Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sini supplied the dental records. I assume that because of weather conditions, warm then rainy, decomp may have made a visual id less than ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All she had to do is give investigators the name of the dentist and request the X-rays IMO.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Ok, so I am thinking there may be a problem here.
This may be why mom is silent.
MOO
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missin...-father-arrested-charged-felony-injury-child/

"Officials from the Indian Embassy in the U.S. and the Indian Consulate in Houston tweeted late last week that they are in contact with police regarding the investigation and actively helping"

"Police confirmed they are working with the consulate to obtain adoption records and other documents."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just an observation of the mugshot. It appears as though while WM shaved likely for court yesterday, that he is wearing a towel, which would indicate to me (based on experience from friends/family who have been arrested) that he is likely on suicide watch. I know many of us did speculate he may try and do that before being arrested, so I think that towel may be a sign of that. Just my opinion and I am not in Texas to know if that is a standard procedure there, but here if you are suicidal in custody they basically strip you of all of your clothes and give you a gown to wear that is made of a fabric that is almost impossible to tear or knot, they even remove your underwear. If you get a blanket it is made of the same material as the gown. Just seems odd that he is wearing a towel instead of a tshirt, unless they have him on suicide watch and were trying to be discreet. JMO
attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...024189173698/1043024189173698/?type=3&theater[/QUOTE

Keen observation!

MOO
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missin...-father-arrested-charged-felony-injury-child/

"Officials from the Indian Embassy in the U.S. and the Indian Consulate in Houston tweeted late last week that they are in contact with police regarding the investigation and actively helping"

"Police confirmed they are working with the consulate to obtain adoption records and other documents."

My guess is they are looking at the adoption home study that was completed and any caseworker notes that may exist to see if any concerns were raised our addressed there. The agency that completed adoption activities here in the states has to be soiling their drawers.

Regarding if the adoption was legal, there are such stringent requirements for international adoptions that I'm sure that's airtight.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

I mean let's be blunt, who actually thinks there was milk involved in this at all. I dont.
I'm wondering if there was any milk found in stomach contents during autopsy. Sorry about the graphic thought.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Pamela_Brewer ********
I am trying to verify some of this. If you read the entire article, it sounds like the adoption may not have been totally legal.

Can anyone find anything form US MSM about this?

It sounds like some major trouble may be brewing.

I'm HEARING Sherin was NOT a US citizen.

I want to know FACT OR FICTION???

India may want her back there for burial.

"The Bihar government ordered an investigation on Monday into the adoption of three-year-old Sherin Mathews from an orphanage in the state, after she disappeared from her foster parents’ Texas home and her body was reportedly found"

"Sherin’s reported death prompted Nalanda district magistrate Thiyagarajan SM to set up a three-member team to “ascertain if all norms of adoption were followed in this case"

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...hf5TOW4PL.html

<modsnip>

It all hinges on the parents immigration status. If either 1 are US citizens, Sherin became a US citizen upon arrival post adoption however if as has been rumored both parents are OCI (out of country Indian) she would still be a citizen of India even if they have permanent resident status. If the older daughter was born in US she would of course be a US citizen either way but that would have had no effect on Sherin. I am trying to find verification of status.

It all hinges on the parents immigration status. If either 1 are US citizens, Sherin became a US citizen upon arrival post adoption however if as has been rumored both parents are OCI (out of country Indian) she would still be a citizen of India even if they have permanent resident status. If the older daughter was born in US she would of course be a US citizen either way but that would have had no effect on Sherin. I am trying to find verification of status.

Interesting. If they are all Indian citizens, is there any possibility India would seek extradition?

MOO

As it should be!! Perhaps it was more like selling a child rather than an adoption & if that is the case the people selling need to be stopped in their tracks immediately!!!! <modsnip> JMO

I'm wondering if there was any milk found in stomach contents during autopsy. Sorry about the graphic thought.

Or in the lungs. IF what he is saying actually happened, I'd bet she aspirated

<modsnip>

This is relevant because
1 - adoption papers were seized by LE for some reason. We don't know the reason yet, so people are curious.
2- India is talking about possibly taking her body back there for burial
3- Many people have put a lot of themselves into finding her and getting justice for her, so the possibility that she could be sent back to India is of interest to them. See some of the videos with the Indian priest. Many people feel like she "belongs to the community" and so they want her buried here.
<modsnip>people are interested because they feel great tenderness toward this child.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I find it very odd that the dad did not wake up the mom if she was choking on her milk considering the Mom was a RN and/or LVN. That really bothers me and makes me really wonder what really happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBM

Really? LOL I am sorry but I needed a little giggle. Thanks

If he "assisted her in drinking" the milk and she choked, wouldn't there be milk all over her shirt? Maybe in her hair?

I've been experiencing a different problem. The same page is showing seven or eight times before it goes to the real next page.

I have had problems tonight. Getting blank pages.

Good idea on the freezer.
I wonder if he is trying to intimate that she wasn't actually dead when he left her. That she moved from where he put her? And then died?
I think he could have put her in the culvert with the ankle monitor. We discovered it was a gps tracker, and he was free to go to work etc. So I would imagine they just watched him on the gps screen, not actually followed him around in a car (does anyone know how that works?). He may have gone to the location by the college, which caused the to search there. Then when he went to the culvert, they searched there. Just a wild hypothesis, I know he likely put her in the culvert from the beginning.

GPS tracker shows a map of anywhere the person goes. Even if they have permission to work etc, it will show on the map. At least thats how ours works.

As it should be!! Perhaps it was more like selling a child rather than an adoption & if that is the case the people selling need to be stopped in their tracks immediately!!!! Just to be clear I have no problem whatsoever with Indians! They are good & bad just like all the rest of us! However, SOME in their culture have little to no value for females. JMO

Is there a culture in which this is not true?

Sharing, FWIW...

Mother Teresa adoption center was closed on September,7 this year, and all the remaining children were transferred to a nearby orphanage in Nawada. However, Babita Kumari, manager of the now-defunct NGO, still recounts the day when Saraswati was happily handed over to Wesley and Sini Mathews.

“She was 2.5 years old when the NRI couple adopted her on June, 23 last year in a small ceremony which was attended by the then Superintendent of Police Ashish Kumar. All the legal formalities were completed before we transferred Saraswati’s custody to the couple,” She said.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/wo...s-case-with-indian-embassy-in-us-1550575.html

Ok, but it has nothing to do with the criminal case and shouldnt be used as something to be waved totry to justify some kind of agenda, IMO

But if she or the parents aren't US Citizens, India might file for extradition of WM and try him there.

If she s a citizen of India, they may file to get her back for burial.

It ddoesn't sent change that she was murdered, but I might change who has jurisdiction over those involved.

That matters.

If he "assisted her in drinking" the milk and she choked, wouldn't there be milk all over her shirt? Maybe in her hair?

Will they be able to tell if she drank any when they do an autopsy?

I'm still having trouble believing he forced her to drink milk in the garage at 3am and then watched her choke and die. And then after she died felt for her pulse. Nothing about that rings true for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frzy