Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know what meds Gaia was taking for her health (mental or otherwise) issues.

MDMA (Ecstacy) can have serious side effects such as overheating and anxiety, paranoia and host of other side effects. MDMA, in it's pure form, is being used to treat PTSD. I just did some reading up on it. Could she have been using it legally or otherwise?

The whole "being hot" and needing to take off clothes suggests to me that something (other than mental) was at play here. Something organic or biological was going on. Why she ended up at RD and the ensuing altercation I have no idea.

Question: She was with a family member (Aunt) who was taking her to the Doctor. They stopped for petrol and Gaia went inside to get an ice cream. Did she go back to the car? When did she start running? I'm missing something in all of this. How and when did she leave the company of her Aunt and WHY? Do we have this information?

This is so strange.

I think common sense would say that RD and NE are POI's. They were arrested and let go on bail and remain under investigation. They are clearly Persons of Interest and therefore sleuthable. jmo

Could you or someone please link me to MSM that says they were "let go on bail and remain under investigation".

Thanks.

I would really like to know what meds Gaia was taking for her health (mental or otherwise) issues.

MDMA (Ecstacy) can have serious side effects such as overheating and anxiety, paranoia and host of other side effects. MDMA, in it's pure form, is being used to treat PTSD. I just did some reading up on it. Could she have been using it legally or otherwise?

The whole "being hot" and needing to take off clothes suggests to me that something (other than mental) was at play here. Something organic or biological was going on. Why she ended up at RD and the ensuing altercation I have no idea.

Question: She was with a family member (Aunt) who was taking her to the Doctor. They stopped for petrol and Gaia went inside to get an ice cream. Did she go back to the car? When did she start running? I'm missing something in all of this. How and when did she leave the company of her Aunt and WHY? Do we have this information?

This is so strange.
I thought there was a hole in the story as well.
Also the old man saying she couldn't survive.
It was cold that night.
41°
Not "freezing temps"

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/uk/poole/historic
cb9400fc8b6693191c03c6d9c1ddad4a.jpg

MOO

The dash cam footage was handed over on Monday, I wonder why it took so long to release it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dash cam footage was handed over on Monday, I wonder why it took so long to release it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't remember, was it from a lorry? If so it may have been abroad or even not local. Obviously with the recent arrest/s its been a bit more prominent but certainly before then i only found out about Gaia through WS and a small snippet on Daily Fail website so if they arent local they may not have even known she was missing.

Thirdly the dashcam footage is seriously outside the timeframe she was last seen and as police have really stressed that she dodnt leave the area of the flats perhaps the driver didnt realise the significance and only thought about it after hearing about the clothes being found...im not certain its Gaia...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was quite late at night and quite a deserted area, i don't know what the working girl situation is in that area but could it have been a tom touting for business. One of the many courses i have been on was regarding working girls and one thing we were taught was that most working girls will approach from passenger side as its safer than appearing at the drivers window where there is a risk of being pulled throigh the window or slashed? Just a thought and may be completely wrong...

Little scenario I've woken up with ...

What if ... Paul WAS in Weymouth
What if ... there was "an altercation" at Rosemary's home and Rosemary gave Gaia a shove perhaps (she slid to the floor) ... and Gaia hit her head and or went into seizure... Rosemary's sorry, it was an accident (she gives her a cuddle and Gaia responds) but dies right there in Rosemary's home.
What if ... Paul then is the one to come help clean up... and take the wrap for his terminally ill mum.

"Shortly before his son’s arrest, Greg Elsey told the Daily Mail: ‘Paul could not stand Gaia. He wanted nothing to do with her. He said her family were bad news.’

But following the arrest, Mr Elsey said his son barely knew Gaia and would not hurt her"

What kind of person 'bad mouthes' a missing (quite probably dead) teenage girl and her distraught family to any tabloid reporter with a microphone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5091077/My-son-not-stand-Gaia-didn-t-kill-her.html

RBBM

Motive?!

Either way I don't think GE mouthing off to the press every five minutes is doing anyone any favours.

Little scenario I've woken up with ...

What if ... there was "an altercation" at Rosemary's home and Rosemary gave Gaia a shove perhaps (she slid to the floor) ... and Gaia hit her head and or went into seizure... Rosemary's sorry, it was an accident (she gives her a cuddle and Gaia responds) but dies right there in Rosemary's home.
What if ... Paul then is the one to come help clean up... and take the wrap for his terminally ill mum.
Quite a plausible theory...the removal of various piping and traps makes me think it was slightly more "messy"

Could you or someone please link me to MSM that says they were "let go on bail and remain under investigation".

Thanks.

Bail was mentioned in msm when RD was released, however there seems to be no mention of it when NE was released the next day.

The man and woman, who police say were both known to Miss Pope, were arrested after officers raided two homes in Swanage.

She has been released on bail "under investigation".

https://news.sky.com/story/gaia-pop...of-murdering-missing-dorset-teenager-11125683

What if ... Paul then is the one to come help clean up... and take the wrap for his terminally ill mum.[/QUOTE]

I have strongly considered that.

I am also certain that dashcam footage is taken just before a junction where High Street meets Valley Road [on right] and left [onto B3069] which is the main route into Langton Matravers from Swanage... a wizz with computers should be able to screenshot from Google streetview... you can see the road sign for Langton Matravers on the left and two road signs which say Langton Matravers Kingston B3069 3 [miles] and Worth Matravers 2.5.

People were out looking for Gaia by then [including police] that could be someone asking if they've seen Gaia. FWIW I do not beleive it is her.

ETA sorry I messed up you quote, having AWFUL computer problems mrazda71

I'm sceptical bc of the time since the last sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23