Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was probably not the first time Sherin was left alone in the house. I strongly feel by the time they were back from dinner Sherin was already dead. It is so sad she had to endure such pain and neglect in her short life. I cannot believe how did such careless, negligent and immature people passed the adoption screening process?

I was truly hoping the mother was innocent. I am so sad for both of the little girls. I wonder if they left both children alone before as well. Or if this was a one time thing.

[video=twitter;931317447210164224]https://twitter.com/alexboyerfox4/status/931317447210164224[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These idiots must have had an obsession with milk. Why would they try to fill her up with milk if they were going out to eat? Is there any reason she couldn't order milk with her meal?

I wonder if she was restrained in the kitchen for those 90 minutes. Otherwise, what would prevent her from leaving the house and having Sini and Wesley be found out by neighbors.

Then again, if she wasn't restrained, perhaps she got into a lot of things, maybe broke some things, or colored on the walls, and when the child abusers got home, she paid the price. (I hope she took all the milk out of the fridge and dumped it all over the spotless house)

I've been sitting on my hands over here because I've never believed that Sini was an innocent party -- but we have to abide by TOS so.....

But now that we can let it all out:
1. All this milk nonsense is bs as far as I'm concerned. If she choked and died, it may have been at some point after someone was forcing her to "shut up and drink your milk" but that's only going to show that some amount of milk was in her tummy and not that she aspirated it and it caused her death.
2. Isn't anyone getting horrible thoughts when they recall all the things they took from the home initially?? Like those wall hanging wooden spoons?? I think they killed her in the kitchen and it wouldn't surprise me if LE had some indication that there had been a weapon used either causing her death or something. That coupled with the doing of the laundry makes me really wonder what else LE knows that hasn't been divulged.
3. LE knows what they are doing. I'm sure they've known about Sini for a long time, but that's how you have to play your cards. Give them enough slack in the rope and they'll hang themselves.
4. I think her Child Endangerment charge is just the start. The way to get her in custody before the rest comes out.
5. Oh and was there any truth to what I read about there being a bun in the oven??Or was that just a rumor?

All just my opinion only

No wonder she wouldn't talk to LE after Wesley made his second statement. She had no clue what he told them.
We also don't know what else he told them in that statement. I think she will remain mum and not give a statement of her own.
The only reason she turned herself in was because she knew they had an arrest warrant.
Wonder if she was where they left her when they returned was because she was not able to go any where else, strapped to a booster char, or if even alive when they left.

[video=twitter;931317447210164224]https://twitter.com/alexboyerfox4/status/931317447210164224[/video]

This woman looks so mean and uncaring to me. What Mother would leave a three year old alone to go out and eat? Who thinks LE has a "story" that's been told by her sister to the foster family????

Glad to see the arrest! I too am anxious to see COD and time of death..no-one in their right mind leaves a 3 yr. home alone for 90 mins. (if the child is alive)!!
ETA no one in their right mind leaves a 3 yr. old home alone for ANY minutes. So sad!!

Are we sure this is true? Who would leave a 3 year old home alone? I question this. Perhaps she was already deceased when they went out?

Since the beggining we always knew WM was lying. And his alternate version of events was them BSing again. This new version it's not any better, it reeks of anger and violence, and a desperate intento to establish and alibi.

I just wanted to whatever truly happened to sweet innocent Sherin had been a terrible accident that ended in a second, she hadn't to suffer. Seems like it was far from it. I'm so so sorry, Sherin :(

No wonder she wouldn't talk to LE after Wesley made his second statement. She had no clue what he told them.
We also don't know what else he told them in that statement. I think she will remain mum and not give a statement of her own.
The only reason she turned herself in was because she knew they had an arrest warrant.
Wonder if she was where they left her when they returned was because she was not able to go any where else, strapped to a booster char, or if even alive when they left.

I think Sini and WM had a story developed long before they called 911.

And to think this woman was an RN in a pediatric hospital!! She took care of sick children, for pete's sake?!! I would be having a fit right now if she had ever cared for one of my children!! Just sick!!

Are we sure this is true? Who would leave a 3 year old home alone? I question this. Perhaps she was already deceased when they went out?

This. I think she was already gone.

And to think this woman was an RN in a pediatric hospital!! She took care of sick children, for pete's sake?!! I would be having a fit right now if she had ever cared for one of my children!! Just sick!!

I don't think she took hands on care of children. Seems to me she had a desk job.

First I would like to say, to whomever asked about Sini getting a second chance at the custody apple �� uh, NO. Sini will not regain custody of the older child.

Second, I want to take this time to say thank you. When faced with the inability to treat Sini as nothing but a victim this group rose to the challenge. I have never seen such a creative, intelligent bunch of strangers come together and posit out so many possible theorems to find situations in which she could possibly be a victim. Defense attorneys have nothing on this group. Regardless of personal feelings this group was able to collectively work within the parameters allowed. Everyone have youself a cookie.

Now let’s do what we do best let the info loose. All the off book sleuthing can now leave our finger tips

Third, I believe that LE tried to hold off on the arrest until the autopsy was in so they could get grand jury indictments on both with the final maximum charges applicable but the possibility of CPS moving the older child turned the clock ahead. They would have preferred to arrest her on a higher bond charge but they couldn’t risk her getting access to the older child and running or worse.

JMHO

First I would like to say, to whomever asked about Sini getting a second chance at the custody apple �� uh, NO. Sini will not regain custody of the older child.

Second, I want to take this time to say thank you. When faced with the inability to treat Sini as nothing but a victim this group rose to the challenge. I have never seen such a creative, intelligent bunch of strangers come together and posit out so many possible theorems to find situations in which she could possibly be a victim. Defense attorneys have nothing on this group. Regardless of personal feelings this group was able to collectively work within the parameters allowed. Everyone have youself a cookie.

Now let’s do what we do best let the info loose. All the off book sleuthing can now leave our finger tips

Third, I believe that LE tried to hold off on the arrest until the autopsy was in so they could get grand jury indictments on both with the final maximum charges applicable but the possibility of CPS moving the older child turned the clock ahead. They would have preferred to arrest her on a higher bond charge but they couldn’t risk her getting access to the older child and running or worse.

JMHO

That is a great explanation for the timing of this arrest. I like it much better than my idea that one of them may have copped a plea to testify against the other.

JMHO

So does this mean there's no chance the older child will be placed with the family members of Sini in Houston?

Thanks Grouchymom for your calming presence here :grouphug:

As someone else already posted this RPD press conference is very revealing.
https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/videos/10154927891037093/

I want to throw up listening to this press conference, particularly at about the 7:05 mark when the reporter asks if Sherin was alive when they returned from dinner and RPD says "allegedly".

IMO - baby girl did not live past Friday night. Monsters.

Back after a small respite when things were slow...been following Seminole Heights when suddenly saw a phone update about Sini...

Off to catch up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members