NY NY - Manhattan, East River, WhtFem 12-18, 201UFNY, Skunkjam/Perfect Thyroid T-shirt, May'00

I emailed NamUs about the possible match between the UID and Jacqueline Smith. She forwarded it on to the investigating agencies. Hopefully I will hear something back.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_jacqueline.htmlThis may be a long shot, but I haven't seen Jacqueline Ashley Smith being mentioned as a possible match. She went missing from Brooklyn in August 1999. Age is within range of UID and height is an inch off. It doesn't list if the UID had any jewelry on when found, where Jacqueline had her ears pierced numerous times.

For some reason my computer is not letting me download pics to show a comparison. I do think they kind of resemble each other. Let me know what you think.

The IUD's body was described as badly decomposed, so they likely weren't able to determine anything about pierced ears.

I wish there was something more we could do for this poor girl...

I emailed NamUs about the possible match between the UID and Jacqueline Smith. She forwarded it on to the investigating agencies. Hopefully I will hear something back.

Just got an email from NCMEC saying Jacqueline Smith from Brooklyn has been found deceased, but the NamUs listing for this UID is still active.

Just got an email from NCMEC saying Jacqueline Smith from Brooklyn has been found deceased, but the NamUs listing for this UID is still active.

OkieGranny,

Did NCMEC give you any more details? I wonder if she was just recently found deceased or if it's they have just made a match. Sending prayers to her family.

the UID is still there though.

So far. We've had cases where the UID side lags by months. There's one in Colorado that was identified and announced, and a guy was arrested and convicted, and the formerly unidentified woman's UID page still hasn't been removed.

Hopefully they'll make an announcement or something.

Her parents or family hasn't reported her missing. Perhaps they did, but the police haven't filled a missing report because she ran away from an institution or foster home at an age where they'd consider her an adult. Maybe she's from a different country? in the reconstruction she looks hispanic and/or native.

Missing Person Case.

There's no photo of her, but her height fits the estimation. her weight does too, although I'm not entirely sure how accurate it'll be considering it was found in water and was bloated. She's missing from Seattle. Seattle has probably the largest grunge- punk alternative scenes in the U.S.,

Canada's Missing | Case details

She too fits the profile, although 4 years is a long time for someone her age to still be alive and missing until 2000; but it's possible. She certainly has the biracial "look", and going off comments suggesting that she might be lesbian I or a "tomboy" she looks like she could be either one. Only knock is In 2000 she would be 20-21. I don't know if the age range is always accurate- they do update them sometimes. Would a year or 2 more be that noticeable?

Would greatly appreciate if someone submit's these cases. I will continue to search for more people who fit her profile and post them on here.

I completely forgot about this possible until today, so I e-mailed and this was the response I got:

Leanne Hausberg was excluded via dental in 2001.

Thanks for keeping eyes on these cases.

:(

The reply was quick though, 2 hours.... :)

That was my first thought too. Good to know she is excluded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back