Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a cute little guy.

My first thought was victim of the hurricane, but that that was weeks ago and he would have been reported missing.

So, it looks more like he was dumped. I think this little guy was murdered. Poor little tyke.

I pray he gets his name back soon so he can have a proper burial. Why do people do this to kids?

I looked at the first site last night (early this AM) and I couldn't find any pictures for the results from the info I put in. Did you see any?
No. I'm going to ask my friend who lives in Northern Mexico and posts about missing persons cases from there to see if she has any missing toddlers there.

I'm not a Spanish Speaker, but I under 'sexo' I put 'hombre' under 'edad' I put 0-6 Then I pressed 'Consultar' While I was under the Fuero Federal tab. Going to try the other one in a bit.

I think the other tab is UID's based on the results I got.

Thanks for the information KO. Did you find any likely matches?

No. I'm going to ask my friend who lives in Northern Mexico and posts about missing persons cases from there to see if she has any missing toddlers there.

Thanks again KO. I did some research about immigrants to the US in case this little boy is a foreign national. Apparently, after people from Mexico, Guatemalan and Honduran people are the next most likely immigrants. The only other country I can think this little boy may have travelled from is Cuba. Would those countries have missing persons databases?

This is the sketch done by Lois, which is pretty accurate according to investigators. However, I'd like to see one done by NCMEC just because they are more life like.
Oh, okay. I didn't realize you meant that specific organization. My bad.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Texas governor should mandate wellbeing checkups on all Dept. of Children and Families children in this age range. Massachusetts did this for all DCF cases following horrific child deaths where the victims had some involvement with DCF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I watched the News Reports on this closely yesterday and two of the channels reported he was found naked. I understand about Storms and Hurricanes but for ALL of his clothing, underwear, socks shoes etc to be removed. I found that very odd. From past research someone that would know it would be harder to ID him and also if they were/are smart enough would know the Salt could contaminate some of their labwork and findings. I know this from experience working in Hospital environments. I agree it is very similar to the Bella Bond case.

I would not be surprised if this was a murder.

Thanks again KO. I did some research about immigrants to the US in case this little boy is a foreign national. Apparently, after people from Mexico, Guatemalan and Honduran people are the next most likely immigrants. The only other country I can think this little boy may have travelled from is Cuba. Would those countries have missing persons databases?

El salvadoreans also come here a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El salvadoreans also come here a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information. Is there a missing person’s website there?

The longer this little boy remains UID the only reasons I can think of, other than that he is missing from nearby countries, are worst case scenarios.

Sorry if this has been mentioned...I wonder if they can run familial DNA...maybe a relative is in the system...surely they've thought of that..sorry behind, marking post to catch up tomorrow with fresh eyes...

What can I do to help?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Source:

https://icmechq.knack.com/gmcn#find-a-child/case-details/57cf27f5d251ce8d0607ba08/

I made a thread for Johan here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-la-Cruz-2-Nuevo-Le%F3n-Galeana-12-July-2014

I watched the News Reports on this closely yesterday and two of the channels reported he was found naked. I understand about Storms and Hurricanes but for ALL of his clothing, underwear, socks shoes etc to be removed. I found that very odd.

Authorities have said that it isn’t unusual to find drowning victims naked as the tidal pull on Galveston beaches is strong enough to pull clothes off.

http://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article180390876.html

Police seek help identifying body of boy who washed ashore
Oct. 24, 2017

‘Galveston police still don't have any leads as to the identity of the small boy found on a Texas beach.’

Video (1:22)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5624033544001/

The days are passing by quickly now. This isn't looking good. I don't think an accident is on my list of possibilities any longer. I'm waiting for some Rachelle Bond figure to be bought to light any minute.

The days are passing by quickly now. This isn't looking good. I don't think an accident is on my list of possibilities any longer. I'm waiting for some Rachelle Bond figure to be bought to light any minute.

Same. That Rachelle/Bella birthday video still haunts me. Ugh.

Decided to come check out the beach where our little guy was found. It's 8:30am and the local beach walkers are out walking the sand. Wouldn't someone on a morning walk notice him if he were there at that time? He wasn't found until 5:30pm, does that mean he could've washed ashore? Or was someone brave enough to dump him there in broad daylight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong