NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Status
Not open for further replies.
P. S. I'm glad you have joined us!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thank you! I've been really thinking hard about this case... rereading articles and trying to read the entire threads for both AT victims and TR.

This is such an interesting case because normally we're trying to figure out who done it, in this one we know who done it but don't know the victims or even the number of victims.

It's very worrisome that Denise Beaudin is likely a victim, but wasn't reported missing until 2016. How many other people didn't report their loved one missing because she was on the run from financial troubles or trouble with the law or because she was a free spirited traveler / drifter? Or didn't have immediate family in her life or alive to know that she was missing?

Thank you! I've been really thinking hard about this case... rereading articles and trying to read the entire threads for both AT victims and TR.

This is such an interesting case because normally we're trying to figure out who done it, in this one we know who done it but don't know the victims or even the number of victims.

It's very worrisome that Denise Beaudin is likely a victim, but wasn't reported missing until 2016. How many other people didn't report their loved one missing because she was on the run from financial troubles or trouble with the law or because she was a free spirited traveler / drifter? Or didn't have immediate family in her life or alive to know that she was missing?

Sadly, I imagine there are thousands from the 70's and early 80's. It wasn't easy to keep in touch in those days, even if you wanted to -- no cell phones, no emails, land lines expensive. If you didn't have a permanent address, like if you're traveling or living off the land, you had to find some place that had a pay phone, and make sure you had several dollars of coins to pay for the long-distance call or else hope that somebody was home at the other end to accept a collect call. Letters took a week or more. If you knew somebody was traveling or moving, you just hoped they'd get back in touch eventually.

I'm glad so many people are taking advantage of all the new technology to try to find people they've lost, but I'm afraid there are many more who haven't.

You also have to wonder about what happened to the mother of the child that Bob Evans (Terry Peder Rasmussen) killed in Allenstown.

Sadly, I imagine there are thousands from the 70's and early 80's. It wasn't easy to keep in touch in those days, even if you wanted to -- no cell phones, no emails, land lines expensive. If you didn't have a permanent address, like if you're traveling or living off the land, you had to find some place that had a pay phone, and make sure you had several dollars of coins to pay for the long-distance call or else hope that somebody was home at the other end to accept a collect call. Letters took a week or more. If you knew somebody was traveling or moving, you just hoped they'd get back in touch eventually.

I'm glad so many people are taking advantage of all the new technology to try to find people they've lost, but I'm afraid there are many more who haven't.

We've come quite far haven't we? From barely being in touch to being too much "in touch" imo. From barely being able to track people to tracking everyone's every step... yet we still have killers and missing people every day.

Anyway, I will certainly need your help more carbuff as I try to navigate namus & doe network. So thank you in advance for being patient with this newbie :)

My biggest fear in regards to this case is that the woman and two related children will be ID'd, but not the middle child, or vice versa. Discovering the identity of the three related victims may not shed light on the middle child. Discovering who the middle child is may not help ID the other three. Since it doesn't appear they were together for very long, it's possible their families didn't know about each other. But, investigators are so darned close to resolving part or all of this case. It's nail biting at times!

Hi All
I’ve been following the case for a while. Haven’t posted much on WS
Thank you for all the great info
I found some history on his ex wife and children. Thank goodness they got away from
Him when they did.
I’m
Intrigued to find out who this women Elizabeth is and the women last seen with TR when his children last seen him.

Ps: this is the most intriguing, fascinating case I’ve come across.
So many twist and turns.
So glad lisa survived to be able to help connect the dots to this guy.

Ps: this is the most intriguing, fascinating case I’ve come across.
So many twist and turns.
So glad lisa survived to be able to help connect the dots to this guy.

RBBM for clarity
Agreed. It appears every time we learn something new, it adds as much to the mystery as it sheds light on it. When we learn about RE, we think, almost there! Only to learn there's another woman and child missing. We learn that child is alive and her mother is still missing, but then we learn the middle child is RE's but not related to the other three and we don't know who her mother is. We learn he kills another woman (Jun). We finally learn RE's real name, but the last time his family sees him, he has a mystery woman with him, who could either be the adult female in the barrel, the mother of the middle child, or yet another unknown victim!

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11802/695/
Found this case interesting
Was last seen with a man
Anything worth looking into ?
It's a good shout, but it looks unlikely.

Google brought me back to WS. (From 2012.)

BTW - Several months ago, I spoke with the detective in charge of Linda Miller's case, and he says that Ms. Miller and Mr. Kristal were down in Guadalajara protesting against the government on behalf of the farmers. The hotel that they were staying at burned to the ground, and it is presumed that they were inside. But their bodies were never recovered.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-South-Carolina-1976-6&p=8093117#post8093117

It's Santa Fe, New Mexico she went missing from but it is interesting. Could she have been hiding from someone using the false name? Hmmm.... :thinking:

I was thinking more along the lines of a fellow fugitive.

My bad on the state. I know perfectly well where Santa Fe is; I've even been there. Brain fart...

RBBM for clarity
Agreed. It appears every time we learn something new, it adds as much to the mystery as it sheds light on it. When we learn about RE, we think, almost there! Only to learn there's another woman and child missing. We learn that child is alive and her mother is still missing, but then we learn the middle child is RE's but not related to the other three and we don't know who her mother is. We learn he kills another woman (Jun). We finally learn RE's real name, but the last time his family sees him, he has a mystery woman with him, who could either be the adult female in the barrel, the mother of the middle child, or yet another unknown victim!

Reading this just now I had the horrible thought there may be more barrels with more bodies in them in places he was known to live!

Maybe not just barrels, either. He might have used whatever was available--there's a case in California where the woman's body was found bound with electrical tape or wire, and dumped in a canal in a refrigerator.

Maybe not just barrels, either. He might have used whatever was available--there's a case in California where the woman's body was found bound with electrical tape or wire, and dumped in a canal in a refrigerator.

Exactly. When I saw that case it sounded a lot like TR's MO. Hopefully it's on LE's radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend