Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that his temper got the best of him, and he forced the milk down but she was choking on the milk because she didn't want it. Either way, it is still murder because he didn't try to help her, and he didn't call 911. I read somewhere that his wife is an overnight nurse, so I would think she was not present, and I think that is why you have the gap in time between his story and when she is reported missing.
The mom was there asleep supposedly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I don't believe for a second this was a one time, that night event. I also don't believe other(s) didn't witness his abuse before or didn't know what he was capable of. I hope we see more arrests.

When Hannah was reading this she quoted WM as saying, “She wouldn’t listen to me.”
-
Right there this tells me WM’s temper flared. This was an act of force. I don’t believe for one second that she choked on her milk. Yes, there are swallow disorders that can affect young children. However, if she was at risk she could have easily been g or tube fed.
-
“She didn’t listen to me.”
Aka - so I snapped and murdered her.

So in other words he drowned her to death in this latest version of his story.

I think theres a reason that the police arent even giving a hint of what his new story is.

Well certainly they don't want to tip off any other potential suspects.

But there is also always the issue of tipping off the vast ocean of "helpers" who can flood them with misinformation based on all kinds of motives.

They seem to use their garage to park both cars.... doesn't seem set up to be the place you'd take a child at 3am to force feed them milk. There would be no where for them to go unless they were in the car already at that point.....

It sounds like they are going to make the ID based on Mom's confirmation regarding the clothing and dental records.

I am thinking that based on the condition of the body a visual confirmation was not in the realm of possibility (although if that were the only option, I would imagine that a reconstruction using the skull would be a possibility--which would take a good bit of time). So--obtaining the records might not be immediate (a few hoops, getting signed permission to release the records, picking them up or otherwise getting them to police via some digital means). Don't know if there is a forensic dentist on site or just on call. So--I think we are still in a reasonably to expected timeframe on the ID.

Thanks Margo/Mom. I wasn't sure how these things worked. I hope the wait doesn't go on too longer, even though we know.

I suspect she might be an abuse victim herself, could be wrong.
I share your suspicions, which could explain why she didn't mandatory report. The fear of the abusive husband would be much greater than the fear of MR consequences. IMHO

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I don't think he ever put her out by the tree but I do think it was a punishment he used. I think he used it on both girls and either put them in the garage or fenced in back yard.
What I was thinking in thread 3!!!

I'm not sure i even believe this story either with the milk. Will see what the medical examiner has to say about c.o.d.

I don’t believe any of his story. If those two scenarios were the “better” explanation, in his mind, how bad was what actually happened? He is an IT guy so I assume he is reasonably intelligent. Those stories are what he comes up with!?! My 8 year old could come up with a more plausible story. I am anxiously awaiting that report as well.

I am sorry...it just really angers me that this precious child had to endure this. It angers me that ANY child endures this type of thing and worse.

Did I hear that reporter reading the summary correctly? That at first she wouldn't listen to him, then she did start drinking some milk, THEN he "assisted" her in drinking the milk?

Why would he be "assisting" her directly after saying she DID start finally drinking some of the milk?

Something smells fishy....again.
Is this lawyer working for free or.......

So dad admits she was dead and admits some action of his? caused it. He'll have a hard time getting out of that one.
I wonder if the milk story is partially true and there was something in there , like a sedative, that he was trying to get down her throat.
Can a 3 yr old choke to DEATH on milk? I find it pretty unbelievable without something thicker than milk in her mouth.

Poor baby Sherin. I'm so sorry no one could save you.

ETA My guess would be she was taken to the garage so that nothing would wake the other sleeping child in the home. MOO.
IF she choked, she had... Help. [emoji174]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Could there have been any evidence perhaps on the outside of the vehicles that would show signs of milk being spit up?

I don’t believe any of his story. If those two scenarios were the “better” explanation, in his mind, how bad was what actually happened? He is an IT guy so I assume he is reasonably intelligent. Those stories are what he comes up with!?! My 8 year old could come up with a more plausible story. I am anxiously awaiting that report as well.

I am sorry...it just really angers me that this precious child had to endure this. It angers me that ANY child endures this type of thing and worse.

He thought he was smarter than LE and it's coming back to haunt him. IMO, I don't think he ever thought the search and investigation for Sherin would be so intense. When someone doesn't value the life of another, perhaps they underestimate how much others will value that life. I think he figured they wouldn't find her and the investigation would fizzle. Whoops.

JMO.

Her refusing to cooperate makes her appear guilty, when in reality she may not be... IMO.
She may not be. But I don't think her behavior is normal. If my dog was missing, I'd be frantically searching. If there was evidence that my dog had been injured and her dead body dumped by someone, I would be talking to the police in hopes of catching the person responsible. And this is her child, not a dog.

While she may be a victim, I still find her behavior disturbing and unnatural.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Did I hear that reporter reading the summary correctly? That at first she wouldn't listen to him, then she did start drinking some milk, THEN he "assisted" her in drinking the milk?

Why would he be "assisting" her directly after saying she DID start finally drinking some of the milk?

Something smells fishy....again.
Is this lawyer working for free or.......
Even lawyers can't stop their client when they think they are smarter than anyone else, atho, IMO, this lawyer should be embarrassed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Why would she need to be drinking milk at 3 am anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One doesn’t choke to death in milk. You could aspirate it and later get pneumonia but unless she aspirated enough to drown her....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diana Zoga‏ @DianaNBC5 1m1 minute ago
More
Adopted Father of Missing Richardson Girl Tells Police She Choked on Milk

UM WHAT? no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors