Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A positive with KB, she keeps shaking that tree and hopefully it will produce, reveal and disclose the persons(s) responsible.
She did mention an 'incident' is that the same as 'witness'? Or are they 2 different animals?

Re: the last two paragraphs.

I don’t want to get too far into the weeds here but it is my view that she probably had sound reason for not going beyond that point.

I have had numerous contacts with her over the years and while we were not always on the same page, my advice would have to taken the opportunity to tell the audience exactly what she witnessed. But I wasn’t asked, prior to the airing.

Absent that, my advice would be not to appear on the program.

That is all I will say on this subject.[/QUOTE]

A positive with KB, she keeps shaking that tree and hopefully it will produce, reveal and disclose the persons(s) responsible.

She did mention an 'incident' is that the same as 'witness'? Or are they 2 different animals?

Re: the last two paragraphs.

I don’t want to get too far into the weeds here but it is my view that she probably had sound reason for not going beyond that point.

I have had numerous contacts with her over the years and while we were not always on the same page, my advice would have to taken the opportunity to tell the audience exactly what she witnessed. But I wasn’t asked, prior to the airing.

Absent that, my advice would be not to appear on the program.

That is all I will say on this subject.
[/QUOTE]

I have practically pleaded with her to tell everything she knows. I have a second source and he more or less confirms her account.

There were instances in my life where I got into a jam. Sometimes it is better to cut one’s losses and move on. Perhaps that is what happened. Being threatened with physical harm focuses one’s attention.

Since there is no evidence I am aware that any of the three were involved in the drug trade, it seems logical to suspect that it was knowledge of illegal activities that was feared would leak with the upcoming court testimony.

However as I think more and more about it I am persuaded that a second theory is also highly probable. As told to me and others a lone stalker is a distinct possibility. I have a name in mind. But are the cops willing to listen?

I would call it a frightening incident. But as I have said I would have revealed everything in that program, if it were my decision.

Let me add to my previous post.

I saw the individual go into into his home. There was no van to be found which was the purpose of my drive 65 miles away.

He bore a strong resemblance to also-called transient said to be in the area prior to the women going missing.

Some time prior to the women going missing I was chatting with a former state trooper. He pointed at a business across the way. Thought it was suspicious in that it didn’t do much business.

As to the individual seen that day, why would he be in the DT area at 7:40 AM in the area? His home was 65 miles to the southwest.

Could have been someone else but maybe not.

Do a Google search of Barry Seal and Mena, Arkansas who was assassinated about 31 years ago in Baton Rouge, LA. He was a drug runner/pilot for the Medillin Cartel and was former CIA.

He made $500,000 per flight. His cover was blown which led to his death.

If one looks at a map Mena would be an ideal location to distribute drugs to nearby cities.

I wouldn’t rule out police involvement. Is there a connection to Seal and drug smuggling? I would rule that out either.

As far as LE, I guess anything is possible we have to acknowledge that. In your opinion, what would be the motive of LE to do something to the women then cover up? I'm just curious. Also I keep thinking that if they were somehow involved in drug dealers or knowledge of.....wouldn't they just murder them at home and leave the bodies? Why risk the transport and disposal unless you had other motives than killing?

"I watched the documentary last night. That last segment made me cringe. She should never be allowed to appear on any program about this case ever again. She's simply not credible and the cherry on top is the attention seeking. The supposed death threats are laughable and only brought up as a defense to witholding information and her "sources". Hogwash.

She's afraid to talk about the case.....so her answer to that is to always talk about the case on media outlets. Not buying what she's selling.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Disclaimer:
I accidentally left in the above 2 paragraphs when I was quoting someone else....somehow. ugh

Commenting concerning the 2 paragraphs:

Using logic, it makes sense someone diligently seeking out information, concerning a disappearance/abduction of 3 women who for no 'known' reason should be gone, has been threatened.

I also think there are safer ways of garnering attention, seeking out abductors and murderers is not one of them. No idea as to why this person has this animosity going on. Makes me wonder if...

Out of the county you mean... Not country, right?

I am originally from Kentucky, anything away from town we called getting out in the country.

Moose: be careful. That is one heck of a story. Sounds like the police knew stuff and wanted you to shut up about it.

As far as LE, I guess anything is possible we have to acknowledge that. In your opinion, what would be the motive of LE to do something to the women then cover up? I'm just curious. Also I keep thinking that if they were somehow involved in drug dealers or knowledge of.....wouldn't they just murder them at home and leave the bodies? Why risk the transport and disposal unless you had other motives than killing?

