Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for what Sherin had to endure at the hands of her awful parents.

I didn't post here because I wasn't sure what was going on. I have never seen a thread like this. There seemed to be so much apology going on for the mother, beyond the usual don't sleuth the victim. The assumptions and excuses for the mom seemed to be accepted as fact by some. It got to the point that I wondered if there were attorney(s) posting here, sounding out what might be accepted as a defense.. (I was told that does happen sometimes.) Just such overwhelming push back against those who implied mom might be involved. Just my perception, which could be totally wrong. JMO

It SUCKED having to dance around it. Glad its over.

:shakehead:

I had to take a break from Sherin's case for my own sanity.

I have to agree with kirkassoc, I'm wondering if she was already deceased when they went to dinner.

I am one who was hoping /thinking Sini didn't have anything to do with this.

Just sad.

Nothing to add.

Thanks everyone for the updates. :(

Why go half way around the world to adopt a child then mistreat them?

No apology needed.
OT: I envy you living where you do. Love the Gorge.

I've been here a long time as well, and it's okay for our perceptions to differ. That's what makes for healthy discussion. I apologize if my statement came across as condescending or off. Among the cases I have followed, this thread doesn't stand out to me, so that colors my perception.

I am so sorry for what Sherin had to endure at the hands of her awful parents.

I didn't post here because I wasn't sure what was going on. I have never seen a thread like this. There seemed to be so much apology going on for the mother, beyond the usual don't sleuth the victim. The assumptions and excuses for the mom seemed to be accepted as fact by some. It got to the point that I wondered if there were attorney(s) posting here, sounding out what might be accepted as a defense.. (I was told that does happen sometimes.) Just such overwhelming push back against those who implied mom might be involved. Just my perception, which could be totally wrong. JMO

ReadySet IMHO YOU are NOT wrong, IMHO only. I too thought the defense of Sini was over-the-top and I personally had not seen a thread as this. I believe innocent until proven guilty. I believe in abiding by the rules of WS. I also know as long as we don't post about things breaking TOS that it doesn't mean we can't personally investigate and pursue all angles. Isn't that sleuthing?? There were many things IMHO leaning towards an arrest of Sini. I was waiting for it as we couldn't post. Justice for baby Sherin and her 4 year old sister who loved her dearly based on photos etc. I feel so badly for her, too. No child EVER should have to live in fear. Truth and time walk hand in hand. Imo. I am so SAD for Sherin AND her sister. Sherin can NOT be harmed again. I pray the right decisions are made for the biological daughter, and she gets much help to recover and thrive down the road. She needs hope.

Just caught up on the last 4 pages since this latest development
I am in shock
I cannot wrap my head around all this
My heart has ached from the beginning, and now it's clear this little one fell thru the same cracks that so many others have
So much evil ....

This may seem random or insignificant at the moment given what has come to light today re: mom's involvement, but I wonder if Sherin was lactose intolerant.

Richardson police arrest Sherin Mathews' mother, say parents left 3-year-old home alone night before her death

Sini Mathews appeared before a family court judge Monday to attempt to regain custody of her biological daughter, who is expected to be moved at some point out of foster care to live with extended family. Police had previously had given an incorrect age for the girl, but on Thursday said she is 3.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/11/16/mother-sherin-mathews-charged-child-endangerment

It SUCKED having to dance around it. Glad its over.
I completely agree. I actually had to stay away because I don't know another way to curb myself. And gosh I'd love to know why child services checked them before? Had something happened to indicate that the child might not be getting the best of care? Remember it was Wesley that mostly handled the adoption. Did Sini even really want the adoption?

I would not be surprised if Sherin's death was actually Sini's doing and WM just assisted with the cover up and then he agreed to take the the fall.

FWIW I think Sini is the main culprit here and Dad could be the abused spouse. JMO but it was the feeling I got from day 1 and I had to quit reading because I felt Sini was much more involved and we couldn't discuss that so I stopped even reading. So glad she has been arrested> I think WM loves her very much and could be taking the blame for her. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here......JMO

I would not be surprised if Sherin's death was actually Sini's doing and WM just assisted with the cover up and then he agreed to take the the fall.

I agree wholeheartedly!

FWIW I think Sini is the main culprit here and Dad could be the abused spouse. JMO but it was the feeling I got from day 1 and I had to quit reading because I felt Sini was much more involved and we couldn't discuss that so I stopped even reading. So glad she has been arrested> I think WM loves her very much and could be taking the blame for her. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here......JMO

I think we posted at that the same time! I agree with you as well!

Glad to see the arrest! I too am anxious to see COD and time of death..no-one in their right mind leaves a 3 yr. home alone for 90 mins. (if the child is alive)!!
ETA no one in their right mind leaves a 3 yr. old home alone for ANY minutes. So sad!!

:gaah:
attachment.php

Is the affidavit inadvertently implying what many are already thinking ?
When the family returned home Sherin Mathews was still in the kitchen

WM revealing just enough to confirm the child was not with them at the restaurant. Why should we believe anything stated by WM or SM now ? The child may have been dead any time before the 911 call, probably even before they left the home for dinner that day .

With an RN in the house and a dead child , toxicology report will be interesting IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288