Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

I visited Mari a couple of weeks ago and her grave is completely unmarked. She is very narrowly squeezed next to some random people and I had to rely on my memory of where she was. Sarah said they were waiting on her headstone. I am going back tomorrow to lay flowers and will do that for all of us. I don't want her to be overlooked and insignificant anymore

I visited Mari a couple of weeks ago and her grave is completely unmarked. She is very narrowly squeezed next to some random people and I had to rely on my memory of where she was. Sarah said they were waiting on her headstone. I am going back tomorrow to lay flowers and will do that for all of us. I don't want her to be overlooked and insignificant anymore
If you can bring your cell phone you might be able to get the GPS coordinates. It might help you and or anyone else to visit. Just a thought. Hope this finds you as well as can be. Love and thoughts to you...

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

If you can bring your cell phone you might be able to get the GPS coordinates. It might help you and or anyone else to visit. Just a thought. Hope this finds you as well as can be. Love and thoughts to you...

of course I will do this although I'm REALLY hoping she has a beautiful marker with lots of pink! Love to you..

of course I will do this although I'm REALLY hoping she has a beautiful marker with lots of pink! Love to you..
I so agree. But in the meantime. Also I know with me it's hard to find someone as everything seems to change so much in so little time. I've found this to be really helpful to me to find others places of rest esp when I cant visit we much as I'd like to. How is your health been? I've been out of the loop here in ws for a while now.

So have I:/ I'm undergoing a lot of tests and been in ICU again but still kicking :) Thanks for asking. I've missed it here and I hopefully am ready to come back
Well than continued thoughts n prayers for you... As I'm still sick [emoji40]I'm off to bed. Get well and thanks for EVERYTHING.

I still believe she was abducted. The dogs tracing her erratic route, the sighting by the church goers, her secret she couldn’t tell, sleeping in her sisters bed due to fear, and telling her brother she was being followed, and then her body being dumped like trash. :(

Ugh it’s so frustrating to not have any answers. My heart goes out to her family, although I wish they would’ve been more open and also more kind to mistivon. It doesn’t make sense the way they pushed her out and prevented her from keeping maricela in the news and in people’s minds.

[emoji17]

I still believe she was abducted. The dogs tracing her erratic route, the sighting by the church goers, her secret she couldn’t tell, sleeping in her sisters bed due to fear, and telling her brother she was being followed, and then her body being dumped like trash. :(

Ugh it’s so frustrating to not have any answers. My heart goes out to her family, although I wish they would’ve been more open and also more kind to mistivon. It doesn’t make sense the way they pushed her out and prevented her from keeping maricela in the news and in people’s minds.

[emoji17]
I agree i don't think this was a random overdose due to the events leading up to this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[emoji17]
I also wish she would of never went outside alone

attachment.php
attachment.php

Today is Mari's birthday and I took her a couple of things. It made me sad to see she still has no marker, but I was happy to find that someone left her a rose within the last day or two. As I was leaving, mom pulled up. I held her for a long time and she just cried. I can't imagine the devastation of losing a child. There is no new information and the world seems to have forgotten this beautiful girl. Maybe the LAPD doesn't care but we still do. We will always remember. Happy Birthday, Mari. I wish we could have met.

Attachments

• mari2.jpg
    mari2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 425
  • mari1.jpg
    mari1.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 440
Today is Mari's birthday and I took her a couple of things. It made me sad to see she still has no marker, but I was happy to find that someone left her a rose within the last day or two. As I was leaving, mom pulled up. I held her for a long time and she just cried. I can't imagine the devastation of losing a child. There is no new information and the world seems to have forgotten this beautiful girl. Maybe the LAPD doesn't care but we still do. We will always remember. Happy Birthday, Mari. I wish we could have met.
Poor girl. Thank you so much for this.
I just learned her story, hoped that she will came back all right, keep checking news through all that time she was missing. My heart broke a bit when I learned that the worst happened, but she always will be somewhere in my mind.
I regret that I can't give her anything, even visit her grave. I'm so sorry that she's not with us anymore and hope that she will at least get justice someday. She should not be forgotten by anyone who knew that she was there.

http://www.telemundo.com/shows/2017/03/23/hallan-un-cuerpo-de-mujer-descuartizado-en-california

This case caught my attention as I’ve lived in the San Fernando Valley in the past. I spent a few days reading through the posts and happened upon this video while reading a linked news article. Telemundo is a local Spanish MSM network in the Los Angeles area. I don’t think I’ve read these details mentioned, and was flored by them. The headline/reporter state Maricela’s body was found in pieces. Her mother says the hardest part is that she hasn’t been able to recover her daughter’s fulll body.

http://www.telemundo.com/shows/2017/03/23/hallan-un-cuerpo-de-mujer-descuartizado-en-california

This case caught my attention as I’ve lived in the San Fernando Valley in the past. I spent a few days reading through the posts and happened upon this video while reading a linked news article. Telemundo is a local Spanish MSM network in the Los Angeles area. I don’t think I’ve read these details mentioned, and was flored by them. The headline/reporter state Maricela’s body was found in pieces. Her mother says the hardest part is that she hasn’t been able to recover her daughter’s fulll body.
This may be true if I'm wrong wasn't it a closed casket?

Did I miss that detail or is it new? Sweet maricela was in pieces?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it was made clear, certainly not publically. When she was found I remember due to time she had been out in the elements (almost 4 months) it was difficult at first to make a determination of male or female initially and we were hoping it was not her. So yes, she could have been in "pieces" but was it intentionally caused, or due to the elements, I don't think that was ever made known publically. I would say after the amount of time she was outside, even if there was something intentional done, the elements made things worse and much more complicated. There is probably much more to this case that we will never know sadly. 😪

I only pray that there are forces at work somewhere, hopefully with some evidence and a potential suspect(s) and that there is an arrest or arrests made eventually, so her family can begin to find some comfort in our criminal justice system. If someone is brazen enough to do this once and think they have gotten away with it, they are going to do it again. I too live in the area and I have worked with both victims and offenders in the past. Now I am a parent. I see where all sides come from, unfortunately, and that is what has brought me here.

The actual translation is “A ‘dismembered’ female body found in California.” Quite different from a body being in scattered in pieces due to the elements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back