GUILTY NY - Several people hit by box truck in NYC; at least 8 killed, several injured, Oct 2017 *arrest*

This creep was on their radar. Truck rental companies need to be able to type identification into a system that will alert them and officials when someone on the radar attempts to rent a truck.

I agree. The vetting also needs to improve for green cards/visas.

Heads need to roll--this happens over and over and over. I mean, this guy wasn't even a citizen--why was he still here? The incompetence at these agencies is staggering.

Incompetency at the agency level usually has little to do with such people being in the United States.

Rather, such people (in this case, a diversity visa winner) benefit from a generous immigration program that allows them to enter the United States as a legal resident. They then benefit from a generous judicial system that makes removing a person's legal residency very difficult.

Federal agencies neither established the immigration program in question, nor did they establish the judicial system in question.

Truck rental companies need to be able to type identification into a system that will alert them and officials when someone on the radar attempts to rent a truck.

The NYPD spoke with 148 truck-rental businesses multiple times over the past year. The region's vehicle-rental industry has a "high level of awareness" of how to identify people who may carry out terrorist attacks.

The driver in Tuesday's attack appeared to use a flatbed truck from Home Depot. According to Home Depot's website, the truck requires a $50 deposit and is intended for rentals of one to two hours but can be rented at a daily, weekly, or monthly rate. With the "Load 'N Go" program, a customer can visit a Home Depot Special Services Desk or Tool Rental Center in stores to rent a flatbread truck (typically to save on delivery fees). Currently, you only need to be at least 21 years old and have a valid US or Canadian driver's license to rent a truck from Home Depot. Unless you're renting through the "Load 'N Go" program, you do not need to provide proof of car insurance.

Home Depot did not immediately respond to an inquiry as to whether the incident in New York City or terrorist attacks in Europe using rented trucks would lead the retailer to change its rental policy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/home-depot-statement-after-new-york-city-truck-attack-2017-10

I think we should "stereotype". If someone who looks like this coward rents a truck in a different state from where he lives alert LE. Better to be wrong then have more innocent people murdered. I think this coward was waving around his fake guns hoping the police would shoot him.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

What about guys who look like this?

Attachments

• timothy-mcveigh.jpg
    timothy-mcveigh.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 166
  • terry-nichols-236030-1-402.jpg
    terry-nichols-236030-1-402.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 170813_wn_pilgrim4_16x9_992.jpg
    170813_wn_pilgrim4_16x9_992.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 167
(No link because I saw this on TV.)

There is video of a child being wheeled away on a stretcher (I'm assuming he was on the special needs bus). On the stretcher holding him is an adult male.

Left me in tears to know how terrified that child must have been. Thankfully he didn't appear to be seriously injured. Hoping the others injured on the bus make full recoveries.

moo

Pamela, from reporting in the press, the assailant hit the school bus by accident. The assailant's reported intention was to continue killing pedestrians and bicyclists.

Besides the eight deaths, 12 people, including two children and two school staff members, were injured.

An Argentinian identified as Martin Ludovico Marro was also among the injured and three Belgians were reported to be wounded.

Nine of the 12 injured remain in the hospital today. The injuries range from a bilateral amputation to serious head, neck, back and chest trauma, and trauma to arms and legs.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/york-city-...ating-30th-anniversary-high/story?id=50855936

I'm sure it has been asked, I know a what the logical answer is, but in today's society we need to reconsider what used to be ensuring safety for pedestrians.

Q: WHY were there not large cement pylons along the path??? -To prevent a vehicle from entering the path?

A: In the event of a medical emergency 911 needs to be able to have access to the victim. (ONE)

So, now 8 are dead and several injured because EMS needs access to the path.

What is the answer?
I'd rather take my chances on a path that restricts vehicles from having access to it.
MOO

"The white truck entered the bicycle path alongside West Street by Houston Street at 3:05 p.m. and drove south, hitting pedestrians and cyclists along the way. The runaway truck, labeled with Home Depot logos, drove 20 blocks before ramming into a school bus at Chambers Street. Two adults and two children who were on the bus were reportedly injured in the crash."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/...witnesses.html?referer=http://www.google.com/
642b60fab6fcb5eb493a37c5a0d5a1cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1)This program needs to end; visa lottery program, 2) everyone who came over on this program needs to be investigated, call this investigation “racial profiling”, “protecting innocent victims”, “taking back our country.” I do not believe anyone who came over on this program from those countries came over here because they love our country. They should be investigated to find out if they have any ties to home grown terrorists. Protection given to these cowards needs to end.

Incompetency at the agency level usually has little to do with such people being in the United States.

Rather, such people (in this case, a diversity visa winner) benefit from a generous immigration program that allows them to enter the United States as a legal resident. They then benefit from a generous judicial system that makes removing a person's legal residency very difficult.

Federal agencies neither established the immigration program in question, nor did they establish the judicial system in question.

I'd argue it's both

1)This program needs to end; visa lottery program, 2) everyone who came over on this program needs to be investigated, call this investigation “racial profiling”, “protecting innocent victims”, “taking back our country.” I do not believe anyone who came over on this program from those countries came over here because they love our country. They should be investigated to find out if they have any ties to home grown terrorists. Protection given to these cowards needs to end.

I would not investigate them--I'd just round them up and ship them back

Not sure if I'm sad or glad the perp survived. Most of these terrorists want to be heroes and die for their cause. This one survived, so he's not going to achieve hero status, which is a good thing. Still, SS deserves the same fate that he inflicted on eight unsuspecting individuals. If there is a positive note to SS' survival, under intense interrogation he might provide information about his contacts or impending terrorist activities. Time will tell...

The terrorist playbook has no country, the most rudimentary methods with the element of surprise and the willingness to die. --Like in, Nice France, London, and now New York, these tragedies are like mini versions of flying a plane.

It can happen anywhere, anytime. A lot of progress has been made, the number of thwarted terrorist attempts far exceeds the tragedies, and some luck, too, like the bomb that went off in The Chelsea neighborhood a couple of years ago did not kill anyone but did injure 30.

In thinking about the recent methods of plowing through crowds at high speeds there are very vulnerable places like the west side highway bike and pedestrian lane. Maybe the engineers could look at solutions? Block car entrances with a gate only to be opened by LE, Fire & rescue? Alarm it? When a vehicle enters pedestrians will know it through the sound of alarms? Where are our most vulnerable places?

Everything goes hand in glove--immigration, targeting radicalization, urban solutions, and government funds to keep our anti-terrorism programs working with LE strong.

FBI says another person wanted for questioning in New York City terror attack
Officials want to question Mukhammadzoir Kadirov, according to New York Times

By HOLLY YAN AND JAMES GRIFFITHS , CNN

(CNN) - The FBI said another person is wanted for questioning in connection with the New York City bike lane truck attack.

Officials want to question Mukhammadzoir Kadirov in connection with the terror attack, according to the New York Times...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...or-questioning-in-new-york-city-terror-attack

IMO this male who generated terror in the hearts of a nation, was a fanatic looking for a means of expressing his fanaticism to satisfy his ego. He would not have needed to be swayed by a radicalised Imam.

Death truck? Neighbor may have snapped pic of terrorist's deadly weapon

The truck was a mainstay along the street for weeks, Batista said. Saipov was often hanging out with two other guys and they would hop into the truck and go for rides, said Batista.

“They didn’t look like construction workers. They weren’t dressed like they were going to work,” said Batista, who shared the photo exclusively with Fox News.

He added that Saipov was always with these two men, who had the same long beards.

“I would see him with them more than his own kids,” he said.

The FBI and NYPD are seeking information about a second person of interest Manhattan's truck terror attack that left eight people dead and several others injured.

A wanted poster was released by the FBI for Uzbek national Mukhammadzoir Kadirov on Wednesday.

Authorities say he has not been named as a suspect Tuesday's horrific attack, but they are seeking information on him and his current whereabouts.

Authorities have not said why they want to speak with Kadirov about the attack or how he is possibly related to the suspect.

Anyone with information on Kadirov or the attack is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS or the FBI's tips hotline at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-person-wanted-questioning.html#ixzz4xDgcIK00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

47C5F29C-2AA6-4293-8297-F805C7732577.jpg

052B2ED2-8CA7-4076-8F6C-C719C09D173B.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members