If the women went missing it is not classified as a murder case.

There is no law that says an individual didn’t leave of their own volition.

It is plausible that if just Sherrill and Suzie went missing, it wouldn’t even be a story especially if the house and one of the cars gone.

Moose: be careful. That is one heck of a story. Sounds like the police knew stuff and wanted you to shut up about it.

Sorry for the confusion, I think you're addressing "MO Mule" ::thinking: And I agree with you. It is 'one heck of a story' and yeah, LE may want this person to 'shut up' :silenced: Careful Mule!

Sorry for the confusion, I think you're addressing "MO Mule" ::thinking: And I agree with you. It is 'one heck of a story' and yeah, LE may want this person to 'shut up' :silenced: Careful Mule!

I thought that was to me. I’m not concerned.

Let me add to that post.

After the van went east on St. Louis Street it went one more block and turned back north. The thing is that it could have turned one block north and not doubled back.

The way I figure it is that van could have met up with the walker/subject on the corner of Water and Booneville.

My thinking is that this may have been a drug drop and the possible courier was then going to be taken back home about 65 miles to the southwest.

No story, in that I am relating what I personally observed and what was told to me about the walking man.

I saw the van a few weeks later at the city library. The original color was white and was a work truck.

I do know the police were interested in checking vans. One day I was looking down on one of the parking lots north of where I worked. It was similar to the van in question. I called the SPD and about five minutes later several plain clothed officers arrived. They quickly determined that it was not the van sought and left.

So why was the officer I spoke to uninterested in the van I saw on the street?

FYI...if anyone wants updated pics of the area, I live right here in Springfield.

Let me add to my previous post.

I saw the individual go into into his home. There was no van to be found which was the purpose of my drive 65 miles away.

He bore a strong resemblance to also-called transient said to be in the area prior to the women going missing.

Some time prior to the women going missing I was chatting with a former state trooper. He pointed at a business across the way. Thought it was suspicious in that it didn’t do much business.

As to the individual seen that day, why would he be in the DT area at 7:40 AM in the area? His home was 65 miles to the southwest.

Could have been someone else but maybe not.

Do a Google search of Barry Seal and Mena, Arkansas who was assassinated about 31 years ago in Baton Rouge, LA. He was a drug runner/pilot for the Medillin Cartel and was former CIA.

He made $500,000 per flight. His cover was blown which led to his death.

If one looks at a map Mena would be an ideal location to distribute drugs to nearby cities.

I wouldn’t rule out police involvement. Is there a connection to Seal and drug smuggling? I would rule that out either.

I have always felt drugs were at the root of this whole mess. I'm not implying the women were involved in drugs personally (especially Stacy) but somebody knew something, were at the wrong place, wrong time. My opinion only

Can you provide the pictures here?

Was this for me? I believe I can post pics here, right. Just need to know what you guys are looking for. Great scavenger hunt..lol

.....wouldn't they just murder them at home and leave the bodies? Why risk the transport and disposal unless you had other motives than killing?

I know this is a late response, but this is an element of the case that has bothered me for a long time, until I talked to someone who had a unique insight on the case who gave a satisfying explanation.

You are exactly right: if it was a simple hit, walk into the house with a gun and silencer and just execute them. Much less risky. Especially at that time when forensic evidence wasn't as advanced as it is today.

I am personally convinced that the person who removed them from the house is not the same person who wanted them dead/was responsible for their deaths. Because, again, why not just execute there? I think someone was told to go get whichever one of them was the target (I have a theory on which one this was, but that's a topic for another time) and bring them back to a second person. Maybe this person was paid, maybe they were threatened. Either way, their job was retrieval. Maybe it was someone that the target individual would have recognized or maybe it was the police-uniform ruse that Missouri Mule has proposed. Either way, the lack of forced entry is explained. This person got themselves into a situation where the other two women had to be taken, also. I'm not saying the whole thing is one big cover-up or conspiracy theory, but I just really think that question (why not just kill them there) is hard to answer logically unless there was an "errand boy" of sorts. If it was a transient/drifter/stalker/random sexual predator, there is just no reason for them to risk transporting 3 live women who can yell and scream and fight and draw attention.

That's just my two cents. For what it is worth (not that LE has everyone's trust in the management of this case), I do know that there are many people who worked this case who strongly argued that theory, as well.

