Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not necessarily. Certain (higher end) bags have padded interior compartments that restrict 360 degree movement, so it accommodates each club with a snugger fit.

Again, how do we know each club wasn't removed by detectives, then re-inserted (hence the different directions)? We don't know when this picture was taken, and the clubs have obviously moved from one wall to an entirely different wall already.

And you're exaggerating when you say "1 out of every 20." Matter of fact, every single golf bag has dividers of some sort -- be it 4, 6, 12, 14, etc. What type would you think a millionaire like JR would have?

00441e69b0e1650e7ff6b288b8250a2f.heic
6462ba1c6f691b38280df57fd0c04d4b.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I already stated there are 4-divider bag and 6 divider bags. There are at least 12 clubs in JBR's bag. And they all vary in height, suggesting separate compartments. Also, in your latest photo, you can clearly see the head covers (which were present in the first photos) are removed, which again would indicate that the police removed/studied each club, re-inserted them into the golf bag, then moved the golf bag to the other wall.

http://lghttp.51695.nexcesscdn.net/...n-staff-nexus-golf-cart-bag-2015-dividers.jpg

Those pictures you just posted are closer to the bag that is on the left (with JR's name on it) in your previous photo, which drastically differs from the one on the right.

Yeah, I already stated there are 4-divider bag and 6 divider bags. There are at least 12 clubs in JBR's bag. And they all vary in height, suggesting separate compartments. Also, in your latest photo, you can clearly see the head covers (which were present in the first photos) are removed, which again would indicate that the police removed/studied each club, re-inserted them into the golf bag, then moved the golf bag to the other wall.

http://lghttp.51695.nexcesscdn.net/...n-staff-nexus-golf-cart-bag-2015-dividers.jpg

Those pictures you just posted are closer to the bag that is on the left (with JR's name on it) in your previous photo, which drastically differs from the one on the right.

The club heads are free to move in any type of bag. The bag and clubs are in the same exact position. The only difference is the white accessories zip bag.

The club heads are free to move in any type of bag. The bag and clubs are in the same exact position. The only difference is the white accessories zip bag.

The bag in your second photo is standing upright on its base; the bag in the prior photo is leaning against the wall.

You're missing one thing though: even if the clubs could move freely within their designated divider (which is 12 club divider, I'd say), if you knocked the bag over, and once again leaned the bag against the wall, the clubs would still point toward the wall as the initially did before you knocked them over; and they drop to the exact height they were in initially once you re-placed the bag against the wall.

Is the photo of the Ping Golf Bag?

Not sure if you're asking me or Cottonmouth. If you're asking me, my linked picture (the one where each compartment allows for each individual club to be snapped/locked in place) is the brand "Wilson."

59538f79e6d5115eec7e2aee3048ec09.jpg

I’m going to say this one more time. The split photo above shows the golf clubs in the exact same position. Not only the bag, but the clubs are not disturbed. The only difference is the white zip bag being turned over.

This means the bag was not knocked over. The other photo of the bag and clubs standing upright, shows the clubs are all discombobulated and most are gathered to the left in no order or fashion.

Right, they're discombobulated as such in the other photo because they were handled thoroughly by officers (missing golf heads are clear indication) and the bag was upright.

If the bag was knocked over and simply stood up straight soon thereafter (in the same leaning position, on the same wall), the base would be in the same place it was before it was knocked over, as anyone would pick it up by the top of the bag.

I don't think the clubs would change position that dramatically from such a short fall, particularly if this was 12, 14, or 16 divided bag; and depending on if the clubs were not clipped in place or the interior was snug-fitted.

I've just noticed a time stamp on the bottom right corner of this photo of JonBenet, which isn't in the other two photos taken that morning. I'm wondering if the time stamped photo was a second, Polaroid, camera that had been received as a gift that morning, being used for the first time. I wonder if it was used to take any other photos that day, if so they've kept them hidden.

308d409f8e76e504349079e24688a801--jonbenet-ramsey-case-creepy-dolls.jpg

I've just noticed a time stamp on the bottom right corner of this photo of JonBenet, which isn't in the other two photos taken that morning. I'm wondering if the time stamped photo was a second, Polaroid, camera that had been received as a gift that morning, being used for the first time. I wonder if it was used to take any other photos that day, if so they've kept them hidden.

308d409f8e76e504349079e24688a801--jonbenet-ramsey-case-creepy-dolls.jpg

Tortoise,
Yes, that could be it? All you have to do is discover what the factory settings were for a brand new Polaroid Camera. If out of the box they are set to do date and time, well you are in business.

Also did BR take the photo, its a bit early in the day for JR to be out and about taking photos?

Tortoise,
Yes, that could be it? All you have to do is discover what the factory settings were for a brand new Polaroid Camera. If out of the box they are set to do date and time, well you are in business.

Also did BR take the photo, its a bit early in the day for JR to be out and about taking photos?

I've realised it probably wasn't the time but a date setting.

Polaroid made a camera called Captiva Vision Date between 1993 - 1997.

There were several cameras in the Ramsey home, including John’s film camera a digital camera and a video camera. The secret photos of JonBenét posing in the laundry weren’t taken on John’s film camera. These were digital photos. Understandably it makes no sense why Patsy would take photos of JonBenét in the laundry basement. So who would, who did and why?-
TDAC 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've realised it probably wasn't the time but a date setting.

Polaroid made a camera called Captiva Vision Date between 1993 - 1997.

Tortoise,

Well we would only want the time to confirm a theory. The date well you might expect it to show Dec 25, if not, why not?

There were several cameras in the Ramsey home, including John’s film camera a digital camera and a video camera. The secret photos of JonBenét posing in the laundry weren’t taken on John’s film camera. These were digital photos. Understandably it makes no sense why Patsy would take photos of JonBenét in the laundry basement. So who would, who did and why?-
TDAC 3

Cottonstar,

Well it looks to me as if an adult thought: my photos of JonBenet put me in the frame, so I'll just leave them in the basement?

Has to be one of the males, Patsy would have talked her way round them, just as she did on the size-12's.

Tortoise,

Well we would only want the time to confirm a theory. The date well you might expect it to show Dec 25, if not, why not?
If it was a child setting the date they could have made a mistake on the month.

If it was the time, and it was set correctly, they were up at 2:25am! It does look very dark outside, nowhere near daybreak. No Christmas tree lights switched on that I can see.

Did they rummage through opening some presents before they were supposed to?

If it was a child setting the date they could have made a mistake on the month.

If it was the time, and it was set correctly, they were up at 2:25am! It does look very dark outside, nowhere near daybreak. No Christmas tree lights switched on that I can see.

Did they rummage through opening some presents before they were supposed to?

Tortoise,
Nicely observed, a Gold Star for you. I reckon its BR taking a photo of JonBenet. Who else could it be?

No wonder BR is saying he went back downstairs, someone must have asked about the photo?

Also 2:25 AM fits with a RDI theory, look how happy JonBenet appears.

Tortoise,
Nicely observed, a Gold Star for you. I reckon its BR taking a photo of JonBenet. Who else could it be?

No wonder BR is saying he went back downstairs, someone must have asked about the photo?

Also 2:25 AM fits with a RDI theory, look how happy JonBenet appears.

But that's Christmas morning - the presents haven't been opened yet.

The stamp on the photo reads 87 12 25 or 97 12 25. So, I believe it is date stamped with the improper year inputed.

I can see 87 2 25, but I can't see a 1 before the 2.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dated photo.png
    dated photo.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors