Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you give me a quick language lesson, ie; what I should be looking for (re age, hair, colour, and date format), I’m happy to help search.

(After I go and have a big cry for all of the missing children listed on ICMEC.)

Google translated my way through the second link but how to use the first one is a mystery to me. I’ll have to leave that one to Spanish-speaking WSers.

No matches on NamUs:

attachment.php

Source
:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/search

Not to sound gross, but how long does decomp start showing? On land or in the water?

Decomp happens quickly. Galveston is not close to Mexico. This boy wasn't declared missing, but was killed and dumped by parent/parents (I suspect mother/ her BF or significant other)

He will be given his identity back when relatives come forward to say they haven't seen him in a while and his mother was stalling on answering quesiona (unless she is dead too, but then they both would have been reported missing)...

He will be given his identity back when relatives come forward to say they haven't seen him in a while and his mother was stalling on answering quesiona (unless she is dead too, but then they both would have been reported missing)...

I agree, we aren't going to find his sweet little face on a missing persons flyer. Eventually someone that knows and loves this little boy will see the sketch and recognize him. This case reminds me so much of Baby Grace.

Have they reported cause of death? Curious. Displaced family, crammed into a hotel room with a bunch of kids, tensions high...I can see how this could happen. Or maybe there is a single mom missing somewhere too. Do we have a cause of death?

I am wondering if his family was displaced by the floods and hurricane, the easy cover would be that he passed away due to the storms. It would be an easy way to throw family and friends off and allow a grieving process in a way.

Have they reported cause of death? Curious. Displaced family, crammed into a hotel room with a bunch of kids, tensions high...I can see how this could happen. Or maybe there is a single mom missing somewhere too. Do we have a cause of death?

I am wondering if his family was displaced by the floods and hurricane, the easy cover would be that he passed away due to the storms. It would be an easy way to throw family and friends off and allow a grieving process in a way.

I suspect he was killed 3-5 days before he was found by step father or mom's boyfriend. Shook/neck snapped/head injury kind of violence. Mom could be complicit or too scared to report anything...

LE probably has results from the autopsy, I'm not sure when that information will be released to the public - but hopefully soon.

I suspect he was killed 3-5 days before he was found by step father or mom's boyfriend. Shook/neck snapped/head injury kind of violence. Mom could be complicit or too scared to report anything...

Maybe. It could have been a drowning. Drug overdose. Even something innocent like a kid left in a bathtub. Obviously an autopsy would show if it was fresh or salt water drowning. I think we can speculate it was violence or an accident. It just seems a very bizarre thing he was not buried in the sand, but was on top. Like someone wanted him found. Unless he washed up there. My understanding though is if there was violence, the tissue decomposes much faster. And the likelihood of him floating to the surface in the ocean seems low. It's puzzling.

Google translated my way through the second link but how to use the first one is a mystery to me. I’ll have to leave that one to Spanish-speaking WSers.
I'm not a Spanish Speaker, but I under 'sexo' I put 'hombre' under 'edad' I put 0-6 Then I pressed 'Consultar' While I was under the Fuero Federal tab. Going to try the other one in a bit.

I think the other tab is UID's based on the results I got.

every day when I get on here since sat, I have hoped to see "identified" by this, and every day I get a sinking feeling when it doesn't :(

I'm not a Spanish Speaker, but I under 'sexo' I put 'hombre' under 'edad' I put 0-6 Then I pressed 'Consultar' While I was under the Fuero Federal tab. Going to try the other one in a bit.
I looked at the first site last night (early this AM) and I couldn't find any pictures for the results from the info I put in. Did you see any?

Maybe. It could have been a drowning. Drug overdose. Even something innocent like a kid left in a bathtub. Obviously an autopsy would show if it was fresh or salt water drowning. I think we can speculate it was violence or an accident. It just seems a very bizarre thing he was not buried in the sand, but was on top. Like someone wanted him found. Unless he washed up there. My understanding though is if there was violence, the tissue decomposes much faster. And the likelihood of him floating to the surface in the ocean seems low. It's puzzling.

He washed up, just like Laci and Connor Peterson. Decomp gasses caused him to become bouyant... someone threw him in the water to get rid of the body is what I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