TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to tell if that's the same Devin Kelley?

I think it is, there was a picture of him from his FB on a MSM site, and there were some people commenting on the right side. One woman asked when he shaved off his beard. In the AL picture, he has a beard, but I will check again.

Spelling of the name seems way off. I've seen it consistently spelled Devon Kelly. Plus, wrong state.

He could have been stationed in AL while in the Air Force though.

It could be the same guy but looking at the picture and knowing DPK's age, and the spelling of his name I don't think it is. There are people with the name spelled the same as the arrest who live in Alabama.

Bravo. Bravo. We can control at least this!!!

The media has made certain decisions about what is acceptable and not. They used to show dead bodies. They don;t as much anymore when the ID is know. They used to air suicides or police shootings. Now they pan up.

The media can choose not to publish their names or photos.

Take care of yourself and keep us updated1

I agree there is hope. But all stations must agree to not hype the shootings.

I think it is, there was a picture of him from his FB on a MSM site, and there were some people commenting on the right side. One woman asked when he shaved off his beard. In the AL picture, he has a beard, but I will check again.

He had a beard while he was in the Air Force?

He could have been stationed in AL while in the Air Force though.

It could be the same guy but looking at the picture and knowing DPK's age, and the spelling of his name I don't think it is. There are people with the name spelled the same as the arrest who live in Alabama.

It's hard to tell, the FB picture is so close up and the mugshot is set back~~so IDK??

Does t look the same to me at all. The nose/nostrils aren’t even close.

3d5df02e1e2ef847e96477f1ee19ede1.jpg

These are what you talking about right? Not the same at all.

IDK~~I'll have to find the MSM page again. It was posted here awhile back and it showed comments to the right. It could have been, IDK??

He wouldn't have been allowed to have facial hair while he was in. That mug shot is from 2013 and the info we have is that he was discharged in 2014.

Why does LE scrub Facebook pages in situations like this? Is it to protect the killer's contacts/family?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I always wondered that also.

I agree there is hope. But all stations must agree to not hype the shootings.
One station said they don't like to air the suspect's name because they don't want to glorify what he did, but they generally do the first 48 hours so that people who knew him might step forward and provide information to investigators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.