Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of the surrounding churches were invited to the vigil last week. They all declined. Nice bunch.

Wow, no show of support there by the sounds of things.

I think the other churches are in a tough situation.

The family's church had come out immediately, in support of the parents, and then the Dad's horrible admission came out in the news. And it made it appear s though the church was in support of the severe punishment he admitted to. We even had members here, questioning the ethics of this church and their punishments and whether they were some kind of awful cult like place.

So I can see why the other churches might be unsure about formally joining forces in the vigil. But I bet there will be lots of locals, who attend nearby churches, who will attend the vigil. :candle: :rose:

Oh what irony that they adopted a child from the orphanage, only to see their own bio child end up in the same situation.

Tidbit: According to this report from an India news outlet Sherin liked milk. http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...rom-nalanda/story-vaboB83baJvGRhf5TOW4PL.html

My son (who also has issues growing) loves breast milk.
However he will only take it straight from the source.
We have tried 12 kinds of juice, cows milk, goats milk, all the nuts milks, soy milk, lactose free milk, chocolate milk, protein shakes, pediasure, orgain shakes, pediasmart and breast milk in a cup.
He simply will not drink anything except water out of a cup. Usually ICE water.
Sherin could have liked MILK... but disliked Pediasure sure, or her protein shake, or whatever it was they were giving her.

The mother would possibly know what she wore to bed and if the clothes belong to her child. I don't think it's fair to speculate on the mother yet.

Absolutely, I could tell you if the clothes were something my children owned. Even if I didn't know what they were wearing at the time. I am so hoping that the Mom had nothing to do with this and no idea what happened. I don't want this surviving little girl to lose her entire nuclear family.

Oh what irony that they adopted a child from the orphanage, only to see their own bio child end up in the same situation.

I get the idea... but it's a much different situation. She will be well cared for. In the orphanages the kids don't get enough food or medical care. It can be extremely dire over there. Many have to learn how to cry when they come home. After years of cries being ignored they simple stop crying.

At least this little girl will have all of those immediate needs met, even if she'd prefer to be with her Mom. I can't even imagine being Mom. I don't understand why she agreed to the hearing delay. I would have been demanding it now and saying I was done with the husband.

That's what I'm struggling with the most here. When you look at pictures of Sherin before she was adopted... this family did great things for her! She was growing, thriving, developing, HAPPY and healthy. So what happened here? :gaah:

My son (who also has issues growing) loves breast milk.
However he will only take it straight from the source.
We have tried 12 kinds of juice, cows milk, goats milk, all the nuts milks, soy milk, lactose free milk, chocolate milk, protein shakes, pediasure, orgain shakes, pediasmart and breast milk in a cup.
He simply will not drink anything except water out of a cup. Usually ICE water.
Sherin could have liked MILK... but disliked Pediasure sure, or her protein shake, or whatever it was they were giving her.

Absolutely, I could tell you if the clothes were something my children owned. Even if I didn't know what they were wearing at the time. I am so hoping that the Mom had nothing to do with this and no idea what happened. I don't want this surviving little girl to lose her entire nuclear family.

I get the idea... but it's a much different situation. She will be well cared for. In the orphanages the kids don't get enough food or medical care. It can be extremely dire over there. Many have to learn how to cry when they come home. After years of cries being ignored they simple stop crying.

At least this little girl will have all of those immediate needs met, even if she'd prefer to be with her Mom. I can't even imagine being Mom. I don't understand why she agreed to the hearing delay. I would have been demanding it now and saying I was done with the husband.

That's what I'm struggling with the most here. When you look at pictures of Sherin before she was adopted... this family did great things for her! She was growing, thriving, developing, HAPPY and healthy. So what happened here? :gaah:

These two points exactly. Although, I didn't think the time was right for Sherin's sister to go back to Mom, I hope the time will come and she can heal with Mom by her side. I've seen pictures and videos of these two little angels together and the sister (I wish we had her name, I hate calling her "the sister") clearly loves Sherin. I imagine she has no idea what is going on and that she won't see her sister again. Her whole life has changed and will continue to do so.

Both girls looked happy together and well cared for (healthy, beautiful clothes, beautiful family home) so the question of what happened here is a major one. The parents struggled to conceive, they knew what a miracle these girls were, then they did the most amazing thing and took an orphan away from her life to feel loved and have a normal life. What happened during that time? We really never know what goes on behind closed doors.

I still can’t decide if I think this was an isolated event.

MarisaS1985 said:
BREAKING Wesley Mathews has been arrested!
Maria Guerrero on FB Live!

So why doesn't the thread have **Arrest** behind it?? :dunno:

EllieBee said:
IIRC, Brianna Lopez's "mom" was "asleep", too.

And Isa Celis's mom......

IIRC, Caitlyn McNabb's mother....

Whew - finally caught up on the last 400 posts (from yesterday!!) :pcguru:

Thank you again for all the articles and discussion here!

Oh - is there a "date" for first court appearance for this charge??

TIA! :wave:

:rose: Rest in Peace Sherin! :rose:

Is it just me or was there something odd about Sherin’s mouth? An underbite perhaps?

I wonder if police aren't saying what story B is because they don't want the mother to know. According to them, she has helped in trying to ID the body but as far as answering questions as to what had taken place or what she had told them previously, they have not had any type of cooperation in that regard.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/police-say...-was-not-what-he-told-us-originally/485464599
It was important to keep the two seperated during the search and beyond. No collaborating, influencing, or intimidation.

I didn’t notice anything strange with her mouth. Breaks my heart. I truly believe all will come to light soon and her perpatratorS will
Be brought to justice.

Deal implies he had something to bargain with, and I would imagine his bargaining power diminished considerably once the body was found. Could be running scared, wanting to hasten the inevitable and maybe down the road impact sentencing.

You never know. He may have more of the story to tell or add someone to.

A reporter said Shein was not a US citizen. Shes a citizen of India. He said community leaders want to present signed petitions to the Indian Embassy to get permission to have Sherin buried in the US. Not India.

Richardson Police Sgt. Kevin Perlich would not provide details about what part of Mathews' story had changed, only saying, "what he did tell us was contrary to what we have been previously told back on October 7th when Sherin first came up missing."

Perlich said there were some contradictions given in the most recent account, but could not go into detail.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fa...rested-on-Felony-Charge-Police-452608473.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Theres so many rumors going on right now....Lets see if any end up true.

A reporter said Shein was not a US citizen. Shes a citizen of India. He said community leaders want to present signed petitions to the Indian Embassy to get permission to have Sherin buried in the US. Not India.

(quote)
The Child Citizenship Act of 2000 was designed to make acquisition of U.S. citizenship easier and to eliminate extra steps and costs. Under the Child Citizenship Act, children adopted abroad automatically acquire U.S. citizenship if:

At least one of the child's parents is a U.S. citizen;
The child is under 18;

The child lives in the legal and physical custody of the American citizen parent;
The child is admitted into the United States as an immigrant for lawful permanent residence; and
The adoption is final.
https://travel.state.gov/content/ad.../acquiring-us-citizenship-for-your-child.html

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fa...rested-on-Felony-Charge-Police-452608473.html

Richardson Police Sgt. Kevin Perlich would not provide details about what part of Mathews' story had changed, only saying, "what he did tell us was contrary to what we have been previously told back on October 7th when Sherin first came up missing."

Perlich said there were some contradictions given in the most recent account, but could not go into detail.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Contradictions? That means he's STILL not telling the complete truth. How many more tries does he need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla