Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you're right, you did read that was the only camera. However, this is also the cctv footage that 1 year ago LE said didn't contain any footage of SP. So I take what they have to say with a grain of salt.
There are commenters on the article saying there are more cameras surrounding the church.

Do you by chance have a link to the article? :spinner:

Absolutely; the recent push of articles, not the LE, is what seems to be pushing the narrative the other way IMHO. Doesn't mean that's the right answer.

I think LE is trying to push the envelope a little bit with SP. Dripping out info and playing their hand close to the chest.

Where is the cloth/shirt that Allison Suttonsaid SP was waving frantically? Did AS get every bit of her account wrong?
Her account:
Per Keith
"*Keith continued, “There was a junkyard or some kind of yard or something like that that she tried to get into and a big dog started barking and scared her, and then she went and familiarized herself with where she was at by standing in the overpass and noticed I-5 symbols and she knew that I-5 North is where we live. Anything past our house, you're up in Mount Shasta area.”

"Keith said Sherri saw lights and ran to another building. When she could not get into that building, Keith said, Sherri then ran to the freeway."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sherri-pap...erious-disappearance-search/story?id=43930023

Is the "building" the church?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Doesn't make any sense why they would release that video now. Anybody have an explanation?

I want to see video from the other camera's around that church. Why are they only releasing this one... and again WHY? what is the point? what is this supposed to accomplish?
Perhaps it is because she had "change of wardrobe" from the CCTV video and being found by the trucker?
MOO
I don't know!
They know why they released it!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes. But do you think the "church people" lied on their own or do you think LE told them what to say to the media?

Maybe they didn’t think there was anything of value?? Maybe LE enhanced the video in order to be able to see her running. Not everything is a cover up coolj.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily Mail with a misleading headline:

"Moment supermom Sherri Papini was spotted running around a parking lot hours before she was found bound on a roadside after being kidnapped"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5059849/Footage-shows-Sherri-Papini-morning-found.html

Hmmmmm.. what time was the 911 call? Are there time stamps on the video?

IMO, police are doing this drip drip drip very strategically & deliberately. They have said her story has "many inconsistencies." Are they trying to show them to us somehow?

If LE did not believe her story, couldn’t they just arrest her and ask her under oath? If they did suspect she was lying to them, and that her injuries were self-inflicted, it would do them and her more harm in announcing fraud if she was/is in such a fragile mental state. They wouldn’t want to risk her harming herself further, IMO. I have NO CLUE why they are just releasing this tape now. It seems very odd. And not incriminating either way, IMO.

If LE did not believe her story, couldn’t they just arrest her and ask her under oath? If they did suspect she was lying to them, and that her injuries were self-inflicted, it would do them and her more harm in announcing fraud if she was/is in such a fragile mental state. They wouldn’t want to risk her harming herself further, IMO. I have NO CLUE why they are just releasing this tape now. It seems very odd. And not incriminating either way, IMO.

No. They have to have evidence to arrest her. They have to have enough probable cause to get an arrest warrant. Also, you are not under oath while being interrogated by the police. Not until trial. I doubt she would ever take the stand.

I am a communications professional, so I know a lot about choosing exact words very carefully. The words they have chosen are interesting. For example:

"Sherri appeared battered and bruised, her hair had been cut to shoulder length and she had a brand on her right shoulder."

APPEARED is a very thought provoking word choice.

No. They have to have evidence to arrest her. They have to have enough probable cause to get an arrest warrant. Also, you are not under oath while being interrogated by the police. Not until trial. I doubt she would ever take the stand.

I am a communications professional, so I know a lot about choosing exact words very carefully. The words they have chosen are interesting. For example:

"Sherri appeared battered and bruised, her hair had been cut to shoulder length and she had a brand on her right shoulder."

Excellent observation. APPEARED is exactly what you say it is, a thought provoking choice.

I would hope they would give her information on psychiatric care in getting through this trauma, too. I am so very curious about the branding she has.

Thanks. I did that already and it was a no go. I can get to the sheriff site but not see the video.Must be my ipad. I can go without seeing it. :)

Go to settings and turn on JavaScript

Yes. But do you think the "church people" lied on their own or do you think LE told them what to say to the media?

How odd to assume they were lying either on their own or at the request of LE. The person quoted may even have been misquoted (that’s happened to both my husband and me) or maybe was speaking without knowledge.

Maybe they didn’t think there was anything of value?? Maybe LE enhanced the video in order to be able to see her running. Not everything is a cover up coolj.

Exactly.

How does branding "send a message" if LE can't tell what it says or is?

I just don't know what to think. Which is where I have been all along. It just doesn't make sense. Any theory really................

What’s your take on the wording of the FBI poster? Their words seemed very carefully chosen.

How does branding "send a message" if LE can't tell what it says or is?

Good question! Has LE ever released a drawing/photo of the brand? I mean, isn't there at least a chance that someone might be able to decipher/recognize it. If it is a message, there must be others in the world who have been branded in the same way, or know its significance. I guess her brand might be unique. . . ?

Just opinin'

Good question! Has LE ever released a drawing/photo of the brand? I mean, isn't there at least a chance that someone might be able to decipher/recognize it. If it is a message, there must be others in the world who have been branded in the same way, or know its significance. I guess her brand might be unique. . . ?

Just opinin'

I'm also curious as to if they could tell how old the brand was by the appearance of the skin. I saw a site that went through the healing phases after something as traumatic as a brand, and it takes a significant period of time.

Just opinin'

They haven’t released a thing about it yet, other than I believe it was on her right shoulder. MOO

Did anybody see the picture of SP that's linked to the video story on the Daily Mail website. She looks completely different. Wonder if she is trying to change her appearance. I understand - it would be difficult to live in a small area and probably be the topic of conversation all the time. But if she was so proud of her hair previously, I just find it bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks