Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they found Sherin. His hand was forced. Hence, the story changed.
He will sugar coat the truth. He does not want the proper charge. Thats why he went to them, instead of waiting for them to come to him. I expect the charges to be upgraded.

My flippin' internet's been on and off all afternoon so I'm still catching up. I'm jumping ahead just to say...

Wow! I didn't see that coming! He turned himself in? Wow.

IMO the felony charge will easily move to felony murder, hopefully soon. IOW, if LE can't make a strong case for murder one a felony murder charge usually carries a similar penalty. JMO but I predict he's going to go away for a long time. And if LE can prove murder in the first then he's screwed.

Disclaimer - I don't know how Texas law reads so I'm going on what I've seen in other cases. All MOO.

And I suddenly feel like I've been holding my breath and now I can breathe. Back to page 37 now...

Whaaaaat?omg going back to read...just got in and was venting...holy cow...

I believe that the Indian community is tight knit in this area. While he does not seem to know them (different churches), he is a spiritual advisor within the community, so his community is possibly looking to him for leadership and guidance. It does not seem odd to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Members of the surrounding churches were invited to the vigil last week. They all declined. Nice bunch.

I think LE would be waiting on the coroner's report as to what actually caused Sherin's death, and from there up the charges further if it shows violence on the child that would of caused the death to occur. It hasn't even been verified that the little one found is Sherin, but with the father going to LE with a different version of events i daresay he is getting nervous since Sherin has been found, so that would indicate to me by his actions that it is more than likely Sherin who was found, as the father probably knew about where Sherin would be located. JMO

(Sorry, my bad, just got in and was just blabbing away without catching up first, didn't know there were new developments since this morning, I usually read first...)

He will sugar coat the truth. He does not want the proper charge. Thats why he went to them, instead of waiting for them to come to him. I expect the charges to be upgraded.

I doubt he will be able to sugar coat anything if the cause of death shows violence.

(Sorry, my bad, just got in and was just blabbing away without catching up first, didn't know there were new developments since this morning, I usually read first...)

You had me wondering, "Does margarita25 realize the monster turned himself in?" Then you caught up! Phew!

That's certainly true in cases, but given WM's first outrageous story to LE, it would not surprise me if LE isn't buying his entire second version of what happened to Sherin.
I 100% agree with you.

Youtube Community reacts to discovery of missing child near her home. Theres a couple of interesting things that were said.

I have a 3 yog myself who happens to be really tiny as was Sherin. This would definitely not be too far for my daughter to walk. However it's the walking in the dark that's hard to imagine.

If we considered his story for a moment - as some are doing - then we must also ask WHY she didn't crawl back out in the break of day? She wouldn't have just died if she crawled in there to sleep.
This all brings me back to the large FORK which would have been a good tool to push Sherin further up into the culvert (though it sickens me to imagine this).
I have a culvert by my house (NE Texas) and all water drains down from everywhere around me and it doesn't take a lot of rain to cause a rush because it comes from everywhere to that one location intentionally - which is why her body was pushed out enough to be seen by the two people walking their dog who notified police.
I'm heartbroken 💔 sick, disgusted and angry 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member