, i.e. he already knew that.

Your question was redundant since Melinda Ramsey had already been cleared. You should do your homework instead of trying to score bunny points on the basis of some other poster's interpretation.

Kolar stated in his book that Burke Ramsey said he was in the wine-cellar Christmas Day Afternoon, there is a hi tec footprint in the wine-cellar, BR is on record as owning hi tec shoes, from this you can assume BR is telling the truth or he is lying?

I've already said footprints do not come with a timestamp, that is a given, i.e. a working assumption. Embedded in that is the qualfication that the footprint might have arrived earlier.

You appear to be disregarding my posts and selectively querying points that suit your current mood. Please stop this or I will simply stop replying.

That's your prerogative of course, but I won't.

I know she's been cleared. You know I know that.

My point was, there is still nothing that indicates the foot print was made the night of the murder; just as it's been proven the hand print wasn't made that night.

Was it ever specified if BR was wearing his shoes while in the wine cellar on Christmas afternoon? Why would he need to? And if he was, the foot print is still irrelevant (unless you think he was lying about when exactly he was in the wine cellar -- which he wouldn't be, because he wouldn't know he'd have to lie about it at the time).

Let's just cut to the chase: do you think BR made that foot print while he killed JBR in the wine cellar that night -- yes or no? Because you're talking out of both sides of your mouth again, in that you're admitting there's no time stamp (which is my point).

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]From Dr. Phil interview w/BR:

DR.P: There was a footprint in the mold on the ground of the basement...and the Investigators thought that it was from a hiking boot.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BR: Ya.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]DR.P: Did you own any hiking boots that you might have worn in the basement at sometime?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BR: Ya, I did. I don’t remember the brand, but I remember it had a little compass on the shoelace.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]DR.P: And the investigators point to that footprint as evidence against you.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]DR.P: What’s your response to that?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BR: It’s my house, I went and played in the basement all the time, with the train set, so, if they, they, determine that to be my footprint, that doesn’t really prove anything.

This is pretty clever. Admits to owning hiking boots without uttering, Hi-Tec. This is calculated Team Ramsey language, with a little plausible deniability thrown in(It's my house, I played in the basement all the time, so what?).[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]From Dr. Phil interview w/BR:

DR.P: There was a footprint in the mold on the ground of the basement...and the Investigators thought that it was from a hiking boot.[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]DR.P: Did you own any hiking boots that you might have worn in the basement at sometime?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BR: Ya, I did. I don’t remember the brand, but I remember it had a little compass on the shoelace.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]DR.P: And the investigators point to that footprint as evidence against you.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]DR.P: What’s your response to that?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]BR: It’s my house, I went and played in the basement all the time, with the train set, so, if they, they, determine that to be my footprint, that doesn’t really prove anything.

This is pretty clever. Admits to owning hiking boots without uttering, Hi-Tec. This is calculated Team Ramsey language, with a little plausible deniability thrown in(It's my house, I played in the basement all the time, so what?).[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Drawing a hypothetical parallel with something Patsy might have said:

The pen and notepad are mine? I used that pen, not sure of the name brand, and notepad to write things on all the time. So, if they determine them to be mine, it doesn’t really prove anything.

(BBM)

k-mac,
I agree its no smoking gun. The footprint could have arrived at any point in time, yet Kolar's questions to BR elicited he was in the wine-cellar Christmas Afternoon. Well thats exactly what I might expect to hear as an explanation, since we all know footprints dont come with timestamps.

Why is JR's or PR's footprints not recorded in the wine-cellar, luck?

BR in on the staging, present in the wine-cellar, could be especially if like Kolar you assume BDI All. Then BR could have moved JonBenet down to the basement and the parents simply applied minimal staging then placed her in the wine-cellar, maybe it was BR who dumped the nightgown in the wine-cellar?

This might relate to his alleged query on the 911 call What did you find?

UK,

Both R's admittedly put themselves in that room and LE knew for sure JR had been.

What if its just a matter of the number of prints or the lack there of. One smallish HI-TEC ~v~ many larger shoe prints? Making the HI-TEC the elephant in the room. What really gives importance to the print (IMO) is the distancing from it. The R's didn't say "BR had a pair and he played down there". Which would have made it a much smaller issue. The print is a small piece of this massive puzzle.

I'm not BDI ALL

The pen and notepad are mine? I used that pen, not sure of the name brand, and notepad to write things on all the time. So, if they determine them to be mine, it doesn’t really prove anything.

How very convenient for them...Lol! Dumb but not so dumb those R's.

A bit of a false equivalence in that, the ransom note is time stamped; the foot print is not. It's undeniable that it was written that very night; the foot print, not so much, because there's nothing to prove it (i.e. the text of the note).

A bit of a false equivalence in that, the ransom note is time stamped; the foot print is not. It's undeniable that it was written that very night; the foot print, not so much, because there's nothing to prove it (i.e. the text of the note).

Ya, sure. It doesn’t really matter when Burke’s boot print was left in the cellar. The key point of the whole Hi-Tec print, is how the Ramsey’s have been so determined to distance themselves from the Hi-Tec print inside the cellar room. Psychologically speaking, if there was no “guilty conscious” associated with the boot print, then it would be no big deal. The fact that there is a need to distance themselves and cover-up the fact that Burke did indeed, own Hi-Tec boots, is the most telling thing we can derive from the boot print in the cellar.

Ya, sure. It doesn’t really matter when Burke’s boot print was left in the cellar. The key point of the whole Hi-Tec print, is how the Ramsey’s have been so determined to distance themselves from the Hi-Tec print inside the cellar room. Psychologically speaking, if there was no “guilty conscious” associated with the boot print, then it would be no big deal. The fact that there is a need to distance themselves and cover-up the fact that Burke did indeed, own Hi-Tec boots, is the most telling thing we can derive from the boot print in the cellar.

I think in some instances, you're projecting -- like the BR/Dr. Phil example you used: yes, he didn't literally say "Hi-Tec," but he wasn't trying to distance himself from the actual print.

If the family wanted to distance themselves so thoroughly from the hi-tec print, they would have put a muzzle on Smit, whose entire IDI case hinged on it.

What? For 20 years the family has denied that anyone in the house owned Hi-Tec boots/shoes. They still do according to their lawsuits. Even though, we know Burke told the GJ that he did own Hi-Tec footwear. As did Fleet White, and Fleet White Jr.

It’s important to them, to keep the narrative alive that the family didn’t own any Hi-Tec boots, so that people like Smit can invent suspects like Helgoth bc he had Hi-Tec boots.

What? For 20 years the family has denied that anyone in the house owned Hi-Tec boots/shoes. They still do according to their lawsuits. Even though, we know Burke told the GJ that he did own Hi-Tec footwear. As did Fleet White, and Fleet White Jr.

It’s important to them, to keep the narrative alive that the family didn’t own any Hi-Tec boots, so that people like Smit can invent suspects like Helgoth bc he had Hi-Tec boots.

That just seems like a lot of work to dismiss something that was easily explainable in the first place. Where they lying for 20 years for the challenge of it? Did they lie about it before Helgoth, and if so, why? Even if it's BDI, that print proves nothing.

This is pretty clever. Admits to owning hiking boots without uttering, Hi-Tec. This is calculated Team Ramsey language, with a little plausible deniability thrown in(It's my house, I played in the basement all the time, so what?)

So, now
BR was/is, in the habit of wearing his shoes in the basement, cold floor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back