GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

The timing of this tragedy may be a key factor in why she was taken from us. She had just accepted a job in Texas. I feel that is significant to DW in some way. So sad, and unnecessary. I'm heartbroken. :(

Here is a newer article with more information. It gets into the divorce settlement a bit.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-jacobson-divorce-20171018-story.html

In papers filed on March 2, 2016 by her attorney, Jacobson asked a San Diego Superior Court judge to accelerate the divorce process “so she can get married before the end of the year.”The couple married on Feb. 28, 2014 and separated on March 1, 2016. The marriage dissolution was granted on Dec. 13.
Jacobson worked for a 7-Eleven corporate office and served two tours of duty in Iraq, her friends said. There is no record that she entered a second marriage.

The divorce filings against Ware showed the couple’s division of property, giving Jacobson their home in Chula Vista and a property in Dallas. She was to pay Ware $20,000 in cash to even out the value of what each of them were keeping. Ware was excused from paying her back on two loans: $30,000 in 2010 and $6,000 in 2011.

“In papers filed on March 2, 2016 by her attorney, Jacobson asked a San Diego Superior Court judge to accelerate the divorce process “so she can get married before the end of the year.”

March 2016.. So she must have met the new guy while she was still married (albeit separated) to Dalen. I’m guessing her finding someone new and wanting to remarry right away probably lit his fuse. But she never ended marrying the other guy. I’m guessing she was going to wait until she was moved and settled - and farther away from her ex.

So sad. She only wanted a better life with a nicer man :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“In papers filed on March 2, 2016 by her attorney, Jacobson asked a San Diego Superior Court judge to accelerate the divorce process “so she can get married before the end of the year.”

March 2016.. So she must have met the new guy while she was still married (albeit separated) to Dalen. I’m guessing her finding someone new and wanting to remarry right away probably lit his fuse. But she never ended marrying the other guy. I’m guessing she was going to wait until she was moved and settled - and farther away from her ex.

So sad. She only wanted a better life with a nicer man :(

It's very sad.

Since that request was made in early 2016, I wonder if it was the same boyfriend that she had when she disappeared.

I do believe the TX thing may have had something to do with what happened, but I wonder why they were meeting in the first place. It seems like she had moved on with her life in many ways, but she clearly still felt some sort of attachment. The fact that no one knew she was meeting with DW said to me that her friends and family likely wouldn't have approved and that sort of secrecy is very common in abusive relationships. Been there, done that myself.

I hope they find her soon so her family can give her and Boogie a proper burial.

Because some suspected the ex early on?

Many of us suspected him, <modsnip> This is such a sad case, I couldn&#8217;t care less who was right or wrong, I&#8217;m just pissed that this killed her and her dog :(

Scroll and roll.

not sure why you would be snarky to me, I simply answered your question. im also sad and angry she and her dog were killed.

Many of us suspected him, <modsnip> This is such a sad case, I couldn&#8217;t care less who was right or wrong, I&#8217;m just pissed that this killed her and her dog :(

not sure why you would be snarky to me, I simply answered your question. im also sad and angry she and her dog were killed.

I didn’t mean to come off snarky, and I apologize - you’re a fab poster and I always enjoy your insights. What I said wasn’t at all about your post, it was aimed at the original post I was inquiring about. Sorry about that.

im sorry too. we are on the same side (hugs)

I didn&#8217;t mean to come off snarky, and I apologize - you&#8217;re a fab poster and I always enjoy your insights. What I said wasn&#8217;t at all about your post, it was aimed at the original post I was inquiring about. Sorry about that.

Even back in the day they knew he was a .Look here, it's written right in his bio. I kid on an unfunny situation, as in this case means 'position'. It's ironic nonetheless.

Sorry this is off topic, but does anyone remember a case that someone has been gone months and has returned unharmed?

Sorry this is off topic, but does anyone remember a case that someone has been gone months and has returned unharmed?

If you mean cases where someone took off willingly and was tracked down or reappeared, here are some examples that are not Hannah Thomas-Garner:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?333941-AL-Justin-Brown-17-Mobile-County-22-Feb-2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?349493-CA-Jelena-Pajic-30-San-Jose-14-Aug-2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Heather-Mounce-Davison-37-Dallas-12-Aug-2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?343966-CA-Jamie-Tull-33-Le-Grand-18-July-2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Austin-Taylor-26-East-Village-NYC-2-Nov-2015
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?322019-VA-Samantha-Felts-18-Galax-19-Nov-2016
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?328449-FL-Alexis-Say-22-Miami-23-January-2017

The most common themes seem to be women that get involved with shady or controlling guys who just cut them off from family, people who are in trouble with the law and are on the run, or people who have very few connections and just don't keep in touch with their family.

I had assumed she went to Ontario because of the airport, but if you look at PetSmarts in the area, Ontario is the only one with doggie daycare even near Palm Springs or Big Bear. I also didn't realize Phoenix was only a 4 hour drive from Palm Springs... don't know if she dropped Boogie off to meet in Palm Springs or what? Probably wouldn't want to bring a dog there because you can't leave him in the car anywhere because it is always very hot. Or maybe she was just going to meet him, give him something(?) and he was supposed to go home while she went on her way to pick up Boogie and head to Big Bear alone? Maybe things went well and she decided to bring him with to Big Bear or he wouldn't leave, but she had to pick up the dog before 9, so she "let" him come with... I don't know if he's supposed to have killed them that night or some other time in the next 5 days before her car was found, but if they did get up to Big Bear or left there on highway 38 (or 18), I'm guessing that's where she is. Theoretically, with 5 days he could have taken her back to Phoenix or anywhere else as well I suppose. But those windy mountain roads/cliffs in a national forest would make it hard to find her. :(

I find the texts interesting and not necessarily suspicious. Even if you are usually long winded and detailed with friends, if you are in a situation where you're not sure if you should be scared or if everything is fine, you might just pop off a text to a friend quickly so doesn't find out or get suspicious that you're suspicious... but a "just in case something happens to me, it probably won't, but if it does, here is where I was last, and if I come back fine we can just not mention it" kind of message probably wouldn't be loquacious.

Sorry for the rambling, but I can't get this case out of my head and these are the things I wonder about every day...

PetSmart with daycare map
big bear.jpg

Yes! Thank you! I kinda needed to see some hope or something. Lauren, Julia, and Taylor. My heart breaks

He will give up the location when it will help him...We are in a waiting game until then.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back