Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #4

How sad and discouraging for JR. Not unexpected IMO, but sad and cruel nonetheless. What will be interesting is if the witness pops back up when he puts the heat on the truck driver. I wonder what her end game was.

In my amateur opinion and speculation, $$$.

Following up on this post from 10/04: Pretrial hearing is tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. No more continuances. I wonder what will happen.

Probably a fine and maybe six months probation.

The old one is still up. Do you mean a new one?

Yes, the new one. He said it would be called Justice for Jenny.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in tomorrow's hearing. But I am weird like that, lol.

Yes, the new one. He said it would be called Justice for Jenny.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in tomorrow's hearing. But I am weird like that, lol.

He’s probably working on it. I looked too.

I guess I’m weird too. :D

He’s probably working on it. I looked too.

I guess I’m weird too. :D

Cal me skeptical but I wonder if there is any connection to a new and the chance of him having to pay a large fine for his legal issues. The timing just strikes me as weird.

Cal me skeptical but I wonder if there is any connection to a new and the chance of him having to pay a large fine for his legal issues. The timing just strikes me as weird.

The thought did cross my mind and I hate being that cynical, so I will hope that’s not the case. But with JR anything is possible, unfortunately.

I feel bad for JR, but I think he'll just be throwing good money after bad. I find it hard to believe that the corrupt Mexican police will do anything more than take JRs money and send him on new and different wild goose chases. The pressure has gotten too strong on this Corona tangent. They will come up with yet a new scam to sideline JR, and we'll spend the next one year on it, forgetting all about Corona and purposefully fake sighting reports. jmo

I am starting to think it all has to do with the . Winter is coming, a little time in Mexico sounds good.

I am starting to think it all has to do with the . Winter is coming, a little time in Mexico sounds good.

Yeah I watched the video and I heard a lot of Corona Corona Corona.

It’s been a while for me.... I can’t remember.... Jenny was coaxed into the truck? She was hitchhiking all over Mexico, I think it’s strange that she had to be coaxed into this guys truck. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now he has two GFMs for the same cause. He is just trying to milk more money out of this, to pay for his own legal defence.

Yeah I watched the video and I heard a lot of Corona Corona Corona.

It’s been a while for me.... I can’t remember.... Jenny was coaxed into the truck? She was hitchhiking all over Mexico, I think it’s strange that she had to be coaxed into this guys truck. JMO

I think there was talk about her being convinced to get in, even though he was going in the opposite direction (protesters blocked the way, so he had to go around)? It would be nice to hear the witnesses' actual words though. This is the first time I've heard him say "coaxed," but maybe that's what he's referring to.

He also said in the video that the suspect didn't pass a lie detector test. The suspect walked out on the test, according to JR. Not really the same thing, IMHO.

It sounds like he's now willing to pay off LE for answers. I wish he was open to this in the beginning, when people kept urging him to bribe them!!! He is a slow learner.

So now he has two GFMs for the same cause. He is just trying to milk more money out of this, to pay for his own legal defence.

I don't think he needs legal defense. He will jut pay a fine and move on. Don't you think?

I don't think he needs legal defense. He will jut pay a fine and move on. Don't you think?

I think his attorney is a public defender, but I’m not positive. If that’s the case, you’re right, he would either pay a fine or serve minimal time. Nothing will happen until January.

I feel bad for JR, but I think he'll just be throwing good money after bad. I find it hard to believe that the corrupt Mexican police will do anything more than take JRs money and send him on new and different wild goose chases. The pressure has gotten too strong on this Corona tangent. They will come up with yet a new scam to sideline JR, and we'll spend the next one year on it, forgetting all about Corona and purposefully fake sighting reports. jmo

I agree. I think it’s now too late for bribes. His well-connected attorney apparently couldn’t pull strings. LE doesn’t cooperate with his PI. JR’s not on good terms with LE, so they will just jerk him around. I feel for him too. Unfortunately, he didn’t listen to the experts who told him that “mordida” (bribery) was the way to go. Of course, even if he’d bribed them, they could have strung him along until the well ran dry. It’s all very sad.

Sorry I’ve been gone for a while. My liver tried to kill me and I’m still recovering after month.

I just can’t anymore with JR. I think he needs to pass the reigns on to a neutral third party to handle the rest of this investigation. He keeps coming off as shady as hell and it can’t be good for the find Jenny campaign.

My .2 cents.

Sorry I’ve been gone for a while. My liver tried to kill me and I’m still recovering after month.

I just can’t anymore with JR. I think he needs to pass the reigns on to a neutral third party to handle the rest of this investigation. He keeps coming off as shady as hell and it can’t be good for the find Jenny campaign.

My .2 cents.

Glad you are doing better! I agree that JR, despite best intentions, does nothing to encourage the mexican government to assist him. Demands, threats do not work; just the opposite. As far as I'm concerned his last bet (and should have been his first approach) is to go work with the local Priests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back