MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

6 years since Lisa Irwin went missing from this earth. Does anyone care anymore? Will Deb and Jeremy have a anniversary celebration tonight? No one talks about Lisa anymore, it is never in the Kansas City news until it comes the anniversary.

I worry if anyone is even looking for Lisa anymore. Will we ever know what really happened that night?

Lisa Irwin I have not forgot about you! :heartbeat:

6 years since Lisa Irwin went missing from this earth. Does anyone care anymore? Will Deb and Jeremy have a anniversary celebration tonight? No one talks about Lisa anymore, it is never in the Kansas City news until it comes the anniversary.

I worry if anyone is even looking for Lisa anymore. Will we ever know what really happened that night?

Lisa Irwin I have not forgot about you! :heartbeat:

I care. Lisa is the reason I joined WS, 6 years ago today! I haven't lost hope we will find out what happened, one day..

I care. Lisa is the reason I joined WS, 6 years ago today! I haven't lost hope we will find out what happened, one day..

Another significant date for you tmw, Skibs. Will be thinking of you, Schmae, and Nino.

MHO - mom knows exactly what happened and where Lisa's lifeless body was dumped and by whom.

Until proven otherwise, I'd not point the finger at the mother nor the father. They suffer too if innocent. Who was the guy with the baby walking past the fast food joint?
Who set the bin on fire?

So many unanswered questions, but I'd look for that guy with the baby at 2 AM...a baby not even dressed.

I care!

I still look for news about Lisa every day. There are people who still care. Her family still cares.

So far today, none of the local stations have covered the six year mark of her disappearance. I would love to hear an update from KCPD. When is the last time they made any kind of meaningful comment or update about this case? It has been years, at this point. I'm still holding out hope that there will be a break one day, but it is very quiet.

The biggest question mark for me continues to be- who used the phones that night? Who tried to call Megan Wright, and why?

MHO - mom knows exactly what happened and where Lisa's lifeless body was dumped and by whom.

Agree. But she's too selfish to admit what happened. All those red flags. Shame on her.

I care. But I don't think they'll ever get Deborah and any other complicit parties.

I think Lisa's parents need to keep her name out in public not LE! That is even if she is still with us. jmo imo

I can't believe it's been 6 years since Lisa went missing. I haven't been on WS in a while, I logged in today only to see all the same unsolved cases. I imagine in 10 more years they'll still be unsolved. So many missing, so many dead without resolution. So much sadness.

There was a married couple who saw a man walking with at infant shortly after midnight the night/morning Lisa went missing. There is also surveillance video from a BP station a short distance away from the Irwin home, recorded at around 2:15am- not much is seen in that video, just a blob walking down the road. Shortly after 4am a man on a motorcycle (MT) says he saw a man carrying a baby a few miles away from the Irwin home. IMO, the first sighting is the most compelling. The married couple saw the man walk into the yard of the house John "Jersey" Tanko was staying/working at. John Tanko was the homeless "handyman" in the neighborhood, and the ex-boyfriend of Megan Wright, the woman who's phone number was dialed from one of the missing Irwin cellphones. Her and Jersey broke up about a week before Lisa went missing. He is currently incarcerated on vehicle tampering charges.

Here is a video of the wife explaining to Jim Spellman what her and her husband saw that night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EvF-nGYiV4&list=UUfj0f6PGTrAF4NjTg0l7--A

Starting at 6:15 in this video, reporter Jim Spellman travels through the area where the man was seen walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwcp9KqizY4&list=UUfj0f6PGTrAF4NjTg0l7--A

At 7:50 in that video, Jim points out a dumpster in the Townhouse parking lot that can be seen from the backyard. That dumpster was set on fire at approx 2:30am the night Lisa went missing.

In the video below, neighbor MH explains that Jersey was doing yard work that day at her next door neighbor's house. She saw him at around 1pm when she left to run errands. When she returned from her errands at around 9:30pm, she noticed that the sprinklers in the yard next door were still on. At around 11pm, she noticed they had been turned off. The ground had become muddy from the sprinklers. The next morning after Lisa was reported missing, KCPD took footprint casts in the muddy area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4V8DZJnqWs&list=UUfj0f6PGTrAF4NjTg0l7--A

Some videos about the other sighting and BP surveillance..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-ukSYIjrU&list=UUfj0f6PGTrAF4NjTg0l7--A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEpX4V5CK4Q&list=UUfj0f6PGTrAF4NjTg0l7--A

Here is a map of the area. BP station and MT sighting not shown.

attachment.php

This is a timeline of the sightings based on information from those videos and other MSM links.

1:00pm-As she was leaving to run errands, MH, who lives around the corner from the Irwin home on N.Chelsea Ave., saw John Tanko doing yard work at the home of her next door neighbor, who was out of town.

9:30pm-MH noticed that the sprinklers were still turned on at her neighbor's house when she returned home from her errands.

11:00pm- MH noticed that the sprinklers had been turned off.

12:15am-Around the corner from the Irwin home on N.Chelsea Ave., a man was leaving his house to go to work. As he was walking to his car, he noticed a man carrying a baby down the street. His wife watched the man through the front window of their home. The married couple saw the man walking toward the yard of MH's neighbor's house. Police later interviewed the couple at least 4 times about the sighting. Later in the morning, police took casts of footprints from the area leading into the backyard. MH told Jim Spellman that John Tanko and his girlfriend at the time, Megan Wright, would often cut though that backyard as a shortcut to the N.Brighton Townhouses.

2:15am-Surveillance video from a BP station located at N.Brighton and Parvin Rd., not far from the Irwin home, shows a person walking along the road. The store manager said it is unusual to see someone walking in that area at that time of night.

2:27am-A dumpster fire is reported in the parking lot of the N.Brighton Townhouses, located at 5057 NE 37th St. near the Irwin home. On September 16th, 2011, Megan Wright's car was set on fire in a different area of the same parking lot.

4:10am-The first police car arrived at the Irwin home after Lisa was reported missing.
A man riding a motorcycle said he saw a man walking with a baby in his arms at the intersection of NE 48th St. and N.Randolph.

I have forgotten so much about this case, so your timeline is greatly appreciated! :). I just finished watching the 2016 People Investigates special about baby Lisa. I don’t even remember what my opinion was back in 2011 concerning what happened to her, but IMO in this interview, as well as previous ones I’ve seen, both of her parents come across as grieving, sincere and believable. I also find the sightings of the man with the baby and the John Tanko / Megan Wright connection to be the most compelling. Too much going on there to ignore it or believe otherwise, IMO. I really find it hard to believe this case remains unsolved. Terribly sad.

I have forgotten so much about this case, so your timeline is greatly appreciated! :). I just finished watching the 2016 People Investigates special about baby Lisa. I don’t even remember what my opinion was back in 2011 concerning what happened to her, but IMO in this interview, as well as previous ones I’ve seen, both of her parents come across as grieving, sincere and believable. I also find the sightings of the man with the baby and the John Tanko / Megan Wright connection to be the most compelling. Too much going on there to ignore it or believe otherwise, IMO. I really find it hard to believe this case remains unsolved. Terribly sad.

I just watched the ID TV/People Magazine program. I need to go back and look at the news articles and older threads. I don't remember now why I discounted the sightings at the time, but I was definitely one of those who felt the solution lay closer to home. I agree that the call to Megan Wright is compelling. I suppose the alternate theory is that the phones were tossed where they would be easily accessible and apt to throw off the investigation. Even if the phones weren't picked up, that would still support the robbery theory. That would take a lot of plotting by a person who was intoxicated, however. When this all happened, I think I couldn't get past the 3 or 4 or 7 or 10 glasses of wine or the changing timeline. There is the possibility that a neighborhood figure could have observed the stoop happenings and decided to take advantage of the situation. Now I don't know what to think.

6 years have gone by. Wow.. I barely remember any facts in this case. But just reading what is posted about the call, and the car on fire I am one not to believe things are just a coincidence. I am going to re look over the timeline, and different stories that have been told.

I think its hard to believe someone could actually come into a home and take a baby/child. And it not be the parent. But it happens, I think more than we know. I always think about Riley Fox when children go missing at home. If you have not read about Riley, I would suggest it.

6 years have gone by. Wow.. I barely remember any facts in this case. But just reading what is posted about the call, and the car on fire I am one not to believe things are just a coincidence. I am going to re look over the timeline, and different stories that have been told.

I think its hard to believe someone could actually come into a home and take a baby/child. And it not be the parent. But it happens, I think more than we know. I always think about Riley Fox when children go missing at home. If you have not read about Riley, I would suggest it.

Lisa's parents actually spoke with Kathleen Zellner, Kevin Fox's attorney, in the first couple of weeks after Lisa went missing.

[video=youtube;KyILt96o2uI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyILt96o2uI[/video]

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/13/joy.01.html

Ash: Let me bring in Kathleen Zellner in for a moment about that and other issues as well because you`ve actually spoken to Lisa`s parents. I`m wondering what the nexus is between you all. How you came to be connected to them, and what it is you`ve been talking about, Kathleen.

KATHLEEN ZELLNER, ATTORNEY: Well, I had a very similar case in Illinois, and the father was wrongly accused and arrested and incarcerated for the murder of his daughter. And it turned out it wasn`t him. It was a perpetrator who got in the house, very similar situation, front door left open, door unlocked. The police just couldn`t imagine, since there was no signs of forced entry, that there had been a perpetrator. Finally the FBI got involved in the case, it took six years to solve it after the father had been cleared and filed a civil rights suit and all of that.

It turned out to be a sexual, you know, perpetrator who had gotten in the house, tiny house, come in through the door. Came in to rob the house, so the police realized they should have been checking out the burglary reports.

(CROSSTALK)

Ash: So did you reach out then to the Kansas City family because of your experience with -- I think that was --

ZELLNER: No, they already -- yes, they already knew about that, someone had contacted them, and they had my phone number and called. My purpose in talking to them was to tell them not to be intimidated by public opinion or guided by it.

Ash: And what about police?

Zellner: That, you know I had been through it -- also with the police, to be extremely careful.

You know, the police -- it`s fine to look at the parents, but to be interrogating the parents and accusing them of murder as the mother said within the first 11 or 12 hours isn`t the best way to get cooperation. But you know, I think the problem with police departments in these situations is a lot of times they haven`t had a lot of experience, and they`re under tremendous pressure. And we saw that in the Fox case. I mean there were so many mistakes made.

I just watched the ID TV/People Magazine program. I need to go back and look at the news articles and older threads. I don't remember now why I discounted the sightings at the time, but I was definitely one of those who felt the solution lay closer to home. I agree that the call to Megan Wright is compelling. I suppose the alternate theory is that the phones were tossed where they would be easily accessible and apt to throw off the investigation. Even if the phones weren't picked up, that would still support the robbery theory. That would take a lot of plotting by a person who was intoxicated, however. When this all happened, I think I couldn't get past the 3 or 4 or 7 or 10 glasses of wine or the changing timeline. There is the possibility that a neighborhood figure could have observed the stoop happenings and decided to take advantage of the situation. Now I don't know what to think.

--we don't know if DB was really intoxicated. kcmpd never did tox tests nor did they report her intoxicated @ 4am
--there are no reports of any "neighbourhood figures" not being cleared except for lisa's parents

I think its hard to believe someone could actually come into a home and take a baby/child. And it not be the parent. But it happens, I think more than we know.

Stranger abductions
Stranger Abductions are incredibly rare.
There are only a handful of cases of newborn babies being kidnapped. Those are generally violent attacks involving infants being cut out of the womb.
“Why would this child at this age be disappearing now?” former FBI agent Michael Tabman questions.
“I do not believe this was a stranger abduction,” Tabman said.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33288936...es-revealed-in-baby-lisa-irwins-disappearance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back