Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Burke is a Master Burglars and pot dealer even before he is a teenager. Spota knows this and uses him to frame up 4 kids that work in Burke's crew. Ma Barker enters the picture and perhaps Spota and her become' good friends.' Burke will use that to fame and fortune when he joins the police department. Little Jimmy picks up a lot of 'uncles' along the way. Uncle Tom? Maybe a Uncle Jimmy?

Hawk, whos Det lying Lewis?[/QUOTE

He was the donkey they used to frame the son in law. He did such a good job it appears they used him to set the frame job of a gal named Patty M. I believe she has him on camera going to her home pretending to be a Town pool inspector.

That would be Bill Lewis.

One thing about these scummers is after they use you they throw you away. He should be sitting right next to Burke in a federal prison. He was the lead detective in the SIL's case. He testified at the pre-trial hearing and was so bad the DA didn't have the balls to use him at trial. Best part is Judge Hudson ALLOWED his testimony to be entered at trial. HE WAS NEVER CALLED BY THE DA.

Hawk, whos Det lying Lewis?[/QUOTE

He was the donkey they used to frame the son in law. He did such a good job it appears they used him to set the frame job of a gal named Patty M. I believe she has him on camera going to her home pretending to be a Town pool inspector.

That would be Bill Lewis.

One thing about these scummers is after they use you they throw you away. He should be sitting right next to Burke in a federal prison. He was the lead detective in the SIL's case. He testified at the pre-trial hearing and was so bad the DA didn't have the balls to use him at trial. Best part is Judge Hudson ALLOWED his testimony to be entered at trial. HE WAS NEVER CALLED BY THE DA.
Theres no shame in their game. Its the efin wild wild west out there.

Hawk, any ideas who Bellone will pick for the new
PC? I think he picked Sini because he was trying to clean up his own image. I hope he stays on that train of thought.

The only reason I say iam unsure if Burke could be the killer is because the psycological profile of a SK its much different then the profile of a mob hit man. It’s usely very hard for SK to hold certin jobs. And a much a sicko Burke is I know he followed me and a relitive around in the early 90s I don’t think he fits the profile of a SK I could be wrong. Hawkshsw what do you think about the guy who runs the Kung fu school?

From a newsday article today about a new suffolk police commish.. although they seem to be vetting outside candidates, these were the potential insiders mentioned..

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/columnists/rick-brand/suffolk-police-commissioner-search-1.14927966

Snip

Potential in-house contenders include Chief of Department Stuart Cameron, Patrol Chief Robert Brown, Detective Chief Jerry Gigante, and Robert Cassagne, chief of support services, as well as recent retiree John Meehan, also a former chief. Some also suggested that Sini’s top deputy, John Barry, who came from the NYPD, but he may join Sini in the district attorney’s office.

Another snip.. trotta being seriously funny.

However, because of past problems, some lawmakers, who get to confirm any nominee, cautioned that Bellone has to do careful background checks. “We need deep vetting,” said Legis. Dr. William Spencer (D-Centerport). Legis. Rob Trotta (R-Fort Salonga) added, “Clearly we need a national search, but I’d leave out Allentown, Pennsylvania. That’s the federal penitentiary where Burke now resides.”

The PBA will push big time for one of the current Chiefs{Dept, Patrol, Det or Support Serv} for the simple reason they will all go along. Just like they all went along when Burke removed FBI from Fed gang task force and LISK case. How did that work out?
Anyone new will clean everybody out, All the kings horses and all the kings men. Someone new will use the old Howard Baker line to anyone at the top, What did you know and when did you know it when it comes to all aspects of Burke.
This has gone on all unabated from the SIC investigation way back. They can no longer cover the nut on the multitude of lawsuits they are going to get crushed on.

For the record on the panties in the throat: I got that from a source that MIGHT have that information - MIGHT. I will tend to believe it to be true until shown otherwise.

I have always believed the investigation was a giant cover-up on the part of the higher ups : Spota Etc.
I believed it could have happened even if the Spota types didn't know if one of their own did it. It just rang a bell with them.

The detectives working the case want to solve it.

The idea that Det LYING LEWIS jumped on the bandwagon with an opinion jumps off the page at me.

BUT DON'T attach anything special on my word because in the world of opinions mine are just as good as yours.

Opinions are like hemorrhoids: Every arsehole has them sooner or later
Yes, its ur humility that makes you the good man you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The only reason I say iam unsure if Burke could be the killer is because the psycological profile of a SK its much different then the profile of a mob hit man. It’s usely very hard for SK to hold certin jobs. And a much a sicko Burke is I know he followed me and a relitive around in the early 90s I don’t think he fits the profile of a SK I could be wrong. Hawkshsw what do you think about the guy who runs the Kung fu school?
Burke followed you and a relative around in the nineties? Dont leave us hanging. Details please.

San Diego had a cop serial killer. I think his position made it easy.

You mean apocolyptic horsemen right?

In the pius case ,rocks were shoved down the victims throat to stop him from saying who stole a mini bike. Burke witnessed this act.....

If panties were shoved down gilgo victims throat and a time out doll had stuffing stuffed down its throat...

In the pius case ,rocks were shoved down the victims throat to stop him from saying who stole a mini bike. Burke witnessed this act.....

If panties were shoved down gilgo victims throat and a time out doll had stuffing stuffed down its throat...

Your right wow see th killer may be in that group idk that whole case and who is not in jail for it . I always thought Burke knew who the lisk is.

I made the 'thROAT' connection on my own> However, I suspect no one shoved stones down young John's throat. More interesting is the rumor when John was caught smoking his fatherr shoved cigarettes down his throat.

I made the 'thROAT' connection on my own> However, I suspect no one shoved stones down young John's throat. More interesting is the rumor when John was caught smoking his fatherr shoved cigarettes down his throat.
I believe i read it somewhere else in the book ultimate evil. Im not very good at sourcing.

Newsday article said the medical examiner discovered that john pius died a slow agonizing death by having rocks crammed down his throat...so theres the fact of the matter.

Find out just eorgewho Burke really is: Where did he come from? Is his father really a now retired cop named George? I can definitely llink George to Jimmy The Gent in a meaningful way Burke was born and bred in Ozone Park, and the best that I can tell moved to Smithtown when he was around 12. It appears he moves to Smithtown and starts a burglary ring taking down scores of burglaries of homes and businesses in the area. It was told to me by his friend was he was the kid that went out and scouted for homes and businesses to rob. That he was so good at it that they never got caught. Catch him doing a burglary and a a high profile murder and guess what? A perfect rat to lie about other kids.

Maybe burke enjoyed watching and it turned into ocd in addition to being possessed by s demon. Just my humble opinion.

Find out just eorgewho Burke really is: Where did he come from? Is his father really a now retired cop named George? I can definitely llink George to Jimmy The Gent in a meaningful way Burke was born and bred in Ozone Park, and the best that I can tell moved to Smithtown when he was around 12. It appears he moves to Smithtown and starts a burglary ring taking down scores of burglaries of homes and businesses in the area. It was told to me by his friend was he was the kid that went out and scouted for homes and businesses to rob. That he was so good at it that they never got caught. Catch him doing a burglary and a a high profile murder and guess what? A perfect rat to lie about other kids.
Maybe he did kill john pius and then tina foglia. The killer who plays phone games killed shannon too. Maybe brewer was the middle man that night for burke?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back