I know this is a late response, but this is an element of the case that has bothered me for a long time, until I talked to someone who had a unique insight on the case who gave a satisfying explanation.

You are exactly right: if it was a simple hit, walk into the house with a gun and silencer and just execute them. Much less risky. Especially at that time when forensic evidence wasn't as advanced as it is today.

I am personally convinced that the person who removed them from the house is not the same person who wanted them dead/was responsible for their deaths. Because, again, why not just execute there? I think someone was told to go get whichever one of them was the target (I have a theory on which one this was, but that's a topic for another time) and bring them back to a second person. Maybe this person was paid, maybe they were threatened. Either way, their job was retrieval. Maybe it was someone that the target individual would have recognized or maybe it was the police-uniform ruse that Missouri Mule has proposed. Either way, the lack of forced entry is explained. This person got themselves into a situation where the other two women had to be taken, also. I'm not saying the whole thing is one big cover-up or conspiracy theory, but I just really think that question (why not just kill them there) is hard to answer logically unless there was an "errand boy" of sorts. If it was a transient/drifter/stalker/random sexual predator, there is just no reason for them to risk transporting 3 live women who can yell and scream and fight and draw attention.

That's just my two cents. For what it is worth (not that LE has everyone's trust in the management of this case), I do know that there are many people who worked this case who strongly argued that theory, as well.

Some years ago I was in touch with a person who claimed to have law enforcement connections. And I believe him. He was, however, adamant that whoever took them was not the same person or persons who killed them.

He also went on to say that a gun was used. How that was known, I do not know. Although I am sure he is still around he has gone silent.

The one question I would most like to know is what the motive was.

My contact said the police were the first investigated. Why?

He was adamant that the perp was known. He made that clear many times and he had personally seen him at his place of employment. He personally had been surveiling him over some 10 years. He said it was some distance away from Springfield “but not too far.”

I would not rule out a single lone stalker. The person I have in mind lives outside of Springfield “but not too far out.”

Some years ago I was in touch with a person who claimed to have law enforcement connections. And I believe him. He was, however, adamant that whoever took them was not the same person or persons who killed them.

He also went on to say that a gun was used. How that was known, I do not know. Although I am sure he is still around he has gone silent.

He was adamant that the perp was known. He made that clear many times and he had personally seen him at his place of employment. He personally had been surveiling him over some 10 years. He said it was some distance away from Springfield “but not too far.”

I would not rule out a single lone stalker. The person I have in mind lives outside of Springfield “but not too far out.”

Do you know if LE ever interviewed they guy who told you all of this? He seems to have knowledge of the case (gun used, whoever took them was not the same person that killd them, LE was the first investigated, etc).

Also, do you know if any of these women had any contact with LE (informant, witness to crimes, involved in an investigation)? I am not referring to the grave robber investigation, but something more serious such as drugs, prostitution, etc.

Do you know if LE ever interviewed they guy who told you all of this? He seems to have knowledge of the case (gun used, whoever took them was not the same person that killd them, LE was the first investigated, etc).

Also, do you know if any of these women had any contact with LE (informant, witness to crimes, involved in an investigation)? I am not referring to the grave robber investigation, but something more serious such as drugs, prostitution, etc.

He wanted keep his identity secret as it could potentially result In harm to him and his family. Where he got the information was told to me and I won’t tell that on an open forum. I can tell you that we exchanged several hundred private messages and emails. Unless he was the best liar I have been in touch with I believe him.

As to your last question that may very well tell the tale and provide the motive. Suzie had prepared a statement regarding the grave robbing business and would have had contact with one or more LE personnel. I don’t see prostitution but certainly drugs could be the motive. There have been suspicions that some seized drugs along the I44 corridor may have been compromised.

Is this the same person you've suspected all along, or have your thoughts changed over the years?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Is this the same person you've suspected all along, or have your thoughts changed over the years?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

This is fairly recent. I never could pry out of my source who he was referring to and I tried. As I said we must have exchanged about 500 messages.

Some of his thoughts are contained on ProBoards Springfield Missing women. Just Google it and it should link to that site. I do wonder though since I couldn’t get the name. But he was adamant that he saw the name and personally tracked him over a period of 10 years. He never wavered. His screen name is “Goat.” The individual I am thinking of would meet his description as to the distance out of town.

He once said the suspect was a “sicko.” I can’t line that up with who I am now thinking of. This is the problem when incomplete information is all one has to go on.

I wish there was some way to reestablish contact with him but evidently he does not wish to. He, himself, is not a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave