Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Burke actually gets caught lying in evidence he gave against one of the wrongfully convicted kids charged and convicted of that mt urder. He said that one of the kids said: I never hit the kid
the kid, I was just there and put his bike against the tree. Fact o the matter is that when the bike was found a day or so later by the father the bike was found covered by the leaves. It was enough to convict of Felony murder. It was such a glaring lie Newsday wrote about it in the paper the next day

Maybe burke enjoyed watching and it turned into ocd in addition to being possessed by s demon. Just my humble opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I personally think you are on to something here but I don’t think people are ready to here it like that. But if we want to get psychic I have a completely different theroy about SG that night that I haven’t shared . In my experience the things I saw in a night where very interesting from that point of view. Most don’t understand that point of view though. Nor will that point of view be practical in court. Almost like the Lovely Bones.

I personally think you are on to something here but I don’t think people are ready to here it like that. But if we want to get psychic I have a completely different theroy about SG that night that I haven’t shared . In my experience the things I saw in a night where very interesting from that point of view. Most don’t understand that point of view though. Nor will that point of view be practical in court. Almost like the Lovely Bones.
I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts. My heart and mind is very open to what u have to say.

I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts. My heart and mind is very open to what u have to say.

Iam open to it but not on this thread. I think we need a thread just for that sort of thing.

Maybe he did kill john pius and then tina foglia. The killer who plays phone games killed shannon too. Maybe brewer was the middle man that night for burke?

Brewer did say in Kolker's book that when the truth came out there are going to be a lot of cops with 'pie on their face'

Maybe start a thread for it.. or just find one on here that your theory/opinion/experience relates to. Theres no need to hold back.. your input may help in solving the case. Give it a shot.

Newsday article said the medical examiner discovered that john pius died a slow agonizing death by having rocks crammed down his throat...so theres the fact of the matter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

LOL. Did you mean the M.E. that didn't have a medical license? When you don't have a license it makes it much easier to take your cue from the DA and cops.

Do you folks realize that the same people chasing Burke around for information on the Pius case were still working for Spota when he retired. In effect, they were working for Burke as he was their chief investigator. One fellow effed up the whole case that it took 12 years to resolve - right hand man of Spota.

Find and read Jesse Kornbluth's account of the murder. One suspect of great interest was a Frank Burke ( no relation?) that lived across the street from Pius. He never spoke to the cops although he was a real suspect. Then there was one other suspect that lived a lot closer to Pius. Cops already had their 'suspects' and nothing was going to change it. One kid was the son of a NYC cop. They grilled him for hours. When he told him his dad was on the job they let him go. Kid was quoted as saying that if he knew it was so easy he would have told them much earlier his father was a cop.

The PIUS Case if made into a movie would have been a Smash Hit !

Newsday article said the medical examiner discovered that john pius died a slow agonizing death by having rocks crammed down his throat...so theres the fact of the matter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

LOL. Did you mean the M.E. that didn't have a medical license? When you don't have a license it makes it much easier to take your cue from the DA and cops.

Do you folks realize that the same people chasing Burke around for information on the Pius case were still working for Spota when he retired. In effect, they were working for Burke as he was their chief investigator. One fellow effed up the whole case that it took 12 years to resolve - right hand man of Spota.

Find and read Jesse Kornbluth's account of the murder. One suspect of great interest was a Frank Burke ( no relation?) that lived across the street from Pius. He never spoke to the cops although he was a real suspect. Then there was one other suspect that lived a lot closer to Pius. Cops already had their 'suspects' and nothing was going to change it. One kid was the son of a NYC cop. They grilled him for hours. When he told him his dad was on the job they let him go. Kid was quoted as saying that if he knew it was so easy he would have told them much earlier his father was a cop.
Not sure

Burke is a Master Burglars and pot dealer even before he is a teenager. Spota knows this and uses him to frame up 4 kids that work in Burke's crew. Ma Barker enters the picture and perhaps Spota and her become' good friends.' Burke will use that to fame and fortune when he joins the police department. Little Jimmy picks up a lot of 'uncles' along the way. Uncle Tom? Maybe a Uncle Jimmy?

Do you find it interesting that when Burke was busted lots of Marijuana Grows and businesses were discovered around LI? I think one grower/dealer was found with a "self inflicted wound" that was deemed a suicide? Do you think it is possible Burke could have been involved in these marijuana businesses somehow by protecting them for a kickback or some sort? Same with some prostitution rings? He did date a prostitute after all... maybe even had a kid with her if memory serves correct? I know he did date one for years. I just found it all... interesting... ya know when I was reading the news that was happening around the time Burke was in his prime in the dept and during the dethroning process.

"When Burke testified, he was facing charges of DWI, for which there was an outstanding warrant for". I guess he must have beat the case or have someone intercede not only with case but getting in NYPD. Can't believe NYPD did not know of his association with Pius case. They probably did not want him and some higher stepped in.

Do you find it interesting that when Burke was busted lots of Marijuana Grows and businesses were discovered around LI? I think one grower/dealer was found with a "self inflicted wound" that was deemed a suicide? Do you think it is possible Burke could have been involved in these marijuana businesses somehow by protecting them for a kickback or some sort? Same with some prostitution rings? He did date a prostitute after all... maybe even had a kid with her if memory serves correct? I know he did date one for years. I just found it all... interesting... ya know when I was reading the news that was happening around the time Burke was in his prime in the dept and during the dethroning process.

Very interesting daisychains.

Never did find out who represented him for the DWI. I think I can assume it was Spota's office. Spota's office represented Burke in the Guy and Heather Malone divorce case thru his one time partner O'Rourke. The DWI was reduced to Impaired so technically he was not convicted of a crime.

One of Jim's bosses at the SCPD told me he had to have a talk with JIm because he loved telling his new friends how when he was in NYPD loved to ride through the Jewish neighborhoods in the middle of the night blowing the siren.

He was only a witness in the Pius case for the purposes of an investigation into his background. It would not necessarily pop up if he didn't tell them.

He puts down who is mother and father are and that is pretty much the end of it.

I would look at someone in the area that has road rage issues.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
In that case, the cops would have to be looking at every single person in the tri-state area! We ALL have terrible road rage here!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
In that case, the cops would have to be looking at every single person in the tri-state area! We ALL have terrible road rage here!
Oh that's funny. I needed that.

While I'm talking about how funny this island is... I personally think this constant marijuana talk is nonsense. IMHO I do not think there is any sort of secret marijuana connection between any of the possible players in these linked cases.

More than 60% of the population of Long Island smokes weed. An AWFUL LOT of them grow it themselves, not even to sell. Just personal recreational use. And I'm not talking about your street corner hooligans here. I'm talking about your 35yr old PTA moms. I'm talking about your 55yr old Fire Department guys. I'm talking about your grandpa's who coach little league teams.

I've had enough of the speculation and wild theories about crazy underground marijuana rings here, lol. IT ISN'T UNDERGROUND. AT ALL. And it sure isn't a secret. Heroin or cocaine, oxycontin, sure. Those are pretty big rings and full of messy connections. Not simple marijuana. There's no need for a "drug ring" to exist for marijuana use on Long Island.

I also wanted to mention @Hawk I am glad to see your posts again! I miss you when one of us takes a hiatus.

*I just realized no one remembers who I am because of the username change lol WHOOPS!

Never did find out who represented him for the DWI. I think I can assume it was Spota's office. Spota's office represented Burke in the Guy and Heather Malone divorce case thru his one time partner O'Rourke. The DWI was reduced to Impaired so technically he was not convicted of a crime.

One of Jim's bosses at the SCPD told me he had to have a talk with JIm because he loved telling his new friends how when he was in NYPD loved to ride through the Jewish neighborhoods in the middle of the night blowing the siren.

He was only a witness in the Pius case for the purposes of an investigation into his background. It would not necessarily pop up if he didn't tell them.

He puts down who is mother and father are and that is pretty much the end of it.
I listened to the podcast with Guy Malone.
Burke is a real piece of work. I want to be a fly on the wall when John Ray gets his hands on him. Bring everything to the forefront.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